Author Topic: How are you gonna go out  (Read 10197 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: How are you gonna go out
« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2019, 05:54:52 PM »
i dont know and really dont care how i go out. i just dont want anyone to have to be hit with a huge bill when i go. funerals are fucking robbery. if i make it to old age, im building my own coffin out of cheap wood so my family doesnt have to pay thousands to put me a fancy one before they slide me into the oven.

also, grave yards are a fucking waste of space and i don't want to take up any space inside one. just burn me up and get me the hell out of here.

this is something i feel very strongly about.

Surf-goth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -677
« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2019, 09:00:17 PM »
Death by snu snu
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1191
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2019, 09:08:09 PM »
I’ve always liked the quiet dignity of a botched autoerotic asphyxiation. 
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2019, 11:00:34 PM »
I cheated death so hard one time that knowing one day it’s going to happen and I won’t be so lucky again haunts me everyday

joe perry

• Rep: -5
  • toxic twin
« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2019, 11:11:29 PM »
guess me and oroku are the only rood doods in here
voices tell me i'm the shit

joe perry

• toxic twin
« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2019, 11:12:27 PM »
I cheated death so hard one time that knowing one day it’s going to happen and I won’t be so lucky again haunts me everyday

ok this comment has some edge to it

joe perry

• toxic twin
« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2019, 11:19:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you can't just steal someone's literarily worded death-fantasy. what an imagination cuck you are.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2019, 01:07:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

ok this comment has some edge to it

I barely avoided a gnarly head on collision last night driving home and this same thought has been in my head all day today. I do have a reinvigorated sense of life thing going now though so I’m really looking forward to my next sesh. Figure if I’m gonna get injured I want it to be on my board going for something fulfilling rather just being in a car and getting unlucky.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2019, 01:33:21 AM »
I felt like that for a while afterwards but now I just get this weird impending doom feeling all the time. Not like 24/7 but at least once a day. Life is weird

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -134
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2019, 03:55:19 AM »
I've always thought I would just walk to the ocean and float away..

.. but what do I know I'm just a depressed sentimentalist..

Please seek help if you have suicidal thoughts. You're not alone and your problems have other solutions rather than harming yourself

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2019, 04:46:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Oooh nice, sign me up for that for sure
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2019, 05:06:09 AM »
noseblunt yank empire state to flat

frankenbrother

« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2019, 06:58:53 AM »
Shitting, sneezing and farting all the the same time.

Technique

« Reply #103 on: February 27, 2019, 07:41:27 AM »
Claim a switch tre on something impossibly huge and then just pull out a gun and shoot myself while in the air. No room for hesitation there.
In reality I’ll probably die watching tv in an armchair at age 90. I seem to be an unfortunately sturdy fuck so far.

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #104 on: February 27, 2019, 07:46:54 AM »
Hopefully happy and old, peacefully drifting into it from a nice dream.

I might get run over by a car, though. I do not ride my bike very responsibly and driver's in my city generally are stressed out angry assholes. I could also be killed by cancer or by a heart attack as both of those a frequent in my familly.

joe perry

• toxic twin
« Reply #105 on: February 27, 2019, 01:15:21 PM »
I felt like that for a while afterwards but now I just get this weird impending doom feeling all the time. Not like 24/7 but at least once a day. Life is weird

this sounds like what the pseudoscientists call 'ptsd'

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1324
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2019, 01:26:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

this sounds like what the pseudoscientists call 'ptsd'

You're a total fucking dick and are contributing nothing to this forum. Please focus your account.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #107 on: February 27, 2019, 01:56:23 PM »
He’s probably right though

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 667
« Reply #108 on: February 27, 2019, 02:16:05 PM »

Please seek help if you have suicidal thoughts. You're not alone and your problems have other solutions rather than harming yourself

I'm all for fun but this is important

joe perry

• toxic twin
« Reply #109 on: February 27, 2019, 02:58:08 PM »
He’s probably right though

i'm not sure why what i said was so offensive. psychology and psychiatry are pseudosciences literally founded on the oppression, imprisonment, torture, and disfigurement of marginalized peoples.
i'm not denying the reality of suffering, i'm denying the validity of the unethical, immoral fields just mentioned.

joe perry

• toxic twin
« Reply #110 on: February 27, 2019, 03:05:45 PM »
also i don't know what 'focus' means in that context. speak to me in a language i can hear. don't use received words to express yourself, you word-cuckold. write out your own thoughts, as clearly as you can. lingo is only cool if under 5 people use it. an entire board of thousands of users using some fabricated lingo is essentially playing at being the popular kids you wish you were in high school, and the normies you actually are. while we're at it, stop using yiddish words.

