Author Topic: #golfwithflavor  (Read 6246 times)

ponymontana

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
#golfwithflavor
« on: March 14, 2019, 05:44:51 PM »

Justin eldridge has started a skate/ golf crossover brand
Been a long term fan eldy, but dunno how well the two sports cross over.
Feels like some of mikey Taylor type marketing.
Opinions?

Front Crunt

Re: #golfwithflavor
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 05:51:27 PM »

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1189
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 05:58:25 PM »
How in God’s name is Cody McEntire not sponsored by this company?

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 06:19:31 PM »
I see this going straight into the bunker, and I don’t think Eldridge has the appropriate wedge to make it out.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 07:21:30 PM »
This is some supremely weird & specific shit.  Golf sucks.

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 07:43:00 PM »
I don’t know shit about golf, but I back the shit out of Eldy. I might by the dad hat they make strictly based on the fact that it’s Eldy’s company, but I have nothing to do with flavored golf tees. That’s about all I have to say.

Also - has chocolate done a golf board with Eldy yet?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3335
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 07:56:46 PM »
I don't get golf at all.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 07:59:21 PM »
How in God’s name is Cody McEntire not sponsored by this company?

cuz he already has a toothpick sponsor
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 08:07:28 PM »
Kind of gross thinking about picking a golf tee out of the ground and popping it into your mouth. Almost every golf course I have ever seen is littered in goose feces.

Or do you use two? One for a toothpick and then one to tee off on.

Anyways, No33 is gonna be a hard pass for me.

Here Come The Lame Jets

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1189
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 08:40:14 PM »
Kind of gross thinking about picking a golf tee out of the ground and popping it into your mouth. Almost every golf course I have ever seen is littered in goose feces.

They are traditionally used to skewer the goose feces so they can be eaten like a cocktail weenie.  Because no one wants goose poop all over their hands.  Ick!
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 656
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2019, 09:43:08 PM »
I'm super bummed on this.

Not only are flavored tees stupid I hate the rich-boy feel of the whole thing.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Shalom Iginla

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 11:22:34 PM »
Golf would be cool if the courses used the natural terrain of the area instead of turning everything into a water sucking suburban lawn.

FLstrange

• Rep: 324
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2019, 01:16:12 AM »
Golf would be cool if the courses used the natural terrain of the area instead of turning everything into a water sucking suburban lawn.
just like how the street skating movement didnt happen right away, im excited at the prospect of a street golfing emergence.

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2019, 01:49:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
just like how the street skating movement didnt happen right away, im excited at the prospect of a street golfing emergence.
Google Urban Golf, last time I was in Lyon I saw dudes playing golf. I don't think is only a French thing either.

I'm going to Lyon in a few weeks, and will be the same area, i'll take some pic's if I see dudes playing it again.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 492
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2019, 02:46:37 AM »
I don't get golf at all.
why, though?  it even is an acronym for
"Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden" so
i'd have thought Golf would be right up
your alley GAY. seems like i was wrong.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 02:49:20 AM by somethingmustbreaknow »

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2019, 05:45:21 AM »
On the Nine Club Experience when the convo starts dying

Eldridge: "Plug Number thirty three"

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2019, 06:09:10 AM »
golf is dying and a lot of young people are not picking it up like they used to (squash is the new young yuppie game) so he might get a lot of love from the golf industry and this could catch up.   to be honest i like LD so if they start making good looking 3/4 zips i would prob cop one. i need more for Fridays at work anyways.

trend watch 2019: pile fleece vests
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Htownlegend

• Rep: -63
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2019, 06:19:16 AM »
Why the number 33°? Is justin a low level Mason? Does he just like masonry? Why is he calling it that??

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2019, 09:08:24 AM »
I don't get golf at all.

I've been taken golfing a few times. In my experience, golf is about getting drunk and cruising in golf carts. Occasionally I would have to hit a ball with a stick, but for the most part it was a legal form of drunk driving.

Oh, and overpriced club sandwiches.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3335
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2019, 09:24:33 AM »
Expand Quote
I don't get golf at all.
[close]
why, though?  it even is an acronym for
"Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden" so
i'd have thought Golf would be right up
your alley GAY. seems like i was wrong.

Just ordered my clubs and tap shoes. I'm in.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2019, 09:51:32 AM »
Expand Quote
I don't get golf at all.
[close]

I've been taken golfing a few times. In my experience, golf is about getting drunk and cruising in golf carts. Occasionally I would have to hit a ball with a stick, but for the most part it was a legal form of drunk driving.

Oh, and overpriced club sandwiches.

Yeah, pretty much. I'd go even further and say it's a clever way for grown men to go hang out with their pals and act like children for 4 hours. Kinda like skateboarding.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2019, 09:59:57 AM »

The flavor comes in to chase away the fecal aroma that would otherwise remain in your mouth.
The chillest1

headtowall

• Rep: -14
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2019, 10:01:21 AM »
I 100% golf more often than I skate now. Golf and Skating are actually insanely similar. Go out with the crew, to do something that's fucking damn near impossible to be good at, all get hyped, but slightly competitive, and is solely on you while drinking beers.

Meekin

• Rep: 5
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2019, 10:03:26 AM »
I 100% golf more often than I skate now. Golf and Skating are actually insanely similar. Go out with the crew, to do something that's fucking damn near impossible to be good at, all get hyped, but slightly competitive, and is solely on you while drinking beers.
This. Golf is a great hobby but it is expensive as fuck.
There was an interview with TK, when he was a plumber. He got asked if he gets recognized on the job and his response was "No. Plumbin in disguise." Everyone on SLAP thought he said "put him in the sky"

headtowall

• Rep: -14
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2019, 10:06:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
This. Golf is a great hobby but it is expensive as fuck.
that is def the downside, but me and the homies slum it at the NYC public courses

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 721
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2019, 10:22:33 AM »
Why the number 33°? Is justin a low level Mason? Does he just like masonry? Why is he calling it that??

Uh actually 33rd degree is the highest degree of masonry. You fucking neanderthal.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2019, 10:53:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Uh actually 33rd degree is the highest degree of masonry. You fucking neanderthal.

highest degree in Scottish rite, not of masonry.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Htownlegend

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2019, 12:12:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Holy shit, you didn't understand at all, person. Why would I assume he is a highest degree Mason just because he named it 33°? He could name it President of US, that doesnt mean he is a president. I have not seen anything alluding to him being apart of masonry besides calling his company 33°. DOESNT MEAN HE IS A 33° MASON YOU FUCKING INBRED MOTHER FUCKING MORON. If anything I could see him as a low level blue lodge member. Jesus Christ you are fucking stupid, keep your mouth shut next time.

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2019, 12:14:00 PM »
Whoa dude. Take a chill pill.

Here Come The Lame Jets

Htownlegend

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2019, 12:18:49 PM »
Whoa dude. Take a chill pill.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.