Author Topic: US Shut Down 2019  (Read 10499 times)

Bagelskate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 62
Re: US Shut Down 2019
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2019, 04:38:12 AM »
I went through tsa the other day and the shut down has made the lines so fast. They’re just pushing people through giving little fucks.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2019, 08:25:29 PM »

thishitgood

• Rep: -10
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2019, 11:16:59 PM »
trump changed the world for the good tho you might not see it now, whatever i aint bitchin for yearz over any man so heyy

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2019, 04:03:01 AM »
please elaborate.

Bagelskate

« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2019, 05:03:28 AM »
trump changed the world for the good tho you might not see it now, whatever i aint bitchin for yearz over any man so heyy

You only bitch about the mods.

PC Principal

« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2019, 05:19:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Is underworld just pc principal?
[close]
My guess would be Don'tsmokethereefer.
Bro I love how everyone just assumes I’m a conservative... I don’t agree with the two party system at all I think it divides and weakens our country. In real life I am socially liberal and economically I’m conservative. I guess if you had to slap a label on me I would be considered a libertarian. Live and let live bros.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2019, 05:24:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Bro I love how everyone just assumes I’m a conservative... I don’t agree with the two party system at all I think it divides and weakens our country. In real life I am socially liberal and economically I’m conservative. I guess if you had to slap SLAB a label on me I would be considered a libertarian. Live and let live bros.

fixed

PC Principal

« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2019, 05:33:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Bro I love how everyone just assumes I’m a conservative... I don’t agree with the two party system at all I think it divides and weakens our country. In real life I am socially liberal and economically I’m conservative. I guess if you had to slap SLAB a label on me I would be considered a libertarian. Live and let live bros.
[close]

fixed
Bro that was a good one literally ROFL. You are one of my favorites can we be friends, bro I can see us having a sleepover talking juicy sk8 gossip all night.

PC Principal

« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2019, 05:43:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

fixed
[close]
Bro that was a good one literally ROFL. You are one of my favorites can we be friends, bro I can see us having a sleepover talking juicy sk8 gossip all night.
Bro I know you don’t want to be kooked so send me a PM and I’ll give you my AIM username... Don’t worry bro we can keep this on the DL.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2019, 06:07:29 AM »
stay away from me and my family, and stop messaging people on here like a fucking weirdo.

shalom

PC Principal

« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2019, 06:55:13 AM »
stay away from me and my family, and stop messaging people on here like a fucking weirdo.

shalom
A+ reaction... I guess you don’t use AIM anymore

feedmeseymour

« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2019, 07:10:16 AM »
rip, gone too soon.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2019, 08:07:58 AM »
Trump's overall approval ratings are as low as they've ever been, but luckily he still has the crucial "skateboarders who inject Chinese blackmarket benzos directly into their eyeballs" demographic clinched.

Bagelskate

« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2019, 10:39:39 AM »

shalom

Kinda nice knowing I wasn’t alone in his weird messaging

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2019, 06:35:09 PM »
Kinda jealous I never got any PMs from him.

Shutdown news for the day:

Senate Republicans blocked a House-passed package to reopen the federal government for a second time in as many weeks on Tuesday.
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/425414-mcconnell-blocks-house-bill-to-reopen-government-for-second-time

With no end in sight for the longest government shutdown in U.S. history, a school district in North Carolina has announced it will have to revise lunch menus to a “minimum level” to “conserve food and funding.”...The district will no longer include fresh produce in lunches, except at elementary schools in the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program. But even that program will be reduced to two days a week.
https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2019/01/16/school-district-to-drop-lunch-menus-to-minimum-level-during-government-shutdown/

CBN reported last week that Vice President Mike Pence held a conference call with more than 200 faith leaders to rally support for Trump’s demands for wall funding. And this week, “prophetic” Trump supporter Rick Joyner said in a Facebook live message that he and other faith leaders were part of a call with Trump himself on Tuesday...Joyner told viewers that in 1987 he had a two-and-a-half-day prophetic experience, during which one of the things he was “shown” was “a hot war along our southern border.”
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/harry-jackson-says-building-trumps-border-wall-is-the-christian-thing-to-do/

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2220
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2019, 07:35:21 PM »
So fucked. Anyone else hear President Orange's plan to use the military budget to build the wall,even though it's maxed out? Dude has lost it,but theres still believers in his bullshit

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

backinaction

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 279
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2019, 11:42:26 PM »
Trump is an asshat with a dismal approval rating.  He is catering to his base, which is getting smaller due to the shutdown. The majority of the country doesn't want the wall.

