Author Topic: Steezus Christ is not an anti-white racist idiot.  (Read 7417 times)

Nanda Zinger

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Steezus Christ is not an anti-white racist idiot.
« on: March 14, 2019, 05:20:06 PM »
Please dont make this a racial war thread. If it goes that way, hopefully a mod can remove it. "SKATEBOARDING, LIFE, ART, PROGRESSION" has no room for racism.

Barf The Mog

Re: Steezus Christ is not an anti-white racist idiot.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 05:22:53 PM »
Dude, your avatar photo is a fucking California raisin with a skateboard.....wtf?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 05:41:53 PM by Barf The Mog »

Htownlegend

• Rep: -63
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 05:32:01 PM »
Douche bags come in all colors, shapes, sizes and genders. Steezus Christ is a douche bag.

Hey Rick, turtle needs help in the sanding shack what you doing on here? Scrub it kook!!

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 05:36:52 PM »
Dude, your avatar photo is a fucking California raisin with a skateboard......wtf?

I thought it was a hemorrhoid.

Htownlegend

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 05:37:23 PM »
Chandler wouldn't like that attitude. You need to more of a soul skater and stop trying to fit in with these Barneys.

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 05:49:24 PM »
I'm sick of hearing about skin color issues

feedmeseymour

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 05:49:41 PM »
Rick is really growing on me

Htownlegend

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 05:51:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Chandler wouldn't like that attitude. You need to more of a soul skater and stop trying to fit in with these Barneys.
[close]

That doesn't change the fact the your grip job is currently the most atrocious thing I've ever seen on this forum, and that's saying a lot. I'm not even picky, but cutting your sheet of grip in 3 pieces because "it's easier" then over lapping the grip TWICE and being okay with that is seriously some next level kookery. That coupled with your post history makes you the biggest kook I've seen on here so far. You should have my rep you fucking poser.

Hahaha, you live up to the name Rick Kane. You being so concerned with someone else's grip is "kooky." My post history? Keep stalking me more you pussy. A real mother fucker AINT concerned with others griptape..

Htownlegend

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 05:52:36 PM »
He PuT hIs gRiPtApE oN wOng. I'm gOnNa gO Cwy abOuT iT!!!!

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 06:11:02 PM »
Seriously though...that grip job should be tried in the fucking Hague.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2019, 06:12:24 PM »
Rick is really growing on me

Guy has his moments. Reading his fired up post has me close to full mast
The chillest1

laramieskate55

• Rep: -46
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 06:20:50 PM »
He is most definitely a bigot and a racist towards whites. It's quite obvious in the latest episode of the experience.

Htownlegend

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2019, 06:21:16 PM »

Here's what funny to me. I regripped that board almost immediately after I did it. Right after that pic was taken (which btw was more than a month ago.) I went straight back to the shop and bought a new sheet and tore that one off and re-did it. That's why I have been laughing at this whole thing from my side because I actually hated the grip job also and knew I jacked it up. Hence why I re did it. So that board was gripped like that for less than an hour, yet the comments from everyone on here have been for DAYS.

I want trying trying to get a reaction though, I never thought people would actually give a fuck. I've seen way worse. And in fact most of the boards in that setup thread look absolutely disgusting to me and I'm willing to bet theres a ton of "I cant do anything switch"
And  "i go fast to make up for my lack of technical abilities here."

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2019, 06:22:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Here's what funny to me. I regripped that board almost immediately after I did it. Right after that pic was taken (which btw was more than a month ago.) I went straight back to the shop and bought a new sheet and tore that one off and re-did it. That's why I have been laughing at this whole thing from my side because I actually hated the grip job also and knew I jacked it up. Hence why I re did it. So that board was gripped like that for less than an hour, yet the comments from everyone on here have been for DAYS.

I want trying trying to get a reaction though, I never thought people would actually give a fuck. I've seen way worse. And in fact most of the boards in that setup thread look absolutely disgusting to me and I'm willing to bet theres a ton of "I cant do anything switch"

Glad you're definitely laughing it up and not mad AT ALL.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2019, 06:23:57 PM »
He is most definitely a bigot and a racist towards whites. It's quite obvious in the latest episode of the experience.

Hey I would prolly be too if I was a brotha from KC. But I don’t think he’s racist, just cringe.

Shalom to all,
And to all a happy Shabbat.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Htownlegend

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2019, 06:28:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Glad you're definitely laughing it up and not mad AT ALL.

No reason for me to be mad. I know I shit on almost everyone here, with bad grip or not. No big deal to me.

Future Barney

• Rep: -35
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2019, 06:40:55 PM »
Ughh. I’m not gonna be able to explain to you thick heads that it is impossible for any black man to be racist against whites. White cannot be victims of racism; it’s systematic in nature. reverse racism is not a thing, please get it through your thick skulls!

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2019, 06:52:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Ughh. I’m not gonna be able to explain to you thick heads that it is impossible for any black man to be racist against whites. White cannot be victims of racism; it’s systematic in nature. reverse racism is not a thing, please get it through your thick skulls!
[close]
The majority of people would agree, but this is SLAP, so someone will always disagree for the fun of fucking with you, whether they actually believe what they're saying or not.

I don’t think the majority of educated people agree. Individual racism and systemic racism are two completely different things. Obviously individuals can be bigoted in everyway no matter of color or what not. Systemic racism on the other hand is almost impossible to experience as a white man in America or Europe or a few select other countries. In other countries the white would be replaced by some other ethnicity in control. I will day as brutal as white on POC is in the states, the most brutal racism I’ve ever seen in modern day would be Asia or South America against other Asians or South Americans. The hatred runs deep there, and so is the Middle East and India. The concept of a strongman centralizing power is something sweeping over the world and not just whiteland, which usually leads to extreme xenophobia. If y’all go study India, right now they definitely want Pakistanis out of their country far far far more then the racist whites that want the Mexicans out. I think people on the internet tend not to travel much, but there’s a world that makes no sense out there.

