Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1526819 times)

Frank

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
Re: real confessions
« Reply #9780 on: October 19, 2020, 05:23:38 AM »
well mostly they just seem worried for me :/ i dont like that, i feel like they see me as a suicide risk and thats not good

she still treating me like nothing lol nd my girl bsf got sick of me complaining and refuses to talk about it
damn dude...

pains me to say this, but without knowing more about your situation, maybe these people are not the right ones to open up to. this doesn't even mean they can't be good friends. some people are just bad at processing this stuff.

regardless, looking for professional help should be your next step, just for yourself alone. knowing you are working on your stuff will make your other relations easier in that regard, your friends will be more chill when they know you have someone your working with. after all friends are often flawed themselves and not professional psychologist or therapist. even when they are, a close and personal relationship with them might make it impossible to let them evaluate your state of mind and offer advice professionally.

hope you find a way to deal with whatever you're struggling with.

Freelancevagrant

• Rep: 38
« Reply #9781 on: October 19, 2020, 05:58:42 AM »
well mostly they just seem worried for me :/ i dont like that, i feel like they see me as a suicide risk and thats not good

she still treating me like nothing lol nd my girl bsf got sick of me complaining and refuses to talk about it
Celly, if people are worried for you it means they care about you.

Dm me, I know exactly what youíre going through my dude. Youíre worth more than you know, bruv.

matty_c

• Rep: 45
« Reply #9782 on: October 19, 2020, 06:32:19 AM »
I was just limping around the streets walking dog and I ran into a couple bums. One of em had crutches. Iíve been meaning to get some for a day or two just the chemist is a bit far to walk so I ended up buying them of him for 5 bucks. I threw the foam pad parts away and will buy new ones tomorrow
He wasnít too keen to begin with but his mate agreed it was a good deal and I guess I drive a hard bargain
Saved 60, hyped, maybe going to hell tho his shit was in a cast

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #9783 on: October 19, 2020, 01:06:33 PM »
I was just limping around the streets walking dog and I ran into a couple bums. One of em had crutches. Iíve been meaning to get some for a day or two just the chemist is a bit far to walk so I ended up buying them of him for 5 bucks. I threw the foam pad parts away and will buy new ones tomorrow
He wasnít too keen to begin with but his mate agreed it was a good deal and I guess I drive a hard bargain
Saved 60, hyped, maybe going to hell tho his shit was in a cast

Not sure why, but this made that thug life meme music pop into my head