Author Topic: Fuckin Duraound  (Read 3515 times)

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • And you better believe: they're ALL silk
Fuckin Duraound
« on: February 04, 2019, 04:42:32 AM »
https://youtu.be/b_KdBEKPex0
Man this dude is so good. Who skates in a leather?
I'm really excited to see how game of thrones ends I cant believe dude can skate and film for a major TV show. Skills.
I got beef with Brian sumner and it’s onsite for that fat fucking red coat.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 763
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Fuckin Duraound
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 05:28:06 AM »
Max Palmers ex -roommate is groeing

kid casserole

• Rep: 6
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 05:58:13 AM »
In guess he's all right, maybe if he didn't fall so much and kinda be all over the place.  You said it's a actor from GOT?  That's pretty sick then, defenitly one of the better skating celebrities, but man he's nothing compared to like someone who skates everyday for a job like you should check out some gnarly guys that are more underground and not just Street League like like chase Webb or that Jaws guy. that guy gets air from some of the stuff I can't believe and I read that pro skateboarding even makes him to wear pads and guards for some of the highest airbomb drops.  That's sick though about this actor guy its Jhon Snow?, he's way better than me lol,  I just learned hospital flips though. So sick and I'm trying murder flips.

Don't mind me, not even sure how that stream of concourses got started.  Kids are gross.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • And you better believe: they're ALL silk
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 07:58:20 AM »

Expand Quote
In guess he's all right, maybe if he didn't fall so much and kinda be all over the place.  You said it's a actor from GOT?  That's pretty sick then, defenitly one of the better skating celebrities, but man he's nothing compared to like someone who skates everyday for a job like you should check out some gnarly guys that are more underground and not just Street League like like chase Webb or that Jaws guy. that guy gets air from some of the stuff I can't believe and I read that pro skateboarding even makes him to wear pads and guards for some of the highest airbomb drops.  That's sick though about this actor guy its Jhon Snow?, he's way better than me lol,  I just learned hospital flips though. So sick and I'm trying murder flips.

Don't mind me, not even sure how that stream of concourses got started.  Kids are gross.
[close]

Every angle of this comment is dumb.
I got beef with Brian sumner and it’s onsite for that fat fucking red coat.

moneen

• Rep: -41
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 08:05:01 AM »
slap's new boner. can't deny he's good but do not like his "style" of everything being sloppy and barely rotating enough.

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 08:09:33 AM »
jason dill

edit:shalom
9/11 was a national tragedy

kid casserole

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2019, 08:12:34 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

Every angle of this comment is dumb.
[close]

EVERY angle...really?  From the guy who said who skates in leathers and started the whole Game of Thrones thing in the first place?  OH...you came up with Fuckin Duround too.  Got it.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2019, 08:15:37 AM »
slap's new boner. can't deny he's good but do not like his "style" of everything being sloppy and barely rotating enough.
Maybe because this is his fuck-aroundduraound footy?

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2019, 08:39:11 AM »
so much cool shit in this. you're a natural if you can make situations like 0:20 happen. won my heart with the ledge front board. random pop shove-it late flip and little improvisations were funny. that was really cool to watch, much in the vein of an Insta clip just better; can't blame skaters from looking for something more 'realistic' and immersive than the plastic presentation most big parts come packaged with these days with gimmicks, product shots and shitty music, it's hard to buy into that shit once past the age of 13 which I believe has been the target demographic of a lot of these brands for years. Now I feel like the most exciting stuff to watch is either raw footage of interesting skaters or proper parts with artistic intent, the rest being mall shit sandwiched in the middle of the spectrum. Or I'm out of touch and don't understand shit, but I really like Durao. Up there with Tiago with the modern skaters you can tell are instant classics.

kid casserole

Re: Fuckin Duraound P
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2019, 08:45:09 AM »
I completely agree with Sillohuetee

shit_for_brains

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2019, 08:48:50 AM »
Put your novelty account back to sleep

