Author Topic: Baker 4 coming in August  (Read 248897 times)

versacekid420

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1221
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Baker 4 coming in August
« Reply #1440 on: November 23, 2019, 06:32:46 PM »
I just got dupmed

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1441 on: November 23, 2019, 06:45:40 PM »
Anyone who is an actual poster on this page has been linked.

Hook it up for a pal?

BL0B

• Rep: 414
« Reply #1442 on: November 23, 2019, 06:59:29 PM »
Please Man I’ll suck your dick

c'mon Kader! i got these cheesburgers.

potpie

• Rep: 30
« Reply #1443 on: November 23, 2019, 07:01:19 PM »
not a Pal but I will find a way to gnar for a Penile Emlargement

edit: nvm, i have blessed as many as possible via Primitive Messageboards
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 07:09:00 PM by potpie »

WPG

• Rep: -3
« Reply #1444 on: November 23, 2019, 07:13:24 PM »
I overhyped it in my mind. It was good but Figgys part wasn't as good as Bake and Destroy. Bacas part was good. What is the deal with the set Kaders ender was at? the amount of "bangers" at that set and yet it doesn't seem like anything special. Downhill run up and landing maybe? I'd watch Bake and Destroy or the Deathwish video 10 times before watching this again.
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

GHOSTFACE420

• Rep: -7
  • lean
    • Legoman's Weed Smokin' Paradise avatar image
« Reply #1445 on: November 23, 2019, 07:24:08 PM »
ill trade any1 crack for a pm link

edit: selling link $1 or 1 shalom
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 08:10:17 PM by GHOSTFACE420 »
i never pour up nothing less than a 4

The Capn

• Rep: -2
« Reply #1446 on: November 23, 2019, 07:26:46 PM »
It's Practically Murder to make us wait another week...

HURRICANEDEATH

• Rep: 3
« Reply #1447 on: November 23, 2019, 07:28:30 PM »
Please, may you all have a shalom day, please.
Grinding down their system one curb at a time.

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • JACKASS
« Reply #1448 on: November 23, 2019, 07:32:38 PM »
Waiting on tha damn link!

skateohio

• Rep: 18
« Reply #1449 on: November 23, 2019, 07:33:59 PM »
PM? Please & Thanks

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #1450 on: November 23, 2019, 07:40:53 PM »
I'd rather wait til it's out on the Thrasher player so I can watch it with all the glitches and buffering it was intended to have.

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
« Reply #1451 on: November 23, 2019, 08:01:59 PM »
Video was a classic for sure. Everyone delivered, unpopular opinion but Theotis' part was fucking ill, homeboy killed it.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 337
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #1452 on: November 23, 2019, 08:12:53 PM »
Expand Quote
I just skimmed through 4 useless pages of useless cunts beggin for a link.

Just wait a week, theres heaps of other shit to do in life. Punch a cone or ten. Go outside and take a walk.
[close]

What does this mean

To smoke a bong.

I believe Americans would refer to the cone as a bowl.

logantcook

« Reply #1453 on: November 23, 2019, 08:13:28 PM »
Sad to say I didn’t feel a baker vibe to that Video, good parts but I found myself skipping through a lot of it honestly.

ProjectBluebeam

• Rep: 59
« Reply #1454 on: November 23, 2019, 08:17:33 PM »
Poo

know_your_role

• Rep: 10
« Reply #1455 on: November 23, 2019, 08:18:33 PM »

that one kid who begs for a link

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #1456 on: November 23, 2019, 08:18:39 PM »
Damn theotis that’s a tough song to live up to

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #1457 on: November 23, 2019, 08:20:11 PM »
Sad to say I didn’t feel a baker vibe to that Video, good parts but I found myself skipping through a lot of it honestly.

Skippin through it? That sounds like link talk to me! Give it up or die from a thousand paper cuts.

gnidraobetaks

• Rep: 20
« Reply #1458 on: November 23, 2019, 08:23:12 PM »
pleeeeeeaze  :-*PM  (forgot pssowrd 4 other pals gnidraobetaks account)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 08:25:54 PM by gnidraobetaks »

squippy

• Rep: -65
« Reply #1459 on: November 23, 2019, 08:25:13 PM »
Not feeling the shalom in my inbox :( Now I know how terry feels

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #1460 on: November 23, 2019, 08:26:34 PM »
I'd rather wait til it's out on the Thrasher player so I can watch it with all the glitches and buffering it was intended to have.

Belee dat

logantcook

« Reply #1461 on: November 23, 2019, 08:26:42 PM »
I got links for days

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #1462 on: November 23, 2019, 08:27:40 PM »
Trade this shalom pic for a PM

« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 08:29:30 PM by jay_nev »

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1463 on: November 23, 2019, 08:38:24 PM »
I'll wait and in the meantime click every link to a part in that Quartersnacks list of top parts of the decade to tide me over.

