Author Topic: Anyone watching Nyjahs YouTube?  (Read 8548 times)

Googan Christmas

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 25
Anyone watching Nyjahs YouTube?
« on: March 12, 2019, 05:01:22 PM »
I am shocked I don’t see any discussion of these videos.

A.) what do you think is gonna take nyjah down? I don’t wish him any ill will, but he’s drinkin a lot of vodka, gettin a lot of groupie tail and driving fairly dangerously (dirt bikes and cars).  Seems like something is bound to go wrong, I’m betting on the drinking and driving while rich making him a target for lawsuits.

B.) I’m a little older but is this music and fashion pretty common in so cal for people his age? I know people clowned him for the dress like sweatshirt in his last part so maybe it’s just him, but damn, he’s dressing uniquely to me.

C.) there must be a alcohol brand that comes in what looks like a paint thinner can? I can’t imagine he’s showing the world that they drink paint thinner.

He’s insanely talented, and seems to Have a lot of hangers-on, and while I’m not fond of his style it’s a pretty interesting look at how he’s living.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 05:02:54 PM by Googan Christmas »

Powerslide

• Rep: -28
Re: Anyone watching Nyjahs YouTube?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 05:03:36 PM »
Guy's a fucking kook. Let him kook his way to Kookhalla.

Southernmost

• Rep: 118
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 05:09:34 PM »
Was also curious about his dirt bike and drinking antics. He had a clip of him running stop signs and hitting curb cuts on a dirt bike with traffic all around. I’m sure Nike, Monster, And Element have some strict guidelines in their contract that say they can cut him if he’s Injured. Also surprised they let him Show all the partying on social media.

Googan Christmas

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 05:14:14 PM »

Let me clarify, to me, he’s the epitome of “kook” in his tastes. On the other hand he’s young and maybe some of what I find to be “kook” is in currently, so I’m trying to allow for that.
I guess I’m most surprised that it to youtube to suggest and start playing this for me and that I hadn’t seen it come up on slap, my usual source for something g like this.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3335
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 05:18:44 PM »
He's blessed by Jah, for sure!

RossDailey

• Rep: -54
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 05:41:51 PM »
That'll be a hard "nope" on all things Nyjah

KRKD1

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 06:12:09 PM »
I saw that street biking shit would have been sick if it was anyone buy nyjah.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2019, 06:57:13 PM »
note to self: never raise your kid as a rasta

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2019, 07:18:26 PM »
Links?

Merlin

• Rep: -52
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2019, 07:19:51 PM »

A.) what do you think is gonna take nyjah down? I don’t wish him any ill will, but he’s drinkin a lot of vodka, gettin a lot of groupie tail and driving fairly dangerously (dirt bikes and cars).  Seems like something is bound to go wrong, I’m betting on the drinking and driving while rich making him a target for lawsuits.

B.) I’m a little older but is this music and fashion pretty common in so cal for people his age? I know people clowned him for the dress like sweatshirt in his last part so maybe it’s just him, but damn, he’s dressing uniquely to me.

C.) there must be a alcohol brand that comes in what looks like a paint thinner can? I can’t imagine he’s showing the world that they drink paint thinner.

He’s insanely talented, and seems to Have a lot of hangers-on, and while I’m not fond of his style it’s a pretty interesting look at how he’s living.

Sinner, is that you???

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2019, 07:26:55 PM »
Sounds like someone didn’t get invited to the orgy...

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1189
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2019, 07:47:24 PM »
A.) what do you think is gonna take nyjah down? I don’t wish him any ill will, but he’s drinkin a lot of vodka, gettin a lot of groupie tail and driving fairly dangerously (dirt bikes and cars)

None of these can compare to the constant threat of a Jereme Rogers-administered acid bath.

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2019, 07:48:20 PM »
note to self: never raise your kid as a rasta

His younger brother turned out alright?

He has zero ego, kills it on a skateboard, super friendly to anyone and everyone, never talks shit and only seems to get bummed if he takes a hard slam.

