Author Topic: Unexplained/weird/paranormal events that have happened to you  (Read 5262 times)

HyenaChaser

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
Re: Unexplained/weird/paranormal events that have happened to you
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2019, 10:28:09 AM »
This is my friend's story:

Outside Cloud Croft, New Mexico there's an old hotel named something simple like The Lodge. It's from the late 19th century and has a mostly red interior. It's mainly run and maintained (at least at this time) by one older woman.

My friend and his wife stayed there on part of their honeymoon in the southwest. It was almost completely empty the night or two they were there. Anyway, in the middle of the night my friend wakes up and sees a shadowy, somewhat amorphous figure standing by the bathroom door, which is clearly visible from the bed. He woke his wife up to confirm what he's seeing, she dismisses it as nothing, just a half-awake state in the dark. They go back to sleep for a bit but my friend wakes up, seeing that the shadow has now moved towards the foot of the bed. Again he wakes up his wife and again is dismissed. As they're resuming sleep my friend feels his ankles get grasped and he gets yanked hard enough to shake the bed, at which point he asks his wife "did you feel that?" and now she's like "what the fuck is going on."

The next morning they go down to the lobby and start talking about their night with the woman at the front desk. She tells them that there had been an engaged couple in the 1900s who stayed there and the man ended up killing himself in the bathtub. So the widow haunts the hotel, targeting men to replace her former sweetheart. The operator of the hotel asked which room they had spent the night in, my friend told her room 14, to which the operator told them that was the room where the guy had killed himself.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1597
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2019, 04:48:45 PM »
My only experiences were as a child. I spent a lot of time alone since I was a latch key kid. When it was me and my father
I remember hearing foot steps on carpet when I was alone. 
In middle school, I started listening to music when going to sleep.
I distinctly remember waking up in the middle of the night with track 13 skipping from Slipknots first album. Why would I listen to that to go to sleep is beyond me.
First and only time my music skipped on that CD player.
My sister's friend was convinced someone committed suicide in the house but my sister is an idiot. That being said, I didn't feel comfortable ever in the guest
house or in the upper level (master bedroom).
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

weon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2019, 03:15:44 AM »
being born
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2019, 06:00:01 AM »
nothing too great or eventful, but ill post anyway.

about 15 years ago me and 2 friends were biking home from mcdonalds along a lakefront trail. i can't remember how it initially caught our attention, but we saw 3 lights in the sky over the lake fairly close together. at first we assumed it was a plane or helicopter or some kind of ordinary aircraft, but it seemed to hover in one spot for a while. whatever, could have been far away thus giving it the appearance of hovering or moving slowly. however the 3 lights began to shift positions forming a straight line, then shifting into a triangle than back into a straight line. its hard to describe, but their movements were so floaty(for lack of a better word). while it was forming the different shapes the lights would kind of overshoot their eventual positions and float back to them. i can't really remember how long this went on for, but eventually they all shot off upward together extremely fast and disappeared, but they did so just slowly enough that you could tell they were moving and not just lights being shut off.
i don't necessarily believe it was aliens, but i still don't know what it was to this day. i contacted one of the friends that witnessed i witnessed it with about a year ago to see if i was still remembered what happened correctly and i had.

second one. i used to live in a skate/party house with a revolving cast of no less than 3 other roommates or up to 7 depending on who's girlfriends may have been staying there plus whoever may have been crashing in the living room on the couch. basically there were always people around so i would chalk up any odd noises or things being moved to them.
however one weekend everyone was out of town except for myself and one other roomie. we were hanging out in his room upstairs for whole night. at one point i went downstairs to grab more beers from the kitchen and an umbrella was just opened up and sitting in front of the inside of our front door. roommate didnt do it, our doors were locked so no guests came and left it and there were no closed umbrellas there that could've opened up accidentally.
it was the first hard to explain thing to happen to me at the house in the many years i'd lived there, so i reassured myself that it was nothing to worry about. i think i even rationed that if it were a spirit or something, he hadnt really fucked with me yet(aside from the umbrella), so we must've been on ok terms. haha.

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2019, 09:52:06 AM »
Freshman year in college, me and my roommates would always drive down to this creek to smoke weed because we didn't wont to smoke in our dorm.  Campus PD knew of this practice and would sometimes hassle people going to and coming from the creek. One night we heading that way and noticed a patrol car behind us. Adam was in the passenger seat and quickly chucked the loaded pipe under his seat (medium sized spoon pipe). We didn't get pulled over but decided to go to another location to smoke.

We get to the location and ask Adam for the pipe. He goes to retrieve it from under the seat. Nothing. Check the back seat, between the seats, center console, trunk, nothing.
We must have looked for that pipe for hours. It was gone, and to my knowledge was never found. To this day I don't have an explanation for this.