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #1464 on: November 23, 2019, 09:11:28 PM »
Woah man, any links you post here are gonna get taken down real fast

Got it! fuck yeh good quality too, straight to the dvd burner for you. Thanks wallies!

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1314
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #1465 on: November 23, 2019, 09:27:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I just skimmed through 4 useless pages of useless cunts beggin for a link.

Just wait a week, theres heaps of other shit to do in life. Punch a cone or ten. Go outside and take a walk.
[close]

What does this mean
[close]

To smoke a bong.

I believe Americans would refer to the cone as a bowl.
How Terry quit Baker

them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Little Debbie

« Reply #1466 on: November 23, 2019, 09:34:58 PM »
spoiler list / my hot take after each part:

Strobeck's clips in Kader's part definitely stand out (compared to Beagle's long lens, which someone else mentioned is quite good and keeps whole body in frame). also the technique on the nollie bs flip was perfect, I can sort of see why Drew wanted his part to end on that. not many kids his age throwing that trick down stair sets looking that good. Rolling stones didn't quite make sense for him, but I can see Drew being inspired by how Bill put Tyshawn's skating to Bob Dylan.

Tristan's part is sick, he skates a lot of steep banks and does one too many late shove its. He rides into back tail on that bank in NYC that Stu kirst keeps knocking himself out on. Some gnarly gap out to grinds or wallrides. Two very steep noseblunts. the music seems to fit his skating better than Kader's opener part.

Some clips of Dustin drunk as fuck to open his part. Low-key shit at LA high. Still got a nice kickflip. he skates some famous spots like Le Dome. the music has a sadder, emotional vibe.

Jacopo has several tricks at Milan train station. short part that doesn't quite do him justice. ends with him doing a trick down the smallest hubba I've ever seen, like skatepark status.

Tyson skates to some reggae-ish track and opens with a nice Suski grind down a rail. Back tail fakie on a burly high outledge right off the highway into a ditch. Nice kickflips into grinds down shit, he's capable of more than we've seen so far. He does the Alexis Lacroix thing where you ride the board like skis, and does a flip trick down the Macba big set.

Zach's part is visually entertaining, but trick-wise not very hard. He has the sketchiness that CJ had, but doesn't go as big down shit. Reynolds scoops a little wasabi in a spoon at a restaurant and Spanky snorts it, which is awesome comic relief. he ends with a cab flip on flat and half cab heel down a set.

Spanky's part to the Ramones is similar to what we've seen on Insta lately. Beagle's rolling long lens is dope and really adds to the visual mix. solid part but nothing really standout.

Herman's part is sick, sounds like some New Order or Joy Division that he skates to. he's still got all the good looking tricks he's known for: kickflip, tre flip, sw front heel. his clips are over too soon and it transitions into some Reynolds clips.

Stella has a kickflip down a little 5 set, then Elissa and Shane have a few tricks, then Reynolds has a few clips, one where he's skating a vert ramp like it's a mini

Riley's part is short but has some cool shit, nice kickflip suski grind on a bank to ledge in a ditch and solid 5050 down a kinker. but he still does finger flips and double flips, and he's sticking with the tighter jeans and longer wheelbase board.

Theotis is looking like a grown man now and the Hall and Oates song "i can't go for that" somehow fits his part full of flips into manual tricks. he really does have nice flip tricks and control, still looks like he skates a skinnier board. dude spends plenty of money in the club and on gold jewelry and shit.

Reynolds has a little part after, he and Ellington throw tricks down that set that Kader nollie bs flipped. He ollies two garbage cans stacked on top of each other off a curb cut

Baca's part has more footy of him than we've seen in a long time, people ain't lying that he came through. Nuge has a couple tricks thrown in. Baca's definitely a skate rat, you can just tell he still spends a lot of time on the board, good control. he's got his kids with him in a bunch of clips which is rad. lotta good clips of him in the ditches. the noseslide 270 shuv down the curved rail in LA is crazy, he pulls his hands back to avoid touching the wall.

Beagle's got a handful of manual/ledge tricks. He lets the camera roll as he swings by to some dude offering him a blunt with like 5 different types of weed in it. Murdy firecrackers Hollywood high.

Neck has a boardslide on a picnic table and he's playing with some app that lets you create like that Tai chi / zen music, pretty sick. he shouts out Jake (one of many references to Jake, the others are the carwash spraypaint and a zoom in on a Carharrt vest)

Rowan's part is a noticeable change (for the better) in difficulty and filming quality. he has good trick selection and switch shit. he seems like the archetype of the skater who can do lots of cool shit but most isn't caught on camera. Logan's filming is on point here, as usual.

Figgy has the closer and one of the more well-rounded parts we've seen from him: some ledge and manual tricks, not just big rails, although there's plenty of those. backside crook nollie flip out down a big rail. also Bennett grind down a curved rail.

Overall I bet Drew had a good time editing this. lots of good close up face shots that Beagle manages to get that really show some emotion and character. and the angles and colors were pretty good. music choices from Drew were sometimes a gamble but he nailed a lot of it. no one's part really stood out (okay maybe Figgy's) but a lot of great clips in here scattered throughout.

