Author Topic: Baker 4 coming in August  (Read 249310 times)

h00man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
Re: Baker 4 coming in August
« Reply #600 on: October 16, 2019, 11:24:59 AM »

Please let that Herman rumor be true

Please clarify this...Herman full part???
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #601 on: October 16, 2019, 11:41:36 AM »
ok I definitely thought Kader had turned 18 already, kid is going to be a problem. I mean more than he already is.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #602 on: October 16, 2019, 12:33:26 PM »
So what is the new release date?
Black Friday is the current one apparently.  I think that’s major reason we’ve gotten so many Andrew clips in vans. It’s not he’s just posting for some vans deal but he’s just out filming everyday . Kader and then were all just in Paris too. Final clips coming in .
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
« Reply #603 on: October 16, 2019, 04:21:39 PM »
Expand Quote

Please let that Herman rumor be true
[close]

Please clarify this...Herman full part???
Yeah a bit earlier in the thread someone said they talked to someone at Pharmacy who said Herman had a full part that he was really pleased with.

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #604 on: October 16, 2019, 04:34:29 PM »
where does all this Kader hope come from? Ppl saying hes like the next Nyjah / child prodigy but I am yet to see any tricks out of his camp that are anything more than warm up tricks from the 90s era. I admit I dont stalk his insta, so please take this opportunity to enlighten me as to why yall think he is the saviour of Baker. Does he do jaw dropping nbd rail tech like Nugget? Does he bust down huge gaps like Joslin? Does he have some insane manual tech like Daewon? Does he have a crazy switch game like PRod? Does he have anything that sets him apart? I just dont get it. Are you all just regurgitating the Boss's early comments / hype about how good he is without evidence or has he been destroying in clips I missed (apart from that dime bombdrop)

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
« Reply #605 on: October 16, 2019, 04:46:26 PM »
where does all this Kader hope come from? Ppl saying hes like the next Nyjah / child prodigy but I am yet to see any tricks out of his camp that are anything more than warm up tricks from the 90s era. I admit I dont stalk his insta, so please take this opportunity to enlighten me as to why yall think he is the saviour of Baker. Does he do jaw dropping nbd rail tech like Nugget? Does he bust down huge gaps like Joslin? Does he have some insane manual tech like Daewon? Does he have a crazy switch game like PRod? Does he have anything that sets him apart? I just dont get it. Are you all just regurgitating the Boss's early comments / hype about how good he is without evidence or has he been destroying in clips I missed (apart from that dime bombdrop)
Ha! I don’t think people would like him as much if they thought he was “the next Nyjah”.

He’s just a really great skater who’s still pretty young. He was in Seattle last summer trying some really hard tricks and it was cool to watch.

farisskates

• Rep: 1
« Reply #606 on: October 16, 2019, 04:47:28 PM »
ok I definitely thought Kader had turned 18 already, kid is going to be a problem. I mean more than he already is.

Those venture sure look like thunder trucks haha

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #607 on: October 16, 2019, 04:47:55 PM »

While I don’t get the hype either I think it’s more of a marketing thing with him. He reminds all the small town loser kids who will never go pro of themselves cause he posts regular ass tricks . It definitely has to be a ploy and his actual part will be pretty decent.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2240
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #608 on: October 16, 2019, 04:55:03 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Damn those Vans sure look like Emericas too.

That 17 year old sure looks 14 too.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
« Reply #609 on: October 16, 2019, 05:14:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

The intelligence level on slap has gone way down.

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #610 on: October 16, 2019, 05:29:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
The intelligence level on slap has gone way down.

What's a slap?

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 41
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #611 on: October 16, 2019, 08:59:44 PM »
jesus, just reading a transcript of neckface gives me a head ache.

also, come on.

"We're on deadline right now."

we're? what exactly is neckface on deadline for? you're not on the team, you're just in the van.

straight up, neckface sucks, every time i see his stupid head with the baker crew i cringe

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

GollyIamGully

• Rep: -8
« Reply #612 on: October 16, 2019, 09:07:23 PM »
Expand Quote
jesus, just reading a transcript of neckface gives me a head ache.

also, come on.

"We're on deadline right now."

we're? what exactly is neckface on deadline for? you're not on the team, you're just in the van.
[close]

straight up, neckface sucks, every time i see his stupid head with the baker crew i cringe

He's on a deadline for the next culture hop.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1375
« Reply #613 on: October 16, 2019, 09:07:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Ha! I don’t think people would like him as much if they thought he was “the next Nyjah”.

