Author Topic: US Shut Down 2019  (Read 10490 times)

essal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
Re: US Shut Down 2019
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2019, 10:38:45 AM »
the wall is just a symbol. i know trump is mentally challenged, but a wall is only an obstacle and not something that prevents people who want to go over/under/through from doing so, unless there will be guards every 100m. but then you wouldn't need a wall in the first place.

and why not a moat? moat with sharks and crocodiles are way better and way cooler.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2019, 11:15:27 AM »
the wall is just a symbol. i know trump is mentally challenged, but a wall is only an obstacle and not something that prevents people who want to go over/under/through from doing so, unless there will be guards every 100m. but then you wouldn't need a wall in the first place.

and why not a moat? moat with sharks and crocodiles are way better and way cooler.

How bout some sharks with fricken lasers.

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2019, 06:30:04 PM »
Could stay down forever for all I care, but I fuck with a wall. It would help everything in the long run plus save the US money in the long run. I havent heard a solid point against it, just that its mean or ineffective or some dumb shit.

HAHAHAHAHA

ohhyess

• Rep: -43
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2019, 09:49:04 PM »
you dudes are so wrong man. open borders for life. everyone should be able to come here and get free medical care and money because we are like a nation of immigrants ya know? i fully support people coming here illegally because they are escaping war torn countries. dudes we got to help everyone out...its just that i am not going to pay for it with my money  :-* :-* :-*

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2019, 08:02:15 AM »
Could stay down forever for all I care, but I fuck with a wall. It would help everything in the long run plus save the US money in the long run. I havent heard a solid point against it, just that its mean or ineffective or some dumb shit.

Whoa there buddy. That's little too much ignorance for one post.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

quicknut

• Rep: -15
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2019, 10:19:00 AM »
You silly niggas cannot handle truth bro, thats why these nerd mods had to ban me, its just to protect you from me, cant be fuckin up the safe space, causes too much hurt feelings.
So how the fuck does a wall not work? Do you retards even think? I mean if you dont care atleast be honest, dont act like you ran it through your own head like you have a solution figured out or even care.
So anyway, were gonna get a wall, and its gonna slow theses jalepeno niggas down and choke em off into smaller points. Dont trip, youll be able to see the stats in a few years.
And trumps gonna keep yeetin on you loosers for another 5 years, just win after win after win. And Im gonna keep fucking your girlfriends and boyfriends with immaculate stroke game. And your gonna keep on being looser ass crab in the bucket ass niggas. Its simply facts Im speaking here dont get upset please.

Shoutout to the ugly ass mods too, why you guys still dress like that? 

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2019, 10:28:02 AM »
Who the fuck are you and what are doing on our board?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2019, 10:41:34 AM »
So anyway, were gonna get a wall, and its gonna slow theses jalepeno niggas down and choke em off into smaller points. Dont trip, youll be able to see the stats in a few years.
And trumps gonna keep yeetin on you loosers for another 5 years, just win after win after win. And Im gonna keep fucking boys with immaculate stroke game. Its simply facts Im speaking here dont get upset please.

You were banned for a reason
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2019, 10:48:24 AM »
Is this guy a troll or a cunt or both?
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 529
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2019, 11:00:01 AM »
why do trolls sometimes talk like fake tough guy rappers?

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2019, 11:26:33 AM »
blablabla

yeah, sure, loooooooooool. get banned again you clown.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2019, 11:47:58 AM »

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2019, 12:24:43 PM »
He's right about one thing though. Trump probably will get re-elected. That's because we suck as a nation.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2019, 02:16:01 PM »
I know at my local voting booth there was a 120% increase  in young people this past year  that voted and that wasnt even a presidential election.  I hope your wrong

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2019, 02:26:07 PM »
I know at my local voting booth there was a 120% increase  in young people this past year  that voted and that wasnt even a presidential election.  I hope your wrong

Sadly that was me and I’m almost 30. It was my first time registering and voting. I honestly didn’t think people would vote for a guy who couldn’t handle owning a football team and then running the whole league into the ground let alone run a country. Boy was I wrong. Also he has no respect for woman or minorities. Grabbing pussies left and right.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2019, 03:10:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sadly that was me and I’m almost 30. It was my first time registering and voting. I honestly didn’t think people would vote for a guy who couldn’t handle owning a football team and then running the whole league into the ground let alone run a country. Boy was I wrong. Also he has no respect for woman or minorities. Grabbing pussies left and right.

