Author Topic: Baker 4 coming in August  (Read 249255 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: Baker 4 coming in August
« Reply #1170 on: November 22, 2019, 09:40:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
deathwish section?
[close]

Nope
[close]

Lizard seemed pretty bummed on Instagram.
[close]

Can you post a screenshot?

Too hard to do all that on my phone, but basically he posted a clip, someone commented something like "whoa, straight to the gram?" And he replied something like "no reason to hold footage now."

A few days ago he commented on a baker post saying "I heard the deathwish section is sick."

Seems like he's upset that he's not in the video for the team he's not on. 🤷‍♂️

Francis Xavier

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2211
« Reply #1171 on: November 22, 2019, 09:51:26 AM »
I'm so happy to hear that Baca has a full part

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Jacob Gary

« Reply #1172 on: November 22, 2019, 09:53:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
deathwish section?
[close]

Nope
[close]

[close]

[close]

Too hard to do all that on my phone, but basically he posted a clip, someone commented something like "whoa, straight to the gram?" And he replied something like "no reason to hold footage now."

A few days ago he commented on a baker post saying "I heard the deathwish section is sick."

Passive-Agressive Liz

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1292
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1173 on: November 22, 2019, 10:03:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
deathwish section?
[close]

Nope
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Passive-Agressive Liz
Sounds more like salt for Supra disbanding

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #1174 on: November 22, 2019, 10:14:56 AM »
this. also, hearing that it was ender part worthy also makes me very happy. no idea how he managed to back tail that bank to wall. cool to hear that rowan is second to last with figgy ending it. imagining kader closing it was kinda a bummer since he’s not really on that level yet. really stoked herman has a full part that people seem relatively stoked on as well and that the soundtrack didn’t suck.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 682
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1175 on: November 22, 2019, 10:20:16 AM »
i mean honestly, this is one of the biggest skate videos of the decade with all your homeys, and you arent in it, that sucks man. cant blame the man for being bummed at all. greco and foy arent in either. A deathwish video just doesnte have the same vibe as a baker video i guess but it would be really sick if that becomes the next major project.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1176 on: November 22, 2019, 10:24:42 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
this. also, hearing that it was ender part worthy also makes me very happy. no idea how he managed to back tail that bank to wall. cool to hear that rowan is second to last with figgy ending it. imagining kader closing it was kinda a bummer since he’s not really on that level yet. really stoked herman has a full part that people seem relatively stoked on as well and that the soundtrack didn’t suck.

Agree I’m glad that Kader is first not last. He’s got plenty of time to film curtains-worthy parts. Figgy on the other hand... who knows how much longer he can sacrifice his body to the game.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3330
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #1177 on: November 22, 2019, 10:26:38 AM »
Apparently Reynolds was pretty keen on not having a friends section in this thing.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 512
« Reply #1178 on: November 22, 2019, 10:40:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I’m so stoked. His name and destroy clips were my favorite in that entire video.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #1179 on: November 22, 2019, 11:01:01 AM »
Can’t get over how sick it is that Baca fully came through. Considering how little footage we’ve seen sprinkled here and there after Bake and Destroy. Looks like he ain’t going anywhere and that makes me happy.

Switch_fsflip_noseslide

• Rep: -27
  • Nobody steals from Creed Bratton
« Reply #1180 on: November 22, 2019, 11:01:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Kader not at premiere? But why?
[close]

so weird he wasn't on stage...

Kader of ?
[close]

Thank you. Pheeew (wipes sweat from brow)
"Giovanni Reda sleeps with the fishes"

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #1181 on: November 22, 2019, 11:08:51 AM »
He's got a very supportive mother.

"Your momma sure does care about your schoolin, son."
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #1182 on: November 22, 2019, 11:18:44 AM »
Expand Quote
He's got a very supportive mother.
[close]

"Your momma sure does care about your schoolin, son."

Oh fuck hahaha

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #1183 on: November 22, 2019, 11:22:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
deathwish section?
[close]

Nope
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Passive-Agressive Liz Mike Plumb
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 11:25:57 AM by sus »

sus

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1184 on: November 22, 2019, 11:25:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

IMO, Baca easily had one of the best parts in the video. Didn't see that one coming.
Dude has a family to take care of and put this ender-worthy part while still taking care his family (unlike jscott) . Mad props to him. Also heard supposedly that he filmed his part within a 6 month period

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1185 on: November 22, 2019, 11:25:55 AM »

The bar ig posted the wrong date and I shared that earlier. It's actually gonna be this Sunday!

Skateboarder X

« Reply #1186 on: November 22, 2019, 11:27:53 AM »
Sammy Baca could have and should have had the last part FOR SURE. Mind blowing part. soooooo vato'd out.  the best footage for sure.

