Author Topic: Steezus Christ is not an anti-white racist idiot.  (Read 7416 times)

django_

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Re: Steezus Christ is not an anti-white racist idiot.
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2019, 10:19:08 AM »
i dont think he racist, but coming on the white man's show and sayn he aint cool and acting like brotha's done infiltrated the show...... that's rude.  talking over erbody all the damn time.  Acting like he real cuz he wear all pink and take bubble baths ....... 

papo

• Rep: -191
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2019, 10:26:31 AM »
Morherfuck Steezus. The funny thing about him is that he’s not only racist but often also wildly uninformed about shit, while trying to appear smart and educated. Besides, he’s the least entertaining guy on Nine club.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2019, 03:00:16 PM »
i dont think he racist, but coming on the white man's show and sayn he aint cool and acting like brotha's done infiltrated the show...... that's rude.  talking over erbody all the damn time.  Acting like he real cuz he wear all pink and take bubble baths .......

I don't know what the FUCK your trying to say, but you are right about this part because it does get annoying at times.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2019, 04:34:03 AM »
Cringiest kook in skateboarding rn. Absolutely nothing to do with race he’s just a cornball

Replace him with Radrat. That would be so shalom. Get rid of Eldridge too. The joke that he can’t read or count got old a year ago.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2019, 05:20:45 AM »
I only loosely read things that I don't really care about so here's my input: I don't know where Steezus Christ came from or what I should initially know him from, but I did see somewhere on here that his real name is Gerald and I want to take this moment to let everyone know my father's name is Gerald.

Gerald Christ!

cwilks88

• Rep: -1
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2019, 11:17:17 AM »
Tbh I think it was the last experince... where they were talking about "black guy heel flips"...it was the first time I got slightly annoyed with Steezus. Someone dropped Neens name (maybe Roge?) and Steezus said something along the lines of "Oh he don't count hahaha" and nobody really challenged it, now, I don't know how Neen feels about his ethnicity or whatever, but I'm pretty sure that dude is part black. And if he associates himself as a black man than yeah he should be in that silly ass discussion, or maybe he's just good with being ethnically ambiguous idk. Not gonna lie, as a "high yellow" black dude, that annoyed the shit outta me. Some of yall may know this, but some dark skinned black people don't consider us to be "black enough" to even consider ourselves "black" and feel we shouldn't refer to ourselves as such for reasons I'm not even gonna go into. but should instead refer to ourselves as merely "mixed", especially if you are mulatto (half black half white, which I'm actually not my shit is much more confusing), but a lot of those same black folks will gladly except Malcolm X super high yellow ass into the dark skinned club, for all his work he did in civil rights, I digress. I mean idk if Steezus is seriously like that. I just noticed the comment. Other than that he seems chill, and reasonable to me for the most part. His comment ain't nothing new and him being from KC, it really shouldn't have been that surprising to me...and it was probably more of a joke than anything. But having grown up getting shit from some other blacks over my complexion, its slight soft spot, even as jokes.

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2019, 05:11:00 PM »
Expand Quote
He is most definitely a bigot and a racist towards whites. It's quite obvious in the latest episode of the experience.
[close]

what did he say ?

He expressed on the recent episode of Nine Club Experience that the latest DGK video no longer had the same DGK vibe to him because it had some "random white dudes sprinkled in" but then backtracks and says the team just needs to be smaller.

Seems like an odd comment to make.
https://youtu.be/-6Sq4vL9QqQ?t=4886

feedmeseymour

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2019, 05:31:05 PM »
Tbh I think it was the last experince... where they were talking about "black guy heel flips"...it was the first time I got slightly annoyed with Steezus. Someone dropped Neens name (maybe Roge?) and Steezus said something along the lines of "Oh he don't count hahaha" and nobody really challenged it, now, I don't know how Neen feels about his ethnicity or whatever, but I'm pretty sure that dude is part black. And if he associates himself as a black man than yeah he should be in that silly ass discussion, or maybe he's just good with being ethnically ambiguous idk. Not gonna lie, as a "high yellow" black dude, that annoyed the shit outta me. Some of yall may know this, but some dark skinned black people don't consider us to be "black enough" to even consider ourselves "black" and feel we shouldn't refer to ourselves as such for reasons I'm not even gonna go into. but should instead refer to ourselves as merely "mixed", especially if you are mulatto (half black half white, which I'm actually not my shit is much more confusing), but a lot of those same black folks will gladly except Malcolm X super high yellow ass into the dark skinned club, for all his work he did in civil rights, I digress. I mean idk if Steezus is seriously like that. I just noticed the comment. Other than that he seems chill, and reasonable to me for the most part. His comment ain't nothing new and him being from KC, it really shouldn't have been that surprising to me...and it was probably more of a joke than anything. But having grown up getting shit from some other blacks over my complexion, its slight soft spot, even as jokes

I’m not going to read this, but I will say youve given some random dude named steezus way more time, and thought than anyone should give him. Ever.

Soft Boiled

• Rep: 21
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2019, 05:49:59 PM »
You can do a million different things when it comes to gripping your board. I keep mine pretty simple, Philly stripe since the 90’s, but go nuts, I encourage creativity. However, Any kind of double-grip overlap is wrong 100% of the time.

burn_to_live

• Rep: -26
  • You had to be there.
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2019, 05:53:55 PM »
Rick is really growing on me
Same here.
Gonna go down to the Bronx and hang out with the gonx

whorific

• Rep: -169
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2019, 08:25:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Ughh. I’m not gonna be able to explain to you thick heads that it is impossible for any black man to be racist against whites. White cannot be victims of racism; it’s systematic in nature. reverse racism is not a thing, please get it through your thick skulls!
[close]

Come to the North shore and try to paddle out if you want to experience reverse racism, barney.

This shit is completely regular minorities are suspect to the majority race world fucking wide trying being anything but Indian in India or anything but Japanese in Japan dirt is not magic human beings are tribal all over this whole Oppressor vs Oppressed thing is a political theory it's a concept put forth by the weak for the weak the dictionary definition of racism is the only definition you cannot redefine words "cuz muh feelz" Get it through your thick skull chump we all got it in grade school.
" I did not say this I am not here"

Artvandeskate

• Rep: -15
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2019, 09:28:19 PM »
Steezus Christ is the worst dude. People that point out race so frequently is the most annoying thing to me. Just because hes not saying anything mean about either races he probably thinks its ok but its not.

conqueso

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2019, 09:34:25 PM »
At the very least he is better than Eldridge. That guy has never said anything even remotely interesting