Author Topic: L33t & Dale stylin on you  (Read 1701 times)

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
Re: L33t & Dale stylin on you
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2021, 10:20:03 PM »
Kings

funeral_tuxedo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1157
  • old and in the way
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2021, 11:56:43 AM »
fuckyeah @DaleSr  @L33Tg33k
more pics

TheBelafonte

• Rep: 1
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2021, 12:40:21 PM »
dango shit man, i just moved from minnesota, hopefully run into some pals at the pub or park. since this is somewhat san diego related can anybody give me the hidden gems like food, beer, parks etc... for location purposes im in the kensington neighborhood about a mile north of the city heights park. thanks for any insights

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2021, 01:13:52 PM »
dango shit man, i just moved from minnesota, hopefully run into some pals at the pub or park. since this is somewhat san diego related can anybody give me the hidden gems like food, beer, parks etc... for location purposes im in the kensington neighborhood about a mile north of the city heights park. thanks for any insights

My gf is obsessed with the friendly which is a greasy flat top burger joint that makes excellent food. If you got a little extra dough in your pocket and you're trying to really impress a potential romantic liaison, the bali hai has excellent drinks and food that will get you fucked up real quick. I'm from north County so i know a ton of spots up here.
@L33Tg33k  is more likely to know the good spots down south

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2021, 01:27:52 PM »
fuckyeah @DaleSr  @L33Tg33k
more pics

Only photo i took, was mostly just enjoying the homie's company

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2021, 01:36:47 PM »
I've kind of been avoiding this thread. Im glad it's good vibes. Dale is super fucking cool if that wasn't already made evident.
Expand Quote
[close]

My gf is obsessed with the friendly which is a greasy flat top burger joint that makes excellent food. If you got a little extra dough in your pocket and you're trying to really impress a potential romantic liaison, the bali hai has excellent drinks and food that will get you fucked up real quick. I'm from north County so i know a ton of spots up here.
I can def supply good places to eat and hang. I used to live  in Normal Heights which is west adjacent of Kensington and I work in City Heights. Hit me up if you want more info.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Yu Dum

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2021, 06:48:56 PM »
Some damn wholesome content in here. Makes me wish I lived closer to other Pals. Give me a shout if any of y’all find yourselves in Memphis.

TheBelafonte

• Rep: 1
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2021, 09:10:50 AM »
I've kind of been avoiding this thread. Im glad it's good vibes. Dale is super fucking cool if that wasn't already made evident.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I can def supply good places to eat and hang. I used to live  in Normal Heights which is west adjacent of Kensington and I work in City Heights. Hit me up if you want more info.

hell yeah dude, im actually right over the bridge from normal heights on adams ave. ive only gone to the rabbit hole so far and havent checked any breweries. i suppose it helps to disclose im quite introverted until about beer 4 hahah. any recommendations ill check out im not judgemental or cool guy anything i end up not enjoying

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2021, 10:46:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

hell yeah dude, im actually right over the bridge from normal heights on adams ave. ive only gone to the rabbit hole so far and havent checked any breweries. i suppose it helps to disclose im quite introverted until about beer 4 hahah. any recommendations ill check out im not judgemental or cool guy anything i end up not enjoying

Well if you want i was hoping to kick it with l33t again, we can all go out if you're down

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2021, 01:56:06 PM »
Read your PMs Belafonte
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

jamersonbass

• Rep: 70
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2021, 07:02:13 PM »
Haha so awesome, a picture straight from the handsome contest. Also we shld all throw in for L33ts trip /date, I got $5 on it

I'm with you on this.  You gotta love a good romantic pic!