Author Topic: Anyone watching Nyjahs YouTube?  (Read 8547 times)

bo golden

Re: Anyone watching Nyjahs YouTube?
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2019, 04:09:35 AM »
nope.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2019, 04:12:52 AM »
REDACTED.   
 This post has been censored in your region by the Communications Security, Reliability and Interoperability Council in partnership with the FCC. For more information please contact your state representative or local government.

I too know what it’s like to post things that no one will laugh at but myself.

CoMpLeMenTs4Uonlysometime

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2019, 04:20:24 AM »
No you don't I laugh at everything funny you post so by default it's never just you, you've always felt my smile like a band aid. You don't know what it's like at all. I will send you the chapter I wrote on being your own audience if you want? It's mostly faded crayon but if you shine a flashlight on it it's easier to read.

Szechuan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2019, 05:14:22 AM »
Expand Quote
REDACTED.   
 This post has been censored in your region by the Communications Security, Reliability and Interoperability Council in partnership with the FCC. For more information please contact your state representative or local government.
[close]

His shit cracks me up most of the time. I just prefer a nice ratio of this and actual real person responses to things. Get that golden ratio C4Y 😚

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2019, 06:03:10 AM »
Gross.

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -12
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2019, 06:16:35 AM »
I can’t believe I know this but the “paint thinner can” of booze is probably Stillhouse. They sponsor G-Eazy and probably many other “lifestyle models”.

Utopos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -23
  • Who Cares
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2019, 06:24:30 AM »
I can’t believe I know this but the “paint thinner can” of booze is probably Stillhouse. They sponsor G-Eazy and probably many other “lifestyle models”.

That's exactly what it is. I thought it was a just a midwest thing. I've tried it before, not my thing. Usually comes in flavors like apple pie and stuff like that. 

Googan Christmas

• Rep: 25
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2019, 07:10:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That's exactly what it is. I thought it was a just a midwest thing. I've tried it before, not my thing. Usually comes in flavors like apple pie and stuff like that.

Yeah that must be it.  That stuff looks highly marketable to teens, I’d like to invest.

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2019, 07:22:43 AM »
Do you guys think Nyjah would be cool if he learned backside airs over coping or stalled inverts? It wouldn't fix the kooking but his parts would be a little easier to watch

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2019, 10:15:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yeah that must be it.  That stuff looks highly marketable to teens, I’d like to invest.

or we could start a viral campaign that this is just re-branded paint thinner for more money and cull the idiots from this generation that would buy the "budget brands" at the hardware store

Googan Christmas

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2019, 10:21:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

or we could start a viral campaign that this is just re-branded paint thinner for more money and cull the idiots from this generation that would buy the "budget brands" at the hardware store

No $ in that, I’m out

CoMpLeMenTs4Uonlysometime

« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2019, 05:56:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
REDACTED.   
[close]

[close]
His shit cracks me up most of the time. I just prefer a nice ratio of this and actual real person responses to things. Get that golden ratio C4Y 😚
Hey man, that's actually really good advice I genuinely mean that. I know I am all execution, zero taste whatsoever. Like, my shit is the "Ty evans" of verbal diarrhea and I need to be more "Josh Stewart." Frequently I will get lost in the pleasure of novelty as I type I guess, and I can't help it. I also amuse myself, I don't mind hanging out just being amused with myself it's alright company. I'm burrowing internally for things, SLAP is my dumpster to toss them in. Seymour will frequently remind me that slap is not my own personal dumpster. We disagree on this issue and it causes tension. Now Owen is upset as well. It's a tricky one. I really threw alot of trash in the nyjah thread though cause it seemed to fit.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2019, 08:20:17 PM »
Didn’t take much searching. Google “liquor in tin” came back with “Stillhouse Moonshine” clicked through to their site and they offer a few spirits that come in a tin. What’s in the video appears to be the vodka offering not quite out yet but up for pre order.

