Author Topic: Anyone watching Nyjahs YouTube?  (Read 8549 times)

Googan Christmas

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 25
Re: Anyone watching Nyjahs YouTube?
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2019, 05:41:08 PM »
Expand Quote
nope.
[close]

X2

Dubstep on the guy while he’s down why don’t ya.

That’s crazy thrasher doesn’t follow him or consider giving him skater of the year, but they’ll take that footy come November.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1326
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2019, 06:24:52 PM »
Expand Quote

That’s crazy thrasher doesn’t follow him or consider giving him skater of the year, but they’ll take that footy come November.

To be fair, he was in the van for 2018s KOTR and mostly he stayed on his phone. At least that's what Viceland chose to show in the edit. I feel like they both sorta do the dance but know they aren't really what each other is looking for.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Brguy

« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2019, 08:16:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

To be fair, he was in the van for 2018s KOTR and mostly he stayed on his phone. At least that's what Viceland chose to show in the edit. I feel like they both sorta do the dance but know they aren't really what each other is looking for.
Didn't he do a ton of rail tricks near the end?

I went on his instagram a while ago and was pleasantly surprised out of all the skaters I follow, only 1 of them follows Nyjah on IG. Some of the non followers included Atiba, Tony Hawk, Thrasher - all who follow a pretty wide array of skater accounts. I guess they're just not buying it.
Ironically the one on my list who does follow is Dustin Dollin
Alcoholics need to stick together in this sober world.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 08:18:25 PM by Brguy »

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2019, 01:21:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Didn't he do a ton of rail tricks near the end?

If I recall he gets hurt pretty early on on that long rail at a school in one of the early episodes and lets the other folks handle things mostly. Maybe there's some good shit I'm forgetting though. I did notice that there was one trick from that same long rail in his Nike part so I'm guessing he battled for something there but got pretty fucked up and decided to keep the clip for his part.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Dustwardprez

« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2019, 08:42:09 AM »
No

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2019, 09:44:00 AM »
I watched that clip, I don't understand why he's skating these big ass rails (obviously feeling fine) and bailed on Tampa to go to some shitty rave in Vegas. Seems like he's scared to skate contests other than Street League.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2019, 11:25:19 AM »
I watched that clip, I don't understand why he's skating these big ass rails (obviously feeling fine) and bailed on Tampa to go to some shitty rave in Vegas. Seems like he's scared to skate contests other than Street League.

It's a money thing I think. Street League pays to participate if I understand correctly. This year Street League and Tampa Pro weren't affiliated. The prize money was back to being pretty small and only a few skaters even walk away with that. That's my guess anyway.

notcool

« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2019, 11:45:32 AM »
i ran into him at griffith park with his friends on dirtbikes. they got in trouble because he put a diamond sticker over his license plate haha.  his friends were super nice but he didn't say a word.