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #1467 on: November 23, 2019, 09:47:22 PM »
spoiler list / my hot take after each part:

Strobeck's clips in Kader's part definitely stand out (compared to Beagle's long lens, which someone else mentioned is quite good and keeps whole body in frame). also the technique on the nollie bs flip was perfect, I can sort of see why Drew wanted his part to end on that. not many kids his age throwing that trick down stair sets looking that good. Rolling stones didn't quite make sense for him, but I can see Drew being inspired by how Bill put Tyshawn's skating to Bob Dylan.

Tristan's part is sick, he skates a lot of steep banks and does one too many late shove its. He rides into back tail on that bank in NYC that Stu kirst keeps knocking himself out on. Some gnarly gap out to grinds or wallrides. Two very steep noseblunts. the music seems to fit his skating better than Kader's opener part.

Some clips of Dustin drunk as fuck to open his part. Low-key shit at LA high. Still got a nice kickflip. he skates some famous spots like Le Dome. the music has a sadder, emotional vibe.

Jacopo has several tricks at Milan train station. short part that doesn't quite do him justice. ends with him doing a trick down the smallest hubba I've ever seen, like skatepark status.

Tyson skates to some reggae-ish track and opens with a nice Suski grind down a rail. Back tail fakie on a burly high outledge right off the highway into a ditch. Nice kickflips into grinds down shit, he's capable of more than we've seen so far. He does the Alexis Lacroix thing where you ride the board like skis, and does a flip trick down the Macba big set.

Zach's part is visually entertaining, but trick-wise not very hard. He has the sketchiness that CJ had, but doesn't go as big down shit. Reynolds scoops a little wasabi in a spoon at a restaurant and Spanky snorts it, which is awesome comic relief. he ends with a cab flip on flat and half cab heel down a set.

Spanky's part to the Ramones is similar to what we've seen on Insta lately. Beagle's rolling long lens is dope and really adds to the visual mix. solid part but nothing really standout.

Herman's part is sick, sounds like some New Order or Joy Division that he skates to. he's still got all the good looking tricks he's known for: kickflip, tre flip, sw front heel. his clips are over too soon and it transitions into some Reynolds clips.

Stella has a kickflip down a little 5 set, then Elissa and Shane have a few tricks, then Reynolds has a few clips, one where he's skating a vert ramp like it's a mini

Riley's part is short but has some cool shit, nice kickflip suski grind on a bank to ledge in a ditch and solid 5050 down a kinker. but he still does finger flips and double flips, and he's sticking with the tighter jeans and longer wheelbase board.

Theotis is looking like a grown man now and the Hall and Oates song "i can't go for that" somehow fits his part full of flips into manual tricks. he really does have nice flip tricks and control, still looks like he skates a skinnier board. dude spends plenty of money in the club and on gold jewelry and shit.

Reynolds has a little part after, he and Ellington throw tricks down that set that Kader nollie bs flipped. He ollies two garbage cans stacked on top of each other off a curb cut

Baca's part has more footy of him than we've seen in a long time, people ain't lying that he came through. Nuge has a couple tricks thrown in. Baca's definitely a skate rat, you can just tell he still spends a lot of time on the board, good control. he's got his kids with him in a bunch of clips which is rad. lotta good clips of him in the ditches. the noseslide 270 shuv down the curved rail in LA is crazy, he pulls his hands back to avoid touching the wall.

Beagle's got a handful of manual/ledge tricks. He lets the camera roll as he swings by to some dude offering him a blunt with like 5 different types of weed in it. Murdy firecrackers Hollywood high.

Neck has a boardslide on a picnic table and he's playing with some app that lets you create like that Tai chi / zen music, pretty sick. he shouts out Jake (one of many references to Jake, the others are the carwash spraypaint and a zoom in on a Carharrt vest)

Rowan's part is a noticeable change (for the better) in difficulty and filming quality. he has good trick selection and switch shit. he seems like the archetype of the skater who can do lots of cool shit but most isn't caught on camera. Logan's filming is on point here, as usual.

Figgy has the closer and one of the more well-rounded parts we've seen from him: some ledge and manual tricks, not just big rails, although there's plenty of those. backside crook nollie flip out down a big rail. also Bennett grind down a curved rail.

Overall I bet Drew had a good time editing this. lots of good close up face shots that Beagle manages to get that really show some emotion and character. and the angles and colors were pretty good. music choices from Drew were sometimes a gamble but he nailed a lot of it. no one's part really stood out (okay maybe Figgy's) but a lot of great clips in here scattered throughout.

skim the fat just called, they want their unnecessary and bloated review back!

Little Debbie

« Reply #1468 on: November 23, 2019, 09:49:45 PM »
it's a free country man ;)

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1469 on: November 23, 2019, 09:50:04 PM »
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!