I went to a premiere at Nyjahs warehouse last weekend and nyjah’s (I think?) girlfriend was opening the warehouse door and angrily yelling at everyone to gtfo so she could throw her birthday party after the premiere. Nyjahs little brother came over a few minutes later and started closing the warehouse door and was apparently telling people to just kick it and skate anyways.

Googan Christmas

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2019, 08:05:35 PM »
Links?

It’s the YouTube Channel in his name, talking bout “send Saturday’s “ and the New Years videos.

I would also usually pass on something nyjah, but it is pretty fascinating.  There is some skating in it too, he really is amazing on the board.  Oh and if you wanna feel good about yourself watch him in the Tahoe New Years vid, snowboarding.  It really deserves its own thread, he’s fuckin horrible. Like not to shit on him, he’s making fun of how awkward he looks on a snowboard, it’s just amazing that he could be that bad with how comfortable he is in a board. 

fs overkrook

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2019, 08:09:20 PM »
I’m pretty sure nyjah is a closeted homosexual and is just doing everything he thinks a straight, alpha male should be doing.

Googan Christmas

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2019, 08:14:39 PM »
Here’s the vid with the snowboarding, it’s around the four min mark.  I mean if it is literally his first time on a snowboard and he he’s not trying that hard, I guess it’s understandable.  I mean if he gets hit snowboarding he potentially loses a lot of money, but he does some pretty dangerous shit on the dirt bike so who knows.

Googan Christmas

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 08:15:01 PM »

Brguy

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2019, 08:20:23 PM »
A. He probably can pay out of anything they do about this. I'm not looking at 100% of the videos, but I doubt is that bad too.

B. What he wears is irrelevant.

C. No one alive drinks paint thinner, maybe they are huffing it or it's just something else.

Oh, and I agree with the guy about Nyjah being a closeted gay, seems like he's the type.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 08:26:13 PM by Brguy »

Googan Christmas

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2019, 08:26:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
A. He probably can pay out of anything they do about this. I'm not looking at 100% of the videos, but I doubt is that bad too.

B. What he wears is irrelevant.

C. No one alive drinks paint thinner, maybe they are huffing it or it's just something else.

I’m not suggesting they were drinking paint thinner, they just had some booze that was in a paint thinner or varnish like can.  Aesthetically it actually looks pretty cool imo. Couldn’t find it on google.

ChrisLambe94

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2019, 08:33:03 PM »

Shocked""""""" lol looks like he's living a good life. 3:16. That five 0 must feel so good. I never skated a big handrail , it blows my mind watching people skate em"

Brguy

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2019, 08:38:05 PM »
Shocked""""""" lol looks like he's living a good life. 3:16. That five 0 must feel so good. I never skated a big handrail , it blows my mind watching people skate em"
People should film more from that angle.

Mantis tabogin

• Rep: -7
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2019, 10:43:02 PM »
i am ashed of myself for watching one i could have time back. king of kooks. his whole posse makes me cringeee

MOUNTAIN

• Rep: 211
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2019, 11:08:35 PM »

This was wholesome
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 11:10:21 PM by MOUNTAIN »
We used to skate on a sculpture by Henry Moore. Good times.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2019, 11:08:44 PM »

know_your_role

• Rep: 10
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2019, 12:00:54 AM »
been skipping through these as a sort of perverse masochistic entertainment. its quite good

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2019, 12:20:44 AM »
i was watching x games awhile back one add break he said
He would be a moto x rider if he didn’t skate
Next add break army add says he would be a marine if he didn’t skate..

I was confused Letica seems to hang around him a lot..

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2019, 12:38:15 AM »
No

CoMpLeMenTs4Uonlysometime

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2019, 12:53:20 AM »
REDACTED.   
 This post has been censored in your region by the Communications Security, Reliability and Interoperability Council in partnership with the FCC. For more information please contact your state representative or local government.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 492
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2019, 01:17:19 AM »
just another hard day at wildin' in the streets.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2019, 02:15:54 AM »
wildin' in the streets is the westcoast equivalent of CAUSING MUD