Author Topic: JASON DILL BACK ON VANS  (Read 16832 times)

brettpancake

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
Re: JASON DILL BACK ON VANS
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2019, 04:24:12 AM »
The other day I randomly remembered how he used to be on The Osbournes before other pros started appearing on reality shows.

How does Dill sleep at night knowing he pissed off Ozzy Osbourne

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2019, 04:32:52 AM »
Dill is no artist, he’s a culture vulture who rips off his dead friends art. Dash snow is probably rolling over in his grave

I still have this OLD nymag when he was on the cover with a few other people laying in a bed, Ryan whatever the fuck (photographer) and some other guy.

If i remember correctly - his one art exhibit was him jerking off on NY Post Articles, and they said when you walked into his apt, there was a HUGE picture of his dad doing coke. I should try to dig it up and post it here...shit like this was only the tip of the iceberg in the article.

Now i think about it - that's basically what "Fucking Awesome" is...never realized this...

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2019, 05:04:49 AM »
His trick on hubba hideout/his Trilogy part is probably my fave of his

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2019, 05:53:49 AM »
His trick on hubba hideout/his Trilogy part is probably my fave of his

His Trilogy part is amazing and is superior to his Photo part IMO.

Little Debbie

« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2019, 09:00:32 AM »
agreed, that’s probably why dill sees no problem with copying the same cut and paste, old news headline, go to the thrift store and pick up a old stack of  National Geographic’s style “art”

I’d just like to see “white guilt” written in fucking awesome font

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 754
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2019, 09:54:56 AM »
The other day I randomly remembered how he used to be on The Osbournes before other pros started appearing on reality shows.

“She sings a song called ‘Papa Don’t Preach.’ I got a song for you too bitch, it’s called ‘Dill Don’t Skate.’”

Source:
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2019, 10:00:41 AM »
Dude had his name on the marquee for Blessed premiere and only had, what, a nose manual on a side walk? It’s like he’s trying to be Gino but no one actually wants to see his one clip. 
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

mrs.sarathe1

• Rep: -5
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2019, 01:18:50 PM »
Dill fucking annoys me, back when he actually was on Vans they had years to film propeller and Dill got about 2 whole tricks. Fucking pile.

Fuckin' look fuckin' man, fuckin' like, fuckin' Dill is like a fuckin' like legend and like fuckin' if he fuckin' only fuckin' gets like fuckin' two fuckin' tricks within like the fuckin' span of like a fuckin' few fuckin' years then like fuck it man, fuckin' whatever.
Shalom.

drunkenshredder

• Rep: -135
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2019, 04:49:36 PM »
Haven’t seen him skating any adidas or any skate clips period since the announcement. Fuck that

never happening...they are paying him very well. They want to create that legends team that VANS has. Dill is the start

dirty ol man

• Rep: 46
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2019, 07:02:26 PM »
does whatever he does to make money.

glossed over being on Etnies in interviews and producing nothing.

fucking ETNIES as a pretentious art prick. don't get me started on interactions with him in new York.

never forget he went to starbucks as his local on his profile in SoHo.

Clown.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1267
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2019, 11:24:38 PM »
And even gave a run down as to why/when he gets cold/hot coffee as if it was rocket science lmao

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2019, 04:20:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Dill is no artist, he’s a culture vulture who rips off his dead friends art. Dash snow is probably rolling over in his grave
[close]

I still have this OLD nymag when he was on the cover with a few other people laying in a bed, Ryan whatever the fuck (photographer) and some other guy.

If i remember correctly - his one art exhibit was him jerking off on NY Post Articles, and they said when you walked into his apt, there was a HUGE picture of his dad doing coke. I should try to dig it up and post it here...shit like this was only the tip of the iceberg in the article.

Now i think about it - that's basically what "Fucking Awesome" is...never realized this...

I said 'what the fuck' out loud, at work, while reading this.

Is this true?

If so, damn man.

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2019, 05:45:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Is this true?

If so, damn man.

ha, I wish i was that good, man.

Alright now i'm motivated to find this rag...to be continued...

Johnny Rocketflips

• Rep: -33
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2019, 06:31:18 AM »
Dill and MJ missing from the team page lol

https://www.adidas.com/us/skate-team
Great, nakel and that soty fool should go too.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2019, 11:29:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Is this true?

If so, damn man.
[close]

oh man, dash snow is a rabbit hole

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

chris gentryfied

• Rep: -86
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2019, 11:40:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Is this true?

If so, damn man.
[close]

[close]

yeah, heir to de menil fortune. now that kid was privileged.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 31
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2019, 12:08:05 PM »
Never saw dill skate a pair of addidas.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2019, 12:12:52 PM »
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

thebacker

« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2019, 12:18:15 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

lol you mad

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -154
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2019, 12:29:15 PM »

fucking ETNIES as a pretentious art prick. don't get me started on interactions with him in new York.

Clown.

lol, starbucks is decent and efficient

Johnny Rocketflips

• Rep: -33
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2019, 12:37:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

lol you mad
Yeah i like adidas, don't want to see any assholes on their team.

McBrandt

• Rep: -14
« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2019, 12:40:16 PM »
Expand Quote

Clown.
[close]

When you're on a roadtrip in the middle of nowhere, sure. But if you're in any semblance of a semi-urban civilization, you can easily find something better.

Htownlegend

• Rep: -63
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2019, 12:41:11 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

How does Dill sleep at night knowing he pissed off Ozzy Osbourne

I was on that show.

urdawg

• Rep: -9
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2019, 12:59:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Is this true?

If so, damn man.
[close]

[close]

[close]

Dash was a rich kid who co-opted New York street/graff culture for the sake of aesthetics. His grandmother(?) opened a trust fund for him and he used it to get fucked up on blow and opiates while still shoplifting many of his possessions because that's what the rest of IRAK did, even though he could have afforded to bankroll the lifestyle of all of his friends many times over.

Dill on the other hand, came from nothing, beat addiction, and built his way up to where he is now. I've gotta respect him for that. Also, like it or not, he's been a huge style and fashion influence in skateboarding for pretty much his entire career. The whole rolled cuff dickies white t-shirt look wouldn't exist without him and he's managed to stay relevant without jumping down 20 stairs or grinding massive handrails.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2019, 04:46:01 PM »
Expand Quote

Clown.
[close]

and I doubt new york had the same third wave cafe-chain-on-every-corner culture it does now back in like 2002
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 537
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2019, 04:49:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Is this true?

If so, damn man.
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Dash was a rich kid who co-opted New York street/graff culture for the sake of aesthetics. His grandmother(?) opened a trust fund for him and he used it to get fucked up on blow and opiates while still shoplifting many of his possessions because that's what the rest of IRAK did, even though he could have afforded to bankroll the lifestyle of all of his friends many times over.

Dill on the other hand, came from nothing, beat addiction, and built his way up to where he is now. I've gotta respect him for that. Also, like it or not, he's been a huge style and fashion influence in skateboarding for pretty much his entire career. The whole rolled cuff dickies white t-shirt look wouldn't exist without him and he's managed to stay relevant without jumping down 20 stairs or grinding massive handrails.

nice try dill

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2019, 09:17:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Is this true?

If so, damn man.
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

nice try dill
  I never saw anybody tryin to cut the sleaves off theyre hoodie.  That was one of his big contributions in skate fashion.  Aviators, sleaveless hoodie and Vias. Edit i think he was rockin jerry curl for a second, back when he was on 23.  23 skateboards was cool.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 09:23:17 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

thefriscokid

« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2019, 10:27:46 PM »
Dill is a legend,

fuck off
two times