He’s just a really great skater who’s still pretty young. He was in Seattle last summer trying some really hard tricks and it was cool to watch.

He's had glimpses of next-level shit, like the taildrop at the Glory Challenge. I'll be brutally honest, I do see what you mean that he's not "raising the bar" with his tricks, but his style is already super on point - really liked the b/s shifty flip he posted on insta awhile back. He's very comfortable on a skateboard.

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #614 on: October 17, 2019, 01:48:39 AM »
neckface last part, u heard it here first

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #615 on: October 17, 2019, 02:17:11 AM »
Was talking to a filmer friend who is contributing clips to Baker 4 and he said the deadline for submitting clips to the vid is apparently Nov. 24th.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • Free Max B
« Reply #616 on: October 17, 2019, 03:11:12 AM »
This is the 10th time I’ve let it be known in this thread but it was always August 2020.

Welcome home again terry.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #617 on: October 17, 2019, 04:15:16 AM »

I’ve never thought he was gonna change the game or is Nyjah I just think Kader has developed a cool style and launches some good lookin kickflips and frontside flips down big shit, The Boss as a mentor can’t hurt with that.

I can’t really back it up lol but I believe Kader doubters will see the light when the video drops.

A lot of the street clips I looked for seem to be deleted off Kader and Baker Instagram but this shit is pleasing to my eyes and Baker is def keeping all the best for the video not blowing it on Instagram

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #618 on: October 17, 2019, 04:44:48 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

If they was thunders the board would have wheelbite marks.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 04:55:24 AM by Murge »

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #619 on: October 17, 2019, 05:56:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

If they was thunders the board would have wheelbite marks.
[close]

Not with those 1/2 in risers
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #620 on: October 17, 2019, 07:08:04 AM »
Baker ad in the new Thrasher claims Black Friday release date.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 84
« Reply #621 on: October 17, 2019, 10:18:26 AM »
This is the 10th time I’ve let it be known in this thread but it was always August 2020.

Welcome home again terry.

Free max b

If you are going to take my joke at least give me some credit for it.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #622 on: October 17, 2019, 11:18:07 AM »
Is it weird that I'm letting a kid who is more than ten years younger than me influence my next shoe choices? He makes skating in old skools and half cabs look so sick. Getting a pair or two of each soon. But to be honest I probably would've gotten a pair of each regardless hah.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #623 on: October 17, 2019, 12:38:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

While I don’t get the hype either I think it’s more of a marketing thing with him. He reminds all the small town loser kids who will never go pro of themselves cause he posts regular ass tricks . It definitely has to be a ploy and his actual part will be pretty decent.

Like those Rimvive losers??

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #624 on: October 17, 2019, 01:43:06 PM »
Figgy drops Emerica, gets on Vans, has to re-film everything and it gets pushed back again.

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #625 on: October 17, 2019, 01:49:51 PM »
Figgy drops Emerica, gets on Vans, has to re-film everything and it gets pushed back again.

the better timeline is figgy drops emerica, gets on vans, and then has even more ridiculous footage in baker 4 via emerica-footy dump
:) I must have been tripping last night

Spankthemonkey

• Rep: -48
« Reply #626 on: October 17, 2019, 01:51:03 PM »
I thought it was baker 5g

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 847
« Reply #627 on: October 17, 2019, 03:56:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

He's had glimpses of next-level shit, like the taildrop at the Glory Challenge. I'll be brutally honest, I do see what you mean that he's not "raising the bar" with his tricks, but his style is already super on point - really liked the b/s shifty flip he posted on insta awhile back. He's very comfortable on a skateboard.

I'll be honest I was one of the people who didn't really "get" the hype but that Dime shit changed my opinion in an instant. That shit was fucking gnarly and he didn't even hesitate or look troubled by it, on the contrary he looked like he was having a blast which means more to me than all the kinked rails and 15 stair triple dickflips in the world. That's why guys like Cardiel are timeless. They're so hyped on just the act of skating and not necessarily doing the most difficult trucks or having the sickest video part, and I get that kind of vibe from him. Kid just loves to skate and thats infectious.

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
« Reply #628 on: October 17, 2019, 04:05:34 PM »
Young Lavar McBride vibes.

https://www.instagram.com/laterkader/

bluntfullofmid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0