Author Topic: north dakota  (Read 643 times)

nopes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
north dakota
« on: January 19, 2019, 08:46:59 PM »
im going to be driving through ND in march and was wondering if there is anything worth stopping at. i cant imagine i will ever be in that area again so i would like to cross it off states skated in if possible.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1376
Re: north dakota
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 10:13:11 AM »
I've only been to ND a few times, Fargo's nice for what it is. Grand Forks has some good shopping. Usually though the snow's not totally melted up here so the skating will be slim to nil. Someone else would know what the spots are like better than me, I live in Winnipeg, right above ND. If you feel like jaunting up to Winnipeg to check it out hit me up and I'll show you around.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 10:43:16 AM »
I've only been to ND a few times, Fargo's nice for what it is. Grand Forks has some good shopping. Usually though the snow's not totally melted up here so the skating will be slim to nil. Someone else would know what the spots are like better than me, I live in Winnipeg, right above ND. If you feel like jaunting up to Winnipeg to check it out hit me up and I'll show you around.

aw i wish. id love to check out winnipeg sometime. unfortunately im literally driving right across the state on 94 so even grand forks is probably out of the question.

Jagr

• Rep: 116
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 07:49:15 PM »
I hit a few parks along I94 in North Dakota this past summer. The park in Bismarck is passably fun. There's a park in Dickinson that's really janky. I didn't go to the big park in Fargo, but I did happen upon a small neighborhood park, almost a skate dot, that was actually a lot of fun. I'm trying to look for the name of it right now. Hit the park in Glendive if you can. It's just over the border into Montana. Just off I94. The high school in Dickinson actually looked like it had some decent spots (maybe a few fun-looking banks). But I was hauling cock so I only was able to peak at it out of the corner of my eye. Best part of skating in North Dakota is seeing the gear that people are rocking at the parks.