Author Topic: Baker 4 coming in August  (Read 249436 times)

waltercronkite

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
Re: Baker 4 coming in August
« Reply #750 on: October 30, 2019, 01:12:20 PM »
Expand Quote
What makes everyone think kader is leaving baker? Is it solely based off of leaving emerica for vans? cause that seems like a pretty bad example. Is it cause he’s on supreme? cause rowans on supreme and AVE’s publicly come out and said he tried to get Rowan on and he didn’t leave so why would kader who is arguably way closer to the boss than Rowan?
[close]
Emerica to Vans. RVCA to Supreme. Independent to Venture. I hope he stays with Baker but it wouldn't be the wildest thing if he went to FA/Hockey.

Would it be a smart move to stay on emerica when vans is offering you a contract? Seems like every other little kid who gets a little older and breaks out from his little kid sponsors into “good ones”. Baker does a lot better than people on here give them credit for.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #751 on: October 30, 2019, 02:03:18 PM »
the real reason Kader to FA would be tragic would be the trash filming. I doubt it happens though.

rukes

• Rep: 216
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #752 on: October 30, 2019, 02:46:28 PM »
He went to Vans so then he could get Reynolds on Vans.  Duh.
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1292
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #753 on: October 30, 2019, 02:51:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What makes everyone think kader is leaving baker? Is it solely based off of leaving emerica for vans? cause that seems like a pretty bad example. Is it cause he’s on supreme? cause rowans on supreme and AVE’s publicly come out and said he tried to get Rowan on and he didn’t leave so why would kader who is arguably way closer to the boss than Rowan?
[close]
Emerica to Vans. RVCA to Supreme. Independent to Venture. I hope he stays with Baker but it wouldn't be the wildest thing if he went to FA/Hockey.
[close]

Would it be a smart move to stay on emerica when vans is offering you a contract? Seems like every other little kid who gets a little older and breaks out from his little kid sponsors into “good ones”. Baker does a lot better than people on here give them credit for.
I'm not blaming him for any of the moves. Just listing them saying that his exodus from baker is possible. I love Baker. Grew up on it, but FA/Hockey has the current momentum of a bigger, on trend company. Also, how much have we seen Kader skating with Nuge, Figgy, Baca, Hawk, etc vs all of the supreme dudes?

eminem96

• Rep: -41
« Reply #754 on: October 30, 2019, 03:58:10 PM »
Anyone know when premiere tickets will be up for sale??

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #755 on: October 30, 2019, 04:08:43 PM »

Keep in mind the tickets will also come with a full on riot during screening
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

ginofan777

• Rep: 3
« Reply #756 on: October 30, 2019, 04:11:44 PM »
the real reason Kader to FA would be tragic would be the trash filming. I doubt it happens though.

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #757 on: October 30, 2019, 04:35:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
I'm not blaming him for any of the moves. Just listing them saying that his exodus from baker is possible. I love Baker. Grew up on it, but FA/Hockey has the current momentum of a bigger, on trend company. Also, how much have we seen Kader skating with Nuge, Figgy, Baca, Hawk, etc vs all of the supreme dudes?

I still see him most with the boss, spanky and Rowan.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2213
« Reply #758 on: October 30, 2019, 05:19:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Keep in mind the tickets will also come with a full on riot during screening
I'm down.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Jewlien Burford

« Reply #759 on: October 30, 2019, 05:28:45 PM »
Theotis appearances throughout the video similar to KA in purple/Gonz in Away Days

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #760 on: October 30, 2019, 05:28:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

I still see him most with the boss, spanky and Rowan.
Who is sick enough to turn down FA/Hockey (of the year)??

shit4breakfast

• Rep: -15
« Reply #761 on: October 30, 2019, 05:49:21 PM »
Does Nuge even still skate?

dannyprovolone

« Reply #762 on: October 30, 2019, 06:39:36 PM »
baker squad lookin weak without TK

ihateloyaltycards

• Rep: -2
« Reply #763 on: October 30, 2019, 06:51:44 PM »

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1292
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #764 on: October 30, 2019, 06:58:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This.
He at the very least hangs out with everyone. Skating is to be determined.

