Author Topic: Jason Jesse on The Nine Club  (Read 79914 times)

Giza Butler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Jason Jesse on The Nine Club
« Reply #750 on: March 11, 2019, 06:52:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
absolutely offtopic but still in the margin.
i just came back from the hospital from getting my shit bashed in with  baseball bat, my homie got a broken nose, nother one a split chin, some girl took  few punches, and another of our homies got the shit kicked out of him all done by some fucking skinhead dipshits(in fucking mexico) i have no fucking clue as of why they would think they can rep whitesupremacy while being mexican ignorant assholes to their own race. im super fucking pissed and we didnt get to beat them up, those mother fuckers had metalbaseball bats and shit.
cops didnt even show up.

shits fucked, and its infecting the mexican border(this was on the mexican side of the border, but somehow mexican skinheads are getting way into more shit lately, idk if it has to do with anything)
[close]

That sucks dog i'm sorry. Fuck those fascist pigs.

For the people not familiar with Mexican politics:
White nationalism has been on the rise in Northern Mexico in the past 10 years.

It's important to remember that white supremacy exists in many, many countries. White Cubans have privilege black Cubans don't have. Same goes for Mexico.

Remember that Mexico was colonized by Europeans just like the US was and there is a lot of racism in Mexico, especially against indigenous people.

As I've spoken about before. The Nazi Lowriders have an alliance with the Mexican Mafia because they consider them European enough because of their Spanish ancestry.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58e7a278e4b0acd784ca5767

Also there are some not bad skinheads in the US (skinhead aesthetic was appropriated by fascists in the 80s) idk about  northern Mexico tho. SHARPs and RASH are the groups I know of

[close]

ok you are stupid, their alliance is purely based on economics. you almost as dumb as those mexicans claiming white pride my guy.

Yeah, but how are you going to justify it to Kane Sheckler?

The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #751 on: March 11, 2019, 10:53:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
absolutely offtopic but still in the margin.
i just came back from the hospital from getting my shit bashed in with  baseball bat, my homie got a broken nose, nother one a split chin, some girl took  few punches, and another of our homies got the shit kicked out of him all done by some fucking skinhead dipshits(in fucking mexico) i have no fucking clue as of why they would think they can rep whitesupremacy while being mexican ignorant assholes to their own race. im super fucking pissed and we didnt get to beat them up, those mother fuckers had metalbaseball bats and shit.
cops didnt even show up.

shits fucked, and its infecting the mexican border(this was on the mexican side of the border, but somehow mexican skinheads are getting way into more shit lately, idk if it has to do with anything)
[close]

That sucks dog i'm sorry. Fuck those fascist pigs.

For the people not familiar with Mexican politics:
White nationalism has been on the rise in Northern Mexico in the past 10 years.

It's important to remember that white supremacy exists in many, many countries. White Cubans have privilege black Cubans don't have. Same goes for Mexico.

Remember that Mexico was colonized by Europeans just like the US was and there is a lot of racism in Mexico, especially against indigenous people.

As I've spoken about before. The Nazi Lowriders have an alliance with the Mexican Mafia because they consider them European enough because of their Spanish ancestry.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58e7a278e4b0acd784ca5767

Also there are some not bad skinheads in the US (skinhead aesthetic was appropriated by fascists in the 80s) idk about  northern Mexico tho. SHARPs and RASH are the groups I know of

[close]

ok you are stupid, their alliance is purely based on economics. you almost as dumb as those mexicans claiming white pride my guy.

yeah, the southern mexicans and whites are united only in their fight against northern mexicans and blacks. it's a survival thing in prison. they don't actually hang out or share food. they're allies in the same way as 2 countries that trade but don't care for each other.

I am only referencing the justification for their alliance in the face of the obvious contradiction of Nazi's allying themselves with people they want to genocide.