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2019, 11:21:30 AM »
I get sleep paralysis all the time and think my life is ending at the hands of an orby demon. Fake-ass demons sneaking up on me when I'm paralyzed. Bunch of pussies. Would like to see one of those bitches try me during the day. I'd suck it into a shop-vac and release it into a DIY carwash and then powerwash it until it wept.

Then I'd get a cheesy gordita crunch.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2019, 11:41:04 AM »
I get sleep paralysis all the time and think my life is ending at the hands of an orby demon. Fake-ass demons sneaking up on me when I'm paralyzed. Bunch of pussies. Would like to see one of those bitches try me during the day. I'd suck it into a shop-vac and release it into a DIY carwash and then powerwash it until it wept.

Then I'd get a cheesy gordita crunch.

in a similar vain to sleep paralysis do any of yall get night terrors?
Ive always been a sleep talker but night terrors fucked with me real bad a couple years ago, Id wake up screaming blue murder 4-5 tines a week for months.
the dreams always involved some version of a haggard old man. skinny and balding. face all gaunt and horrible. the first few times  the man was just like creeping in the back of the rom watching me sleep. then as they became more frequent hed be closer and closer till one night he was standing over me reaching down to grab me. In my head I was putting up a real fight. but in reality I screamed like a girl and my pregnent wife woke up to my lanky naked ass crawling across the bed shouting and waving an empty pillow case around haha.

the worst one wasn't the old man though. It was this big gnarly giant of a man standing in my bathroom with some kind of club lookng angry as fuck! he was frothing at the mouth and he fucking charged towards the bed like a raging bull. that scream was LOUD

sounds funny now but at the time it really messed me up.

oddly I've not had one since we moved out of that flat.. just back to talking nonsense - the other night I accused my mrs of stealing my shoelaces haha

shit_for_brains

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2019, 11:44:00 AM »
When I was a real little kid a ghost peed my bed and nobody believed me

Chickenbonenowitsgone

• Rep: 2
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2019, 12:59:30 PM »
A couple years back I was living in the basement of this creepy old house that always creaked and had old plumbing and heat so there were always just background noises. One day I hear a weird noise coming from the bathroom. I don't really think much of it and continue on about my day till about an hour later I start getting bubble guts. So I go to start shitting and I'm really giving it the business and it's one of those shits where you think you're done and start wiping but then you keep going. So I've already started and stopped wiping twice and on the third go round I start feeling a cool breeze on my neck and getting goosebumps. I initially thought it was just feverish side effects of the intense defecation, but when I was done and got up there was nothing in the toilet. I later talked to my neighbor about it and he said the previous tenant died pooping in that bathroom. Very spooky
"I could get Steven Greer to show me his asshole for 75$" - Henry Zebrowski

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2019, 03:45:20 PM »
When I was walking back from school one day an old woman was looking out of an open house window and start cackling at me. She was behind a screen so she looked kind of hazy. I was weirded out and ran home. I asked my mom who lived there a few weeks later and she said it was an old couple but the woman had died a few weeks ago.

She may well have been alive when I saw her but it was still creepy. Sometimes I recall the memory as having happened in a dream, which is also weird. (I did ask my mom in real life for sure)

Another one happened in college. I used to like to explore buildings and climb shit. My school had a chapel with a bell tower that I had figured out how to get into so I would go up to the top from time to time. One time, I'd probably had a few and gotten bored at a party and climbed up. I may have howled at the moon.
Anyway, a few minutes later I heard someone climbing the rickety wooden ladder. My heart sunk and I thought, "Shit! I'm totally busted!"

I looked down the trap door and no one was there but I see a semicircular reflection of light traveling - sort of bouncing - down the ladder. The shape, size, and travel of the light looked precisely like what a human's shin would be doing if they were climbing down a ladder and you could only see light hitting one side of the surface but couldn't see the surface. I retreated away from the trap door and was like "OhfuckOhfuckOhfuck, I'm leaving, I'm leaving!". When I looked back down there was nothing and I got out quick.

For a while I told friends about what had happened but eventually you feel like maybe you are being an idiot, what you saw was not plausible and maybe you are cementing an erroneous image in your mind.

So there you go.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2019, 06:53:20 AM »
I used to skate with a guy who turned into a mean junkie. He was really into aliens and flying saucers and shit. He claimed that he and a bunch of people we went to school with saw a UFO one night, but when he brought it up with them they all told him that they had no idea what he was talking about.

A few years before his junkification, we took some magic mushrooms and went adventuring through a marsh. Once we were done being groundlings, we rolled some joints and got ready to walk home. We posted up on a bench near a river and smoked the first joint. About halfway through, the dude gets my attention and points to something in the sky. It was a bright light over the horizon, and it was moving in a straight horizontal line.