The people who voted for him were majority closet white supremacists.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2019, 05:05:54 PM »
I hope I'm wrong too. I don't think I am though. And I hate myself for it.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2019, 12:03:28 AM »
This whole thing is a fuckin gong show.

The USA is fucked as a nation. In my lifetime I've never seen such a divide in the US.

You need a fuckin reset button.

Home of the free and land of the brave my fuckin ass. Overthrow your government

And get over all this fuckin race shit. Systemic racism in your country is insane.

Who gives a flying fuck what your skin colour is or where your from? Just be a decent human being and shit will sort itself out in about 300 years.

I said it before and I'll say it again, everyone fucked up not voting in Ron paul.

That was most likely your last chance at some resolution

It's sad, but the US is a laughing stock of nations. You think trump has an ego? The while country has an ego ten fold was trump has.

Everywhere I go I'm just hearing "fuck em, they fucked everyone else now let em drown in their own shitstorm" type of comments.

I wish ya the best, the citizens that is. But the world would be a much better place without your government.
Gentleman ninja warlock

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2019, 10:42:03 AM »
Yeah... If you really think that any of twats on top want what's best for you, I'm sorry, you're the biggest sucker. Yet, people will defend their candidates to death, as if Trump really gives a shit about the average worker in North Carolina, or something.

It's pretty bad if a Russian is telling you your government is shit. What a fucking joke...

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2019, 10:44:56 AM »
At least we're getting some great art because of it:

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 721
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2019, 08:17:49 AM »
Maybe sharing some of that great art would be a good start
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

shit_for_brains

« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2019, 09:40:45 AM »

Really showing your ignorance towards '90s comics and John Leguizamo's filmography

doublesteveburger

« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2019, 04:26:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Really showing your ignorance towards '90s comics and John Leguizamo's filmography

Clearly he’s never seen The Pest

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2220
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2019, 06:03:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Clearly he’s never seen The Pest
Or Spawn

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2019, 06:36:43 PM »

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2019, 12:14:08 PM »
It baffles me how many Trump supporters are still out there rooting for his fat cheeto dumbass.

"I voted trump because he will make Mexico pay for the wall"

Then it turned into:

"Damn dems won't agree to make America pay for the wall!"

Oh Republicans....the dumbest humans in history.

billy.pepperidge

• Rep: -17
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2019, 03:21:17 PM »
The midwest has huge black cities, St Louis, Cleveland, Detroit, to name a few. Oregon just started allowing blacks to live there recently. You guys have good feelings but your facts aren't always commensurate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_black_exclusion_laws

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1117
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2019, 03:31:29 PM »
The midwest has huge black cities, St Louis, Cleveland, Detroit, to name a few. Oregon just started allowing blacks to live there recently. You guys have good feelings but your facts aren't always commensurate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_black_exclusion_laws

Additional laws aimed at African Americans entering Oregon were ratified in 1849 and 1857.[2]

You got anything relevant other than something that was ratified almost 200 fucking years ago and then repealed 100 years ago? And of course giant metropolitan cities are diverse. You drive an hour outside of one though and its another story.

You're also that dipshit who tried to politicize the Dan Jensen situation. Go to the Stormfront forum if you want to be amongst your kind.

edit: spelling
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 03:36:19 PM by ihatejulio »

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2019, 11:54:11 PM »
I'm just waiting for the day a disgruntled federal worker to put this motherfucker in the ground. Can California, Oregon and Washington just leave the shitty racist midwest trash to fend for themselves so we can join Canada already.

Hard pass on California, but Oregon and washington are more than welcome!
Gentleman ninja warlock