Author Topic: Yaje calls bullshit  (Read 6272 times)

Rasmus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65
Re: Yaje calls bullshit
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2019, 11:53:06 PM »
Well that dish looked delicious, but I can't say the same for the dreadlocks... Why the fuck do people get dreadlocks?!

GeorgeCostanza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2019, 03:03:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
That looked thoroughly disgusting. And yeah, the thing about your mood while cooking having a tangible effect on the taste of the food is hilarious. Yaje for sure fucks with crystals.
[close]
Expand Quote
damn that food looks horrid
[close]

pretty embarrassing that neither of you have tried indian food outside of chicken tikka masala. goddam
[close]

Da fuck is that?! Dude who said burger and fries nailed it. I've accepted that I must have something abnormal about my taste buds, as almost all food tastes horrible to me. Kinda sucks.

edit: just looked up a chicken tikka masala recipe. That's gonna be a big NO. I like chicken, but I can't stand curry and pretty much everything else about that dish. I may have tried it at some point.
Food is predictable, when you know what's in it. Maybe that's because I cooked in kitchens for a few years, or maybe it's just experience from trying things. I gave up wasting money on meals I don't end up eating and stuck to what I like. My health is fine.

that's rad, tell me where you worked so I can never go there.
So Colllin have the same t-shirts, seven years by now, at least...

finecojeffe

• Rep: 129
    • Fine-Co avatar image
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2019, 05:30:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
That looked thoroughly disgusting. And yeah, the thing about your mood while cooking having a tangible effect on the taste of the food is hilarious. Yaje for sure fucks with crystals.
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

pretty embarrassing that neither of you have tried indian food outside of chicken tikka masala. goddam
[close]

Da fuck is that?! Dude who said burger and fries nailed it. I've accepted that I must have something abnormal about my taste buds, as almost all food tastes horrible to me. Kinda sucks.

edit: just looked up a chicken tikka masala recipe. That's gonna be a big NO. I like chicken, but I can't stand curry and pretty much everything else about that dish. I may have tried it at some point.
Food is predictable, when you know what's in it. Maybe that's because I cooked in kitchens for a few years, or maybe it's just experience from trying things. I gave up wasting money on meals I don't end up eating and stuck to what I like. My health is fine.
[close]

definitely a kitchen where everything tastes beige.

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2019, 05:37:50 AM »
Yaje definitely fucks.

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2019, 06:05:45 AM »
Food looks gross. 5-0 180 does not, Arto prime example. Also wooden plate is nasty

PeggyHillsShittySpanish

• Rep: 2
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2019, 10:50:57 AM »
Indian food taste like farts.

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1116
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2019, 10:57:09 AM »

dirty ol man

• Rep: 46
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2019, 05:08:06 PM »
I almost lived in that apt. Yaje's mom was leasing out a room while he was in Brazil.

was so fucking random kind of wish i would have. i could have stopped him from putting avocado and bagel seasoning all over indian food.

Budgie Lasek

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2019, 05:41:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
definitely a kitchen where everything tastes beige.

You'd have to go back to 1990's Vancouver. I haven't worked in kitchens in a long time, and I definitely wasn't a chef - that would be a horrible mistake to allow me to create dishes for other people - I was your standard unhappy line cook. Beige is giving me too much credit, haha. Never worked anywhere particularly fancy, the odd fusion spot - but mostly just average restaurants serving a mix of stuff. There's about 3 things I will cook for other people at home that are worthy.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 08:39:25 PM by Budgie Lasek »