"Oh word, it's a helicopter," I said. Then it stopped on a dime, hovered for a bit, and descended out of sight. He freaked out and insisted we saw a UFO. I told him I thought it was a helicopter, but he was adamant that it was a UFO. After that, he would bring it up about once a month, just to see if I remembered that time we "saw the UFO."

Since then, our friendship dissolved and I cut ties with him after he called my girl an Amazonian. But if I ever run into him and he asks me about that time we saw a UFO, I'm going to tell him I have no idea what he's talking about.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2019, 12:31:42 PM »
I used to play in this park as a kid, this park was bordered by this thick forest that my friends and I got bored one day and navigated.
I'd say a 1/4 mile trek thru this forest we came to a cliff that had a house on it. It was a decrepit crazy house and there was nothing that
was evident of anyone coming or going for a long time. It had shitloads of broken windows, no door, but had rooms and (after entering) eventually I came to a door that lead down to a basement.

I went down the steps and saw some light reflect off a lightswitch, which I tried and actually brought overhead lights on. Immediately, 3 people sat up in their makeshift beds.
I said, "sorry!" turned the light off, quick 180 turn and ran so fucking fast up those stairs and out the house. My friends didn't even ask what was wrong and immediately followed me as we booked it back thru the woods.

I used to be but don't really believe in the paranormal (i've never seen a ghost hunting show where they actually found anything) but peep this video
its a dude who's doing a flashlight review in a mine, but around 12:00 he gets to a choke point of the cave and you hear these voices. It's best if you have headphones.

If that shit ever happens to me the Lord is confirmed and I'm going to church every Wed and Sunday for the rest of my days.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2019, 02:49:30 PM »
Early 20's stuff.

Pretty sure I told this before: it was summer and me and a group of friends were skating this skatepark on top of a hill. We were basically all straight edge back then so no drugs were involved whatsoever. It was a lit skatepark, it was around 1 am and I saw this orange ball just hanging there in the sky. Not thinking much of it I just skated a bit more.

After a while my friens noticed the ball too. When we all looked and pointed at it it started descending and we ran to a friends house as fast as we could. Goosebumps while I type this...

Story two:
I had this smoking hot girlfriend in college but she was always holding me off sex wise claiming she was still a virgin etc (she was a bit younger than me and raised super catholic). Being the good guy that I was I never pushed her because I was head over heels in love with her. She was always  popular and got busier and busier when our relationship got longer. She always had something to do, and after a while I git suspicious. I knew some jocks were chasing her and found out she went to a party with one of them while she said she had dance class etc. I was heartbroken. That night she called me and when we met she appoligized. We went out and ended the night with her giving me a bj outside of the movietheater. I was psyched, she chose me over the jock! Yeah... No. That same night about three am she called me up and I could hear her have sex with some dude. I heard moaning and heard them laughing at me... I just burst out into tears. It was too fucked up... I couldnt sleep,anymore and cried the rest of the night...

The next night I fell asleep and dreamt I was at a bar (I don't drink). One of a sudden a bald dude sits next to me and says 'she ain't worth it, she fucks with everyone and everyones mind. Here check her mail.' And he gave me a password, which I could never have guessed.

First thing I did when I woke up was try to login, and it fucking worked.... I couldnt believe it. And I found out she was cheating on me with tons of other dudes p, sending nudes etc. The girl was fucked in the head. It didnt solve things, but it definitely showed me it wasn't my fault and I got over it way faster.

Thank you anonymous bar guy, whoever you were...

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2019, 03:51:04 PM »
That's an interesting story. Always trust the bald guy at the bar...dreams or not!
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

artless

• Rep: 22
  • PFFT!
    • PFFT! skate stuff avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2019, 07:22:55 AM »

NegativeCreep

« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2019, 01:49:01 AM »
It's 2:30am and I'm out here on fire watch by my self shitting my pants watching that dude explore that cave. Reminds me of how us kids used to explore sewer systems, there was an outlet for gutter drainage right by our school we could get into and travel at least a mile under ground before popping up out of manhole cover like god damn ninja turtles. Thankfully no spooky fucking noises deep in the dark  :o

I do recall exploring an abandoned house out in some fields with my older brother and his friends. Some wierd stuff like a lone air freshener hanging from the ceiling fan, and a single door that would only open a few inches and stop solid, allowing you to peek into the room enough to see there was nothing visible stopping the door from opening any more.

We checked every other room and all left at the same time, as we were on our way out we heard a door up stairs slam hard enough to shake the walls and we all booked it out of there scared shitless.  I'd love to investigate some ghost town or abandoned missile silos in my area if I could get some friends in on it.

