Author Topic: stevie perez VX part for lakai  (Read 3919 times)

Big Baby Jesus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
    • Suciu avatar image
Re: stevie perez VX part for lakai
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2019, 06:44:53 AM »
Awesome part, so was his Challers part. Definitely excited on the younger crop of riders crail has.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

euro tm

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2019, 04:00:42 PM »
crail finally understanding. some of this footage has to be old though. a few of those spots haven't been skateable for like 3 plus years. the last 5050 in east la is completely fucked.

ungzilla

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2019, 07:17:23 PM »
if you're talking about the mike carroll nollie flip 5-0 180 bench spot, that spot is skateable again, if you're talking about some other spot... well idk

ginozz

• Rep: 0
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2019, 02:33:39 AM »
Ye I love this type of suburban skating in the middle of nowhere , tiny alleys just pure Cali vibe! Bs flip sw manny is so steez , I hope to cope his shoe too!

howmanyboardscanyouollie

• Rep: -4
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2019, 07:52:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He had one of the few decent parts in Pretty Sweet too.
[close]

I just rewatched The Flare again for the first time in over a year and his part was super solid in that as well despite being hurt for a while during filming.
[close]

His last trick was excellent in that. Nollie nosegrind nollie flip gap out at the Milan train station.

This part was okay. Kickflip 5050 was probably the best one ever done.

Edit: Also not sure what that thing that kept falling was. Maybe an editing trick like that cartoon in the car.

How you gonna say it was and OK part and also had the best kickflip 5050 ever done, this part was fucking sick

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1376
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2019, 10:49:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He had one of the few decent parts in Pretty Sweet too.
[close]

I just rewatched The Flare again for the first time in over a year and his part was super solid in that as well despite being hurt for a while during filming.
[close]

His last trick was excellent in that. Nollie nosegrind nollie flip gap out at the Milan train station.

This part was okay. Kickflip 5050 was probably the best one ever done.

Edit: Also not sure what that thing that kept falling was. Maybe an editing trick like that cartoon in the car.
[close]

How you gonna say it was and OK part and also had the best kickflip 5050 ever done, this part was fucking sick

One trick doesn't make a whole part, if it did we'd all still be in love with Aurelien Giraud...no, Adrien Bulard. I'm not saying Stevie or the part isn't worth watching.

Just a friendly recommendation, try to shorten your username because it's running into the widget onscreen.