Just looked it up, Don is 40 years old. Jesus. Asian don't raisin.

shit4breakfast

• Rep: -15
« Reply #765 on: October 30, 2019, 07:01:28 PM »
His last part was Bake & Destroy, right? Which was shared with Baca. Then he bombed Baxter a few years later. No clips in Purple. Like am I missing something? He’s not OG Baker, so I don’t get really get it. I’m guessing he’ll have a few tricks in Baca’s part, but the dude has been fucking slacking.

themeangreen

• Rep: -75
« Reply #766 on: October 30, 2019, 07:20:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

This.
[close]

None of these dudes have been in anything else in years (for the most part). Maybe they've been slacking but with that much time and how talented this team is, I think it's going to be just like the past Baker vids. Nothing short of epic. Between Jacopo, Spanky, Kader, Rowan, Riley and Figgy with the rest of the dudes peppered throughout. I'm stoked.... sorry if you're not.

Hoeboi

• Rep: -362
« Reply #767 on: October 30, 2019, 07:31:18 PM »
not looking forward to this video. ill see you guys on TKs ig after the dust settles.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1224
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #768 on: October 30, 2019, 07:40:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

This.
[close]

[close]

None of these dudes have been in anything else in years (for the most part). Maybe they've been slacking but with that much time and how talented this team is, I think it's going to be just like the past Baker vids. Nothing short of epic. Between Jacopo, Spanky, Kader, Rowan, Riley and Figgy with the rest of the dudes peppered throughout. I'm stoked.... sorry if you're not.
i think nuge has been a few things nothing really notable as I can’t recall the names of anything but I feel like I’ve seen him in something. Oh well we’ll see

switchbs180

« Reply #769 on: October 31, 2019, 03:46:13 AM »
any info on lenoce footy in baker 4? I would be stoked

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #770 on: October 31, 2019, 04:10:22 AM »
Lenoce still in the crew? hope he gets one good trick or a reflective surface shot.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #771 on: October 31, 2019, 04:15:08 AM »
Lenoce still in the crew? hope he gets one good trick or a reflective surface shot.

I haven’t had coffee yet so my brain is dumb but I think he said in Nine Club he works full time on the production side or maybe sales at Baker Boys Dist. Give us one nollie heel bro.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #772 on: October 31, 2019, 04:43:44 AM »
Cant wait for that noseslide man tricks. Shane rips.

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -48
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #773 on: October 31, 2019, 08:25:03 AM »
Besides when deathwish started, has anyone left baker on their own accord for another company, that is to say with out getting kicked of?

TK-MUTU is the only one I can think of but I’m probs wrong!
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

dr. radishh

• Rep: 77
« Reply #774 on: October 31, 2019, 08:26:43 AM »
Besides when deathwish started, has anyone left baker on their own accord for another company, that is to say with out getting kicked of?

leo

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1116
« Reply #775 on: October 31, 2019, 11:22:24 AM »
My guess is Kader opener, strong middle section with Rowan along with Spanky (with surprise Jerry Hsu clips sprinkled in), and Figgy closer.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #776 on: October 31, 2019, 12:31:52 PM »
Yep, remember this is a Baker video which means gnarly skating and hammers for the most part. Figgy is in his prime and I'm sure he's sitting on a crazy part. If not I would guess Kader gets it and they include the very best of his older footage in his part. I don't see Spanky getting the ender at all. He's been skating hard and everything but I just dont think he's last part material especially for a heavy video like this. I don't know about Rowan,  i feel like we haven't seen what he's truly capable yet if he decides to go on a rampage.

Edit: Is the premiere date too late for anyone in the video to qualify for Soty?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 12:33:54 PM by winecrab »

froufroufox

• Rep: 31
« Reply #777 on: October 31, 2019, 12:54:37 PM »
I really dislike his skating but could totally see T Funk having last part, more so than Kader or Spanky.

Nicknames in skateboarding are fucked.

euro tm

« Reply #778 on: October 31, 2019, 01:56:09 PM »
confirming the two part kader thing. a few friends at baker boys said he has too much footage before his growth spurt that they're giving him two parts to split it up. also that baca and spanly have really been fucking it up beyond what any of us have seen or heard. can't wait.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • Free Max B
« Reply #779 on: October 31, 2019, 02:13:43 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

leo
reynolds told him to dip when he asked for more money. probably wasnt so mutual at the time.

free max b
FREE MAX B