Of course it's an economic and political alliance.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 11:10:59 AM by eraserheadfuckers »

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #752 on: March 11, 2019, 02:57:16 PM »
Aren't non-racist skins called trads? For traditional? I've known a few, good people. Work 80 hour weeks then Guinness and soccer all weekend

polymerplaya

• Rep: -1
« Reply #753 on: March 11, 2019, 05:13:12 PM »
HAHAHA yooo just watch 1:16:40, this motherfucker jasson jessee called it on himself

lol

theresnothinghere

• Rep: 33
  • ugly with a heart of gold
« Reply #754 on: March 11, 2019, 09:14:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Jason Jessee is a scrub
[close]
I don’t want no scrubs

A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #755 on: March 11, 2019, 10:40:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Jason Jessee is a scrub
[close]
I don’t want no scrubs
[close]

hanging out the passenger side of his best friend’s ride trying to holler at me

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #756 on: March 11, 2019, 10:50:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Jason Jessee is a scrub
[close]
I don’t want no scrubs
[close]

[close]

Well a scrub checking me but his game is kinda weak and I know that he cannot approach me

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
« Reply #757 on: March 12, 2019, 12:34:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Jason Jessee is a scrub
[close]
I don’t want no scrubs
[close]

[close]

[close]

Well a scrub checking me but his game is kinda weak and I know that he cannot approach me

'Cause I'm looking like class, and he's looking like trash

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 837
« Reply #758 on: March 12, 2019, 02:38:02 AM »
Aren't non-racist skins called trads? For traditional? I've known a few, good people. Work 80 hour weeks then Guinness and soccer all weekend
Football, and never heard trad before. Lots, lots of my mates are skinheads, not boneheads. Don't let the nazi fucks ruin the skinhead name, they are boneheads, or simply nazis.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #759 on: March 12, 2019, 02:53:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Jason Jessee is a scrub
[close]
I don’t want no scrubs
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

'Cause I'm looking like class, and he's looking like trash

Can’t get with a deadbeat ass... so, no...

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #760 on: March 12, 2019, 04:12:08 AM »
I was on vacation last week so I am  very late to the party, and I have nothing to offer that hasn't been said.
I tried to listen, this dude is a fucking moron.  He was putting on a scatter brained act to deflect from taking responsibility for his own actions, or he is a genuinely mentally slow adult.
Racism is art? Nazi symbolism is a way to protest the patriot act? I listened while laying on the beach and didn't have much else to distract me so it was just too fucking dumb. He deflected, and took  responsibility for nothing and made a bunch of non apologies. I had to turn it off around half an hour because I felt he didn't deserve my attention.He was good at riding skateboards 30 years ago and was an idol to many.
I absolutely loved Pete Smolik when i was a kid, but I grew up, and he didn't, I realized he was a bit of a kook (not a racist or anything) and sorta didn't really care about him anymore. I don't understand how people can hold on and pretend like this guy isn't a piece of shit.
I looked him up on Instagram, and couldn't' believe how many pros and or common friends were still following him, or posting comments of support.

chris gentryfied

• Rep: -86
« Reply #761 on: March 12, 2019, 04:19:12 AM »
I was on vacation last week so I am  very late to the party, and I have nothing to offer that hasn't been said.
I tried to listen, this dude is a fucking moron.  He was putting on a scatter brained act to deflect from taking responsibility for his own actions, or he is a genuinely mentally slow adult.
Racism is art? Nazi symbolism is a way to protest the patriot act? I listened while laying on the beach and didn't have much else to distract me so it was just too fucking dumb. He deflected, and took  responsibility for nothing and made a bunch of non apologies. I had to turn it off around half an hour because I felt he didn't deserve my attention.He was good at riding skateboards 30 years ago and was an idol to many.
I absolutely loved Pete Smolik when i was a kid, but I grew up, and he didn't, I realized he was a bit of a kook (not a racist or anything) and sorta didn't really care about him anymore. I don't understand how people can hold on and pretend like this guy isn't a piece of shit.
I looked him up on Instagram, and couldn't' believe how many pros and or common friends were still following him, or posting comments of support.
Peter Smolik on Peter Pan? that needs it's own thread.

breezer

• Rep: -17
« Reply #762 on: March 12, 2019, 06:39:40 AM »
It's important to remember that white supremacy exists in many, many countries. White Cubans have privilege black Cubans don't have.

I travelled in Cuba around 15 years ago and notice this - but its never discussed publicly so I wasn't sure if my observations were accurate.