Kader had like 10 minute part. Tfunk too.

Theotis did a fakie heel fakie 5-0 in a line and thats fucking crazy

Crickets for Zack Allen.

Dollin had a whole part of makes. the beginning of his part is awesome in the field.

Figgy should have skated to something way faster.

Riley Hawk skated and i dont remember a thing if you can believe that.

Herman does a nollie inward heel down the set Tyshawn Jones switch inward heels and the filming is ridiculously botched on the first angle but everything else had that sweet velvety herman stee.

Ellington did a YUUUUGE switch fs flip.

Video should end after Baca's part.

Baca's part.

Baca's part.

Baca's part
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 11:35:08 AM by Skateboarder X »

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1187 on: November 22, 2019, 11:30:23 AM »
It always weirds me out when people who are in the actual video show up to their own video premiere with their board. Why would you do that?

-you used it for transportation, can‘t afford a taxi so you decided to carry a deck around the whole night?
-you go directly from the session to the party, wouldn‘t you shower? Don‘t you have other stuff to do before the premiere than skate?

I guess that‘s when the skateboard becomes a fashion statement... “look how legit i am, true skaterat, just squeezing the premiere in between sessions but honestly not caring about that video at all. „

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1188 on: November 22, 2019, 11:32:37 AM »
It always weirds me out when people who are in the actual video show up to their own video premiere with their board. Why would you do that?

-you used it for transportation, can‘t afford a taxi so you decided to carry a deck around the whole night?
-you go directly from the session to the party, wouldn‘t you shower? Don‘t you have other stuff to do before the premiere than skate?

I guess that‘s when the skateboard becomes a fashion statement... “look how legit i am, true skaterat, just squeezing the premiere in between sessions but honestly not caring about that video at all.
Are you talking about Reynolds? I'm sure he doesn't care about the video at all...

sus

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1189 on: November 22, 2019, 11:34:09 AM »

I guess that‘s when the skateboard becomes a fashion statement... “look how legit i am, true skaterat, just squeezing the premiere in between sessions but honestly not caring about that video at all. „

They wouldn't let people bring their skateboards in and made everyone check in their skateboards at the front for $5 lol. They also wouldn't let me bring my SLR camera in to take pics of the premiere either so jokes on me i guess.

pica

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1190 on: November 22, 2019, 11:40:23 AM »
Expand Quote

I guess that‘s when the skateboard becomes a fashion statement... “look how legit i am, true skaterat, just squeezing the premiere in between sessions but honestly not caring about that video at all.
[close]
Are you talking about Reynolds? I'm sure he doesn't care about the video at all...
Of course he cares about the whole night, that‘s why i am surprised why you would choose to carry a board around like a ball and chain. But whatevs.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1191 on: November 22, 2019, 11:46:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Of course he cares about the whole night, that‘s why i am surprised why you would choose to carry a board around like a ball and chain. But whatevs.
I'm sure he's just too old to care about what's proper premiere etiquette.

yougotcherjager

• Rep: -9
« Reply #1192 on: November 22, 2019, 11:48:34 AM »
I went to the premiere. Honestly i thought Sammy Baca was going to have 1 trick and he ended up having one of the best parts and even got a standing ovation.

and Dustin Dollin even managed to put together a part where he lands tricks.

pica

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1193 on: November 22, 2019, 11:50:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]
I don‘t give a shit about etiquette, it just looks incredible impractical to me.

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -423
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #1194 on: November 22, 2019, 12:13:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
I don‘t give a shit about etiquette, it just looks incredible impractical to me.

I hope this doesn't  keep you up at night.

pica

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1195 on: November 22, 2019, 12:23:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

I hope this doesn't  keep you up at night.
No worries my 1 year old does that instead.

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #1196 on: November 22, 2019, 12:24:40 PM »
Can’t wait to see this shit

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1197 on: November 22, 2019, 12:28:39 PM »
So the full video goes online on the 29th? Really hope they don't do the one part per day on thrasher thing. Only way I want to watch this is start to finish.

And I haven't bought a physical copy in years but I'd buy this in a second.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #1198 on: November 22, 2019, 12:30:13 PM »
So the full video goes online on the 29th? Really hope they don't do the one part per day on thrasher thing. Only way I want to watch this is start to finish.

And I haven't bought a physical copy in years but I'd buy this in a second.

Couldn’t agree more

drunkenshredder

• Rep: -135
« Reply #1199 on: November 22, 2019, 12:40:29 PM »
Anyone else see all the guys standing on cars and then throwing garbage out the back of the truck back into the road... LA is closed for the next 3 months to skate..Don't get a ticket