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2019, 03:59:00 PM »
Bomb a huge SF hill and hit a pebble
Focus Weck's board and stand there
Kick Jesse Veira out of a spot
Nollie the water fountain gap without cleaning up the spot
skitch a car on the highway in the middle of the road and when the board starts getting speed wobbles let go and try a bs bigspin

chris gentryfied

• Rep: -86
« Reply #112 on: February 27, 2019, 04:02:56 PM »
Bomb a huge SF hill and hit a pebble
Focus Weck's board and stand there
Kick Jesse Veira out of a spot
Nollie the water fountain gap without cleaning up the spot
skitch a car on the highway in the middle of the road and when the board starts getting speed wobbles let go and try a bs bigspin
those are respectable deaths!

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1324
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #113 on: February 27, 2019, 04:44:46 PM »
also i don't know what 'focus' means in that context. speak to me in a language i can hear. don't use received words to express yourself, you word-cuckold. write out your own thoughts, as clearly as you can. lingo is only cool if under 5 people use it. an entire board of thousands of users using some fabricated lingo is essentially playing at being the popular kids you wish you were in high school, and the normies you actually are. while we're at it, stop using yiddish words.

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/ptsd/what-is-ptsd
PTSD is a very real thing and for you to state that it isn't is foolish and reckless. Please educate yourself with this entry from the page of the American Psychiatric Association.

In addition, you seem to have an issue with me using slang that is part of the culture on the boards that you've chosen to post on which is further proof that you're an insensitive fool. You used the internet slang terms normie and cuckold which lets me guess that you've come to Slap from some other message board where those terms are in frequent use. For you to criticize our use of slang here is disingenuous...but then you know that already I'd imagine.

Using even more deductive reasoning, I'd bet you are a sock puppet account. You have only posted in this particular thread which in itself has had a few new posters going around and around insulting each other. None of that behavior is particular clever or interesting and yet it's become a pretty common trend here over the past few weeks. Again, I'll state that you are not making these boards a better place and are actively dragging the conversation down.

Focus = a term in skateboarding that means to smash your leg down on the board to intentionally break the wood into separate pieces. I am asking you to metaphorically do this to your account and come back when you've stumbled on to a better schtick. And if you're going to go after my use of slang you may want to at least try to pay attention to punctuation, you bootleg ass grammar fed.

SHALOM
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 04:46:38 PM by jakeumms »
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

joe perry

• toxic twin
« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2019, 04:51:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/ptsd/what-is-ptsd
PTSD is a very real thing and for you to state that it isn't is foolish and reckless. Please educate yourself with this entry from the page of the American Psychiatric Association.

In addition, you seem to have an issue with me using slang that is part of the culture on the boards that you've chosen to post on which is further proof that you're an insensitive fool. You used the internet slang terms normie and cuckold which lets me guess that you've come to Slap from some other message board where those terms are in frequent use. For you to criticize our use of slang here is disingenuous...but then you know that already I'd imagine.

Using even more deductive reasoning, I'd bet you are a sock puppet account. You have only posted in this particular thread which in itself has had a few new posters going around and around insulting each other. None of that behavior is particular clever or interesting and yet it's become a pretty common trend here over the past few weeks. Again, I'll state that you are not making these boards a better place and are actively dragging the conversation down.

Focus = a term in skateboarding that means to smash your leg down on the board to intentionally break the wood into separate pieces. I am asking you to metaphorically do this to your account and come back when you've stumbled on to a better schtick. And if you're going to go after my use of slang you may want to at least try to pay attention to punctuation, you bootleg ass grammar fed.

SHALOM

lol bitch

1. i invented calling people cuckolds. i've been doing it since 2005, after i looked up the word after watching the royal tenenbaums.  i also pioneered having an actual cuckold fetish.

2. i specifically said suffering is real. don't tell me to educate myself, i got a fuckin BA in psychology. i was the top student at my uni and could have easily gone into counseling afterward, even had job offers without even getting my MA or MS, but i ducked out of that pseudoscientific profession real fast.

3. i'm a rebel, outsider, outcast, villain. don't you dare accuse me of being a sock. you fuckin poseur. go memorize some more sk8er slang so the big bois will notice you! meanwhile i'll work on my aggressive push and not make skating into some nerdy pseudoscience like psychiatry. nerd.

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294
« Reply #115 on: February 27, 2019, 08:51:47 PM »
Laying in bed, and with my last bit of strength I’ll post a thread that should be in “whatever” followed by a shalom, and one last kook for rick.

Hypnotoad

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #116 on: February 27, 2019, 10:06:17 PM »
Attempt a flatground 360 flip on the narrow bridge over the pit from the original Mortal Kombat.
If I somehow land that, I’ll attempt a backside flip.