Author Topic: Mods using tracking software and actively monitoring all users i.p. adresses  (Read 2245 times)

billymidol

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
All for one man...

But they dont even know he has a basic account close to reaching PAL status from a static unsuspecting i.p., to blow it it up from the inside.

"No thats crazy" you say, no, its facts.

Although, I dont want to, I just want to post about skateboarding and participate in slap race wars, is that too much to ask? Alas, now I am being forced to engage plan B-3.

I also have plan B through H, 1-5, in my arsenal.

Discuss, do you guys like having your i.p. tracked and observed by the mods in search of one man? All because he shits on the bitch nigga mods?

I never lose.

Shalom

tim pools beanie

• Rep: -2
L33tG33k did 9/11
BAWTAWD did nothing wrong
TNT was a false flag

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
damn, what a rock'n roll way to go out. the concept of a death party sounds rad. 

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
a website that tracks ip addresses? what a scandal.

Surf-goth

• Rep: -677
Put the bong down dude.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
So? Not like they can do shit...

The Mighty Pink Hole

• Rep: 25
At least Bawtawd got to have a drug fueled rager with his grandma one last time.

#RIPGrandmaBawtawd
i got shalom tatted on my face (im not joking)

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1315
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
Death Parde God Hell
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Garth Marenghi

feedmeseymour

if i put the amount of effort you put into slap into anything in my life, i would probably be famous for said thing.

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
They're watching  :-X

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
They should just to get rid of some Russian bots and trolls

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
Off topic but my really good friend works for a company thats pretty much like “AdSense” and it turns out that Me23/Ancestry swab test shit gets sent to private companies for marketing. They actually target ads for you based on your genetic make up!

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Off topic but my really good friend works for a company thats pretty much like “AdSense” and it turns out that Me23/Ancestry swab test shit gets sent to private companies for marketing. They actually target ads for you based on your genetic make up!

they also sell genetic data to pharmaceutical companies and researchers.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1315
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
Expand Quote
[close]

It's also probably all hooey. There have been some wildly inconsistent results coming back to the same person doing the same test multiple times. It looks like it's a gimmick sorry to say.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It's also probably all hooey. There have been some wildly inconsistent results coming back to the same person doing the same test multiple times. It looks like it's a gimmick sorry to say.

Nothing to be sorry about, you’re completely correct (atleast in my opinion). I have a family member who tracked our family history back as far as she could and when my Dad took the test it was blatantly wrong. They make you download an app and tell you to check it frequently because it “updates” your genetic history.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
I knew I wasn't the Golden State Killer

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Whoever pays 200 dollars to spit in a film cup and send it to a lab deserves this, and worse. "Look, I'm 74% from Northern Europe and 20% from Europe (North)!" Sure thing, buddy. It's fun when people find out they're the milkman's kid, though.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Whoever pays 200 dollars to spit in a film cup and send it to a lab deserves this, and worse. "Look, I'm 74% from Northern Europe and 20% from Europe (North)!" Sure thing, buddy. It's fun when people find out they're the milkman's kid, though.

I have two aunts who took the test and were surprised their stuff came back pretty much identical... were they expecting them to be different?

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
No joke, a couple years back my mom found out about a half sister she didn't know about, from one of those DNA sites. Her dad was a lunatic heroin addict, and was always fucking around.

The woman was super weirded out about it at first and didn't want anything to do with my family(understandably it must be crazy to find out your mom cheated on your dad, and your dad isn't your biological dad), but now they spend holidays with us, they're super nice.