Buck Bundy

• Rep: 38
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2019, 04:28:50 AM »
I can’t believe I forgot about this one! I guess I did have a paranormal experience. My buddy and his gf were living in this, nice house, in a nice neighborhood. One night they were sitting in the family room and they heard a bottle cap bouncing off the floor. The bottle cap had been on the counter, a foot or so from the edge. All the windows were closed and there wasn’t a fan on. There’s no way the bottle cap could have slid off the counter. They thought it was weird, but didn’t put much thought into it. Fast forward a couple months and they broke up. I moved in shortly after that. The first night I was there, my buddy was out f town. I was in bed and just about asleep when I heard, clear as day, someone say m name right in my ear. I chalked it up to just being half asleep. So a month or so goes by and we are at the bar talking about it’s another long time townie asked us what the address was. When we told him he got pale white and proceeded to tell us a story. Turns out an elderly couple had lived there before us. The elderly woman was known to be a heavy drinker and smoker. Well she fell asleep/passed out with a cig in her hand. This turned into a full blown fire that killed the woman where she sat. The husband survived until the ambulance got there but passed away in the way to the hospital. After hearing this story we went back to the house and started talking about. All of a sudden, every smoke detector in the house all went off at the same time. Shit was really creepy. Luckily, since she was boozehound, she must have liked having us there, cause nothing bad ever happened. I like to think that when she saw us drinking and ascting stooped, it reminded her of herself. The smoke detectors would go off occasionally. Moral of the story, if you move into a house that may be haunted by a spirit, crack open a cold one for them and let them have a little after life fun!

shit_for_brains

« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2019, 06:45:16 AM »
Do ghosts still have penises

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2019, 11:56:01 AM »

yes confirmed.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2019, 11:57:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yes confirmed.

Could ghosts have a baby?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2019, 12:26:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

yes confirmed.
[close]

Could ghosts have a baby?

Probably not and I imagine ghost sex isn't fun for either party.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2019, 12:59:12 PM »
That cave video had to be set up but it was pretty good

SpankerChief

• Rob_Skate_Lurker_
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2019, 02:38:34 PM »
Not mine but a dear friend, he told me a story of living out in the sticks of Alabama. He was walking home one day and chased home by a creepy dude in a pedo van. He saw his uncle on the porch cleaning a gun, the two had exchanged words creeper ran back to his van. Several hours later he told his family about it in mumbles and stuttering. He managed to tell them his uncle had scared off this creeper, the grandparents looked at each other are you sure? Turns out his uncle had died a few months back and the gun cabinet was locked according to his grandma.  My friend described the shotgun to them and said you guys don't believe me?! they walked into the basement and the cabinet was unlocked...........
[ url ]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif[ / url ]

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1597
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2019, 07:45:18 PM »
Either that story was posted before, or I am having deja vu
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1191
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2019, 12:33:27 AM »
Shortly after my 12th birthday, I started growing hair in some weird-ass places just out of the blue.  Still trying to make sense of it all.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

morningcommute

« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2019, 01:32:53 AM »

It was posted before in the thread about weird stuff when seen on the road/travelling thread that was started by the crust punk that went train hopping in his younger years. I can’t remember his handle but he had a little bromance with sharktits about fringe lifestyle.

Jack mackerel where you at? Is sharky still posting? Didn’t he focus sniff my butthole?

SpankerChief

• Rob_Skate_Lurker_
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2019, 07:07:27 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It was posted before in the thread about weird stuff when seen on the road/travelling thread that was started by the crust punk that went train hopping in his younger years. I can’t remember his handle but he had a little bromance with sharktits about fringe lifestyle.

Jack mackerel where you at? Is sharky still posting? Didn’t he focus sniff my butthole?
oh you know that guy SkateLurker? I met him a few years back kinda weird but he's alright gotta decent style at a DIY spot.

He told me that story to me and my man out of nowhere while we were in town. I think he has high functioning Asperger's but he has quite a few stories that are backed up by photos. 
[ url ]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif[ / url ]

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2019, 08:07:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
oh you know that guy SkateLurker? I met him a few years back kinda weird but he's alright gotta decent style at a DIY spot.

He told me that story to me and my man out of nowhere while we were in town. I think he has high functioning Asperger's but he has quite a few stories that are backed up by photos.

Shark Tits got his IP banned, I hung out and watched skate vids on my laptop at his house and got banned from SLAP twice lol. I think they removed the IP ban because they got sick of me asking to be unbanned, but he still can't make a new account? Or maybe just doesn't care to, I forget...

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2019, 10:07:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Shark Tits got his IP banned, I hung out and watched skate vids on my laptop at his house and got banned from SLAP twice lol. I think they removed the IP ban because they got sick of me asking to be unbanned, but he still can't make a new account? Or maybe just doesn't care to, I forget...

Sp000000ky

morningcommute

« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2019, 11:27:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Ah yeah. Skatelurkerrob? That was it I think?
I enjoyed his stories about riding the trains and shit.
What was he like? Stan level or just a weird guy?