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 763
  • dog stuff
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2019, 08:51:49 AM »
Put your novelty account back to sleep

he promised a focus at 999, well see

kid casserole

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2019, 08:57:29 AM »
Me?  I did agree with silhouette tho, I think dude is refreshing and I'm thoroughly entertained by him.  I was sold when he was getting boards from girl and had a haircut.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2019, 09:26:03 AM »
Fully back him. Half the clips I see he’s fucking around skating like he’s just trying to make his homies laugh while still doing impressive shit, next time I see him he’s hucking huge switch flips down sets with good style. Dudes a beast. Yes he plays Jon Snow 100% confirmed.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2019, 09:38:18 AM »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2019, 10:40:49 AM »
The fact that this guy is not paid in gold bricks to skate goes beyond me, every footage I see from him blows me away.
Koston, wake the fuck up and just make this guy pro, call your guys at nike, get him a shoe, give him a house, give him a ferrari... Dude, it's such a waste of talent. He'll put like 10 parts out in a blink of an eye because he's that gifted but nah, because Numbers is a fucking mess. (This can also be applied to Magnus)

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • <3
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2019, 01:16:26 PM »
I think the only thing holding him back is a pro part. I feel like I read somewhere he got broke off pretty good and was out for a while. Haha, I may be pulling that injury thing out of my ass, but I seriously think that's the only reason. It has to be. If I didn't wanna see a full length part from him, I'd say I don't even think he needs to justify his name on a board with a part....but I seriously want a fuckin part.

I'm on the raw footy train. It's fun to see the attempts, the hijinks, and you get more of a feel for how rugged some of the spots are. I love a good edited part, but raw footy can also show how naturally gifted some of these guys are. I think some skaters footy is better exposed raw doggy than in a manicured part.
The chillest1

everythingisgreat

• Rep: -130
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2019, 06:40:49 PM »
Dudes got it like Koston

Chomp on This

Fucking around but still has so much control

Makes for a great skateboarder to film and a ton of fun to watch

More please

kid casserole

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2019, 09:58:26 PM »
I was reading his Instagram comments and there are a few in there from what seemed like friends alluding to him getting a board.

conqueso

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2019, 11:06:03 PM »
I want to like this guy....but that was pretty weak. Not feeling the wine bar fit.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2019, 12:02:54 AM »
I'd buy a numbers board with his name on it

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2019, 12:51:05 AM »
I'd buy a numbers board with his name on it

I mean dude is incredibly good, but you must REALLLY like him...

Part of me feels like I'll never buy a Numbers board because they don't really seem to need the support.
The chillest1

shalom

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2019, 08:06:08 AM »
I think the only thing holding him back is a pro part. I feel like I read somewhere he got broke off pretty good and was out for a while. Haha, I may be pulling that injury thing out of my ass, but I seriously think that's the only reason. It has to be. If I didn't wanna see a full length part from him, I'd say I don't even think he needs to justify his name on a board with a part....but I seriously want a fuckin part.

I'm on the raw footy train. It's fun to see the attempts, the hijinks, and you get more of a feel for how rugged some of the spots are. I love a good edited part, but raw footy can also show how naturally gifted some of these guys are. I think some skaters footy is better exposed raw doggy than in a manicured part.
the skating in this is definitely pro level, too bad they butchered it with the editing and music
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c0bbtsRzN-0&t=4s

booty

• Rep: 21
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2019, 12:18:33 PM »
yo this jive motherfucker dresses like the Armenian plug but it's fuckin time bro

shitdick

• Rep: -9
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2019, 08:40:20 AM »

He has a lot of footage...just with different filmers for different projects

And now he’s just been more motivated it’s sick to see

Shoutout to QS for backing him from the jump.
"I sew the tags on myself, I iron them into triangles myself, and then I roll them up and put them in the fancy packaging they come in. All myself." 

- P. Pasq

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2019, 08:45:29 AM »
Remember when he switch 360 flipped the Love gap?

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2019, 08:52:26 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtMq0xKlqF9/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1nho1y1fbst26

Dude is fucking nuts

Allen, that clip is fuckin wild. Who was putting on that demo? Nike?

He has a lot of footage...just with different filmers for different projects

And now he’s just been more motivated it’s sick to see

Shoutout to QS for backing him from the jump.

Hell ya, stoked at the possibility for some footage comin out this year!!
The chillest1