http://stillhouse.com/classic-vodka
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1326
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2019, 08:47:05 PM »
Thanks OP for posting the Piles Tahoe trip vid. I thought I had seen them all but nope there was a secret pilot to the series. I really do wish I was kidding. Don't forget to watch the Felipe Gustavo birthday one. That's all set at Nigel's though I don't think he uploaded it but the vibe is the same.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Googan Christmas

« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2019, 08:55:12 PM »
Thanks OP for posting the Piles Tahoe trip vid. I thought I had seen them all but nope there was a secret pilot to the series. I really do wish I was kidding. Don't forget to watch the Felipe Gustavo birthday one. That's all set at Nigel's though I don't think he uploaded it but the vibe is the same.

Ha, no problem.  I haven’t seen that one, I wish I was kidding as well when I say thanks for the heads up. Maybe this channel can be my new escape when my wife is watching the batchlor. Also not kidding, don’t grow up kids.

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2019, 10:10:42 PM »
You'd have to pay me to hang out with Nyjah, which is probably exactly how it works

ClashCityRocker

• Rep: -14
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2019, 08:57:01 AM »
I went on his instagram a while ago and was pleasantly surprised out of all the skaters I follow, only 1 of them follows Nyjah on IG. Some of the non followers included Atiba, Tony Hawk, Thrasher - all who follow a pretty wide array of skater accounts. I guess they're just not buying it.
Ironically the one on my list who does follow is Dustin Dollin

slippy

• Rep: 87
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2019, 09:40:52 AM »
Where I grew up he was consistently referred to as "Turd Huston".  Glad to see it fits even more nowadays
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

frankenbrother

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2019, 09:48:26 AM »
I saw one of his vids recently at the end he kicks his board up the ramp and it hits the dude filming in the arm, it obviously hurt because he kinda called him out. Nyjah had this fucking nasty shit eating grin on his face like he fully planned to hurt the dude.

fuck that cunt.

Htownlegend

• Rep: -63
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2019, 09:50:22 AM »
No I'm not watching it. But if it involves drinking, and banging young tail plus gnarly skating, that sounds WAY fucking better than the lame dorky Revive youtubers.

tinydicksk8r

• Rep: -6
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2019, 12:15:26 PM »
heard on the bunt there is a sex tape with Nyjah and one his buddies having a threeway

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2019, 12:20:33 PM »
heard on the bunt there is a sex tape with Nyjah and one his buddies having a threeway
wow, that's crazy. have you heard of jason jessee? rumor has it he's a nazi

tinydicksk8r

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2019, 12:39:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
wow, that's crazy. have you heard of jason jessee? rumor has it he's a nazi

K

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2019, 02:38:04 PM »
i see what you did there. while you're checking that out, have you heard nike is getting into skateboarding?

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2019, 02:38:33 PM »
it's pretty crazy i hear p rod is leaving es for them

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1189
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2019, 03:47:16 PM »

I wonder who the lucky dude was that Nyjah and his buddy got down on.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2019, 03:59:55 PM »
The way he keeps talking about how much he drinks or how hungover he is cringeworthy, he’s like the kid the got drunk for the first time and won’t shut up about it for the next week. Still crazy how effortless it looked for him to 5-0 that rail after kickflipping down that set of steps.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

tinydicksk8r

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2019, 04:03:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I wonder who the lucky dude was that Nyjah and his buddy got down on.

probably David Loy .

Googan Christmas

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2019, 04:20:03 PM »
The way he keeps talking about how much he drinks or how hungover he is cringeworthy, he’s like the kid the got drunk for the first time and won’t shut up about it for the next week. Still crazy how effortless it looked for him to 5-0 that rail after kickflipping down that set of steps.

I mean he seems to be drinking a lot. He prolly is pretty hungover, considering he needs to skate after.

Dorje Drolo

• Rep: -56
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2019, 04:37:35 PM »