Poll

Fred Gall
74 (81.3%)
Robo Gall
17 (18.7%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Author Topic: Sean Pablo or Ben Kadow  (Read 11419 times)

Ducky Fucky

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -75
Re: Sean Pablo or Ben Kadow
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2019, 03:05:52 PM »
I hate Fred Gall

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2019, 03:23:53 PM »
Wonder what it would be like to watch a kid skate and do all the shit Ben K. did in Blessed and literally only focus on his clothes and the two goofy ass half flips he did. Yall need to fucking relax or something. Also to the dude who said it was "Calculated" the fuck are you actually talking about? I think everyone here is projecting a shit load onto what basically amounts to two dumb kids who happen to be way better than any of us were when we were young and that stupid.

Are you saying that 20-somethings don't calculate their image? Because if you believe that, you're a fucking idiot.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2019, 03:27:51 PM »
Bean Pablow

drunk guy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2019, 04:31:03 PM »
You know who’s really sick is Dave Caddo

SkateChimney

• Rep: -29
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2019, 04:35:52 PM »
Both are sick

rosemaryBB

• Rep: 33
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2019, 04:53:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Wonder what it would be like to watch a kid skate and do all the shit Ben K. did in Blessed and literally only focus on his clothes and the two goofy ass half flips he did. Yall need to fucking relax or something. Also to the dude who said it was "Calculated" the fuck are you actually talking about? I think everyone here is projecting a shit load onto what basically amounts to two dumb kids who happen to be way better than any of us were when we were young and that stupid.
[close]

Are you saying that 20-somethings don't calculate their image? Because if you believe that, you're a fucking idiot.

Surely am not, I'm saying that some grown ass dude roasting a 23 year old based on some speculation he pulled out of his ass is fucking stupid and embarrassing.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2019, 05:07:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Surely am not, I'm saying that some grown ass dude roasting a 23 year old based on some speculation he pulled out of his ass is fucking stupid and embarrassing.

Wow you're right. 23 year-olds should be off limits to speculation and mocking, particularly when they intentionally present themselves as complete kooks, and as a grown ass dude I should only state opinions about people my age and older, particularly on an anonymous message board. So embarrassed rn. Ben's lucky to have you fighting for him though.
Sorry...when you skate for Supreme and walk out the door looking like Kadow, you're begging for both attention and derision.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2019, 05:12:44 PM »
bro u are walugi

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1194
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2019, 05:16:34 PM »
I'm saying that some grown ass dude roasting a 23 year old based on some speculation he pulled out of his ass is fucking stupid and embarrassing.

Not trying to be sarcastic, but if that kind of thing upsets you, SLAP might not be for you.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 05:18:42 PM by SneakySecrets »
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

rosemaryBB

• Rep: 33
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2019, 05:25:10 PM »
Expand Quote
I'm saying that some grown ass dude roasting a 23 year old based on some speculation he pulled out of his ass is fucking stupid and embarrassing.
[close]

Not trying to be sarcastic, but if that kind of thing upsets you, SLAP might not be for you.

I'm new here but you're right for sure. Also feel like a dingus cause i just realized this dude i was beefing with about this dumb shit has posted some of my favorite comments from the last week.

PC Principal

« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2019, 05:51:14 PM »
Bro I have a big problem with the way Kadow dresses

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2019, 07:07:09 PM »
no idea how anyone is choosing swan over ben k.

euro tm

« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2019, 07:22:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Kadow because he does far more interesting tricks than SP. Also, the way his Hockey clips are edited make his skating look even more psychotic
[close]

yeah, when in actual fact he is really nice albeit a little awkward in person.

enjoyed this

that first ollie is in phoenix and i didn't think it was possible until this. so fucked

HisDudest

• Rep: -140
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2019, 07:49:03 PM »
Neither

whorific

• Rep: -169
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2019, 08:17:56 PM »
Neither.. Did a chick make this thread cause it's gay

maybe a chick with a dick but I hear ya
" I did not say this I am not here"

my english is bad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • no hablo english
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2019, 08:15:27 AM »
Kevin Rodríguez for the win

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2019, 08:50:52 AM »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2019, 09:17:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I'm new here but you're right for sure. Also feel like a dingus cause i just realized this dude i was beefing with about this dumb shit has posted some of my favorite comments from the last week.

Hey! That doesn't mean I'm not an idiot asshole!
Sorry for beefing man. Sometimes that therapy voice kicks in like "NOW is a good time to set some SERIOUS BOUNDARIES" and I get all agro.
Welcome to SLAP.
edit: oh, and if you didn't mean me, forgive my propensity to make everything about me.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2019, 09:43:25 AM »
everytime i see footage of these two i feel like i've seen it before

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2019, 05:07:02 PM »
how did these two shitty skaters get parts in blessed but Mike and Casper didn't?

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2019, 05:28:33 PM »
Bens clothes seem a little try hard but I think he would be fun to skate with. To me he looks like he doesn’t like being filmed more than not enjoying skating. Those dumb half flips aren’t something you would do if you didn’t like skating.

Swan looks too pretentious and calculated to be fun to skate with.

C. R. E. A. M

• Rep: -74
« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2019, 05:35:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Cat fight!!!

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2019, 06:07:19 PM »
how did these two shitty skaters get parts in blessed but Mike and Casper didn't?

uh because it's will strobecks video? why would two people who get free stuff from the london store who don't skate with him have a parts in the video?