Author Topic: Collin Provost Emerica Part  (Read 15667 times)

schralp pal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
Re: Collin Provost Emerica Part
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2019, 09:04:51 PM »
I like how none of the new emerican kids were in it

I’m pretty down with the slap consensus on the dude, but I’m sure he scores big with the 13yold demographic.

He had a line in there but it was awkward and lacked some creativity. Dickson was my highlight.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2019, 10:16:01 PM »
emerica and toy machine have became so corny. colin helped

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2019, 01:29:38 AM »
just think of bumps and banks as his niche. that part was very watchable. I like the motion involved in skating street transition. makes the shots more dynamic. he can skate in tight pants ‘cause he’s rail thin. I would barely be able to push in tight ass jeans. it’s amazing he can move enough in them to get that much pop. socal stoner rock dudes will always be around in some form. at least he’s not trend hopping like some dudes.

He's on Volcom and most Volcom jeans have amazing stretch in them. I can skate skinny Volcom jeans just fine, actually much better than a whole bunch of other non skinny jeans with no or not enough stretch in them. Not restrictive at all. I refuse to skate anything without proper stretch in them anymore, no matter how skinny or baggy. It's just so much better.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2019, 02:15:28 AM »
Expand Quote
just think of bumps and banks as his niche. that part was very watchable. I like the motion involved in skating street transition. makes the shots more dynamic. he can skate in tight pants ‘cause he’s rail thin. I would barely be able to push in tight ass jeans. it’s amazing he can move enough in them to get that much pop. socal stoner rock dudes will always be around in some form. at least he’s not trend hopping like some dudes.
[close]

He's on Volcom and most Volcom jeans have amazing stretch in them. I can skate skinny Volcom jeans just fine, actually much better than a whole bunch of other non skinny jeans with no or not enough stretch in them. Not restrictive at all. I refuse to skate anything without proper stretch in them anymore, no matter how skinny or baggy. It's just so much better.

his jeans arent even all that skinny, just slim fit. look at mid 00's DUffel for SKINNY jeans.

kinda surprised at the hate on here, I always thought Provost was sick. he has his own way of skating that doesnt come off as contrived or gimicky, just seems to be how he skates. sure his bag isnt that deep but that doesn tbother me cos this tricks he does are always proper and usually massive.

Patrick2G

• Rep: -299
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2019, 04:31:43 AM »
I can’t beleive people are hating on this dude lol

I loved it, made me want to go skate

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2019, 05:33:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Most of that shit is barely even transition tho. Just really abrupt steep bumps. If that stuff was in a park most people could barely skate it at all
[close]

Fuck yeah man, look at this shit. Honestly so crusty.

LOL, can you imagine if that was at a skatepark!? It'd be a certified piece of suck indeed!
[close]
i said most of it. Of course that is different
Yeah, the way that last bump slowly rose out of the ground over the course of ~10 feet... so abrupt and shocking.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Brguy

« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2019, 04:56:19 AM »
I don't see why anyone would judge this part so much, if you want to see good footage wait for a new video or watch Made Chapter 1 again, he's obviously not going to release his best stuff on some random video no one will care about after a few hours.

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2019, 07:42:33 PM »
he's obviously not going to release his best stuff on some random video no one will care about after a few hours.

thats literally what every web part is these days

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2019, 07:49:59 PM »
Expand Quote
he's obviously not going to release his best stuff on some random video no one will care about after a few hours.
[close]

thats literally what every Collin Provost part is
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2019, 08:29:59 PM »
^^What? His stay gold, brainwash and made parts were great.