“Big Money
Big Cars

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2019, 06:54:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Come to the North shore and try to paddle out if you want to experience reverse racism, barney.

This gave me a good chuckle, nobody is more xenophobic in the United States then the Hawaiian natives and the Mormons that live in Utah. Does either side have reasons because of persecution, yeah, but nobody can change the past, and keeping a misguided view into the 21st century is really gross.

“Big Money
Big Cars

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2019, 07:09:27 PM »
Point proven.

I’m being real wit u when I say that u have one of the best username and photo combos, and also are a favorite poster, but shit racism ain’t exclusive to white on color, if u ain’t ever heard a Chinese person talk about Japanese people or an Indian talk about Pakistanis in a racist manner, u ain’t seen shit in the level of irrational hatred. I’m tellin u if u have seen Borat, that shit is like throw the Jew down the well level of absurd racism.

Shalom.

“Big Money
Big Cars

chris gentryfied

• Rep: -86
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2019, 07:19:03 PM »
if blacks can't be racist due to lack of power, then poor whites can't either for same reason. see how dumb you sound?
that's white savior complex to think blacks can't even be racist without brave liberal whites to hold their hand and help them reach equality. it's undermining to be honest.

Bighugemegajohnson

• Rep: -75
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2019, 07:43:42 PM »
Bobby Peru of free speech

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2019, 08:23:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Point proven.
[close]

I’m being real wit u when I say that u have one of the best username and photo combos, and also are a favorite poster, but shit racism ain’t exclusive to white on color, if u ain’t ever heard a Chinese person talk about Japanese people or an Indian talk about Pakistanis in a racist manner, u ain’t seen shit in the level of irrational hatred. I’m tellin u if u have seen Borat, that shit is like throw the Jew down the well level of absurd racism.

Shalom.
[close]
You are correct that anyone can hate anyone else based on any sort of reason. The difference is that a group of surfers, let's say it's 100 surfers or 1000 surfers, isn't going to be able to charge you more for a mortgage in Ohio based on your race (but Wells Fargo can and does). When you go back home, those surfers aren't going to kill you for sleeping in your car and walk away without charges, but the cops are. You're not going to be trapped in a shit school system because you live in a low income neighborhood as a result of those surfers. Those surfers aren't going to follow you around the store and ask to see your receipt on the way out despite clearly not asking anyone else for one. Those surfers aren't going to hunt and kill you inside your own gated neighborhood and get to walk away from it. They're not going to taze your teenage daughter on your front lawn. And it goes on and on. Comparing prejudice to institutional racism is just silly. The US was founded on chattel slavery and still hasn't come to terms with it today. As long as the power structure remains the same, we'll never be able to move on, whereas someone who has experienced racial prejudice on the part of a single person or small group only suffers limited effects and gets to have it end at some point.

I agree with u, I don’t disagree with u at all. I just don’t think u realize that doesn’t just occur with white people on people of color. It occurs in various cultures all over the world and is something inherent in all power structures, I mean fuck bro the Chinese are mowing down Muslims in their country as we speak. The people that control China are Chinese not white? I don’t see white people killing millions of people of color and exhibiting mass genocide inside the US currently. 167 countries in the world still have slavery. One thing I don’t think gets brought up often enough is that at a global and historical scale, slavery has been around since the beginning of Mankind. For long periods of time people who were similar in racial makeup were the ones enslaving each other. If u were to look at world makeup at the beginning of the triangle trade, numerous African tribes were enslaving other tribes. Europeans were enslaving Europeans, Asians ,Asians. White people just decided to grab the slaves from somewhere else because they started to feel conflicted about it. In comes the Age of Enlightenment, and white people come up with a radical idea, ending slavery, and that impact has been felt around the world. People are more free around the world then they have ever been, which is fucked because in many places outside of the states slavery still exists. White privilege exists in the United States tho, and really only systemic racism can occur on people of color in the US, but racial power structures sadly seem to be a thing of human nature because it’s occured in every society ever.

“Big Money
Big Cars

weon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2019, 10:26:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Come to the North shore and try to paddle out if you want to experience reverse racism, barney.

tell that to queen lili'uokalani
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2019, 10:47:48 PM »

what did he say ?

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2019, 02:10:08 AM »
Why do do many dudes hear lissen/watch the nine club if they hate it so much?

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2019, 08:12:02 AM »
i thought steezus was lame when i saw him on the berrics, but the berrics and everything involved with it is terrible.
I actually like him on the 9 club, he's pretty funny, and I didn't realize he was pretty good at skateboards too.
I am stilled pretty bummed out they had Jason Jesse on, he's the worst, and a complete moron,  and that they didn't even address it on the experience the week after.
Black people are a minority group in North America, race is always going to be a topic and something they think about or talk about, it his perspective and its fine.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2019, 08:31:17 AM »

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2019, 08:36:08 AM »
I only loosely read things that I don't really care about so here's my input: I don't know where Steezus Christ came from or what I should initially know him from, but I did see somewhere on here that his real name is Gerald and I want to take this moment to let everyone know my father's name is Gerald.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 721
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2019, 09:03:39 AM »
He PuT hIs gRiPtApE oN wOngMy BaNd SuCkS. I'm gOnNa gO Cwy abOuT iT!!!!
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this