That doesn't mean that a majority of the country doesn't want border security, just that this is a shitty way to do it.  The $5B is only a small percentage of what is needed to complete it.  Estimates seem to be that it will be $25B, but I have seen $70B.  Maintenance costs could be $500M a year.

All for a fucking wall that can be foiled by a $266 ladder from HomeDepot.co.mx  Yes, Mexico has ladder technology.

Drugs are coming through current points of entry - the wall won't help.

They arrested more suspected terrorists coming in from Canada than Mexico.

Illegal border crossings are lower than they have been for years. This isn't an emergency.

Trump just knows that this is his last stand.  If he doesn't get the wall then he becomes a lame duck president and will not get a second term.  He knows this and the congressional Democrats know this.

Fuck Trump.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2220
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2019, 06:40:05 AM »
Trump needs to consider El Chapo's highly engineered tunnel system if he really wants Mexicans out

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1189
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2019, 06:49:11 AM »
Yes, Mexico has ladder technology.

Oh shit...

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

baustin

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 117

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2019, 10:33:37 AM »
I went through tsa the other day and the shut down has made the lines so fast. They’re just pushing people through giving little fucks.

I have a flight tonight and keep wondering about this. You said you went through TSA quickly, but I've also heard some airports are fucked.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2019, 10:55:25 AM »
It's interesting/terrifying to read about how (relatively) high Nixon's approval ratings were, even after Watergate/his resignation, and think about how that relates to today.

"For the rest of his presidency, Nixon maintained a loyal core constituency of about 25 percent of those polled who approved of his performance as president."
https://historyinpieces.com/research/nixon-approval-ratings

Fear mongering news of the day:

Ranchers and farmers near the U.S.-Mexico border have been finding prayer rugs on their properties in recent months, according to one rancher who asked to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation by cartels who move the individuals.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/border-rancher-weve-found-prayer-rugs-out-here-its-unreal

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1085939135666446337

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1085673132508225536

Bagelskate

« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2019, 11:57:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I have a flight tonight and keep wondering about this. You said you went through TSA quickly, but I've also heard some airports are fucked.

It seemed like they were pushing more people through the regular metal detector than the body scanner. From entering the line both times, it took like 5 minutes

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2019, 03:08:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It seemed like they were pushing more people through the regular metal detector than the body scanner. From entering the line both times, it took like 5 minutes

Its a scary time to travel....
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

ralf_

• Rep: -37
  • yo
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2019, 11:54:19 PM »
so, what's up? state of the union-wise?
fun fun fun

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1326
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2019, 05:20:16 PM »
This whole border wall government shutdown is fucking theater. The walls are closing in on this crooked ass administration and there aren't many half intelligent people left in Trump's orbit. All of this is a distraction and a pointless gesture for the benefit of his increasingly shrinking base. Everybody who actually cares about accurate information already knows that a wall is a waste of money and time.

Anyway, I'm hungry and my food stamps are about to run out so maybe I'm just cranky.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2019, 04:15:19 AM »

I am not a cnn guy, but this interview is insane.

the commerce secretary is 81 years old.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2019, 07:39:39 AM »
Crazy this is still going on.

I feel like the fact that McConnell could end this quickly & easily doesn't get enough attention.

Bagelskate

« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2019, 09:15:57 AM »
Crazy this is still going on.

I feel like the fact that McConnell could end this quickly & easily doesn't get enough attention.

He’s a stubborn old turtle