Author Topic: Unexplained/weird/paranormal events that have happened to you  (Read 5264 times)

SpankerChief

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
  • Rob_Skate_Lurker_
Re: Unexplained/weird/paranormal events that have happened to you
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2019, 12:04:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Either that story was posted before, or I am having deja vu
[close]

It was posted before in the thread about weird stuff when seen on the road/travelling thread that was started by the crust punk that went train hopping in his younger years. I can’t remember his handle but he had a little bromance with sharktits about fringe lifestyle.

Jack mackerel where you at? Is sharky still posting? Didn’t he focus sniff my butthole?
[close]
oh you know that guy SkateLurker? I met him a few years back kinda weird but he's alright gotta decent style at a DIY spot.

He told me that story to me and my man out of nowhere while we were in town. I think he has high functioning Asperger's but he has quite a few stories that are backed up by photos.
[close]

Ah yeah. Skatelurkerrob? That was it I think?
I enjoyed his stories about riding the trains and shit.
What was he like? Stan level or just a weird guy?
nothing too weird like any of us on here just slightly odd in a funny you had to be there. he mainly bitched about having no friends and other bummer topics from what I gathered he seemed like a lonely person.  you know how someone shares too much in a conversation and expects the same reciprocal openness? he was alright I liked him. When I was around traveling as well we had a few mutual friends, an ex of his is and ex of mine that type of deal. We just met last year in Ft Lauderdale at the shop he was or is working at.
[ url ]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif[ / url ]