Author Topic: #golfwithflavor  (Read 6247 times)

TurdyBird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
Re: #golfwithflavor
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2019, 12:21:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Whoa dude. Take a chill pill.
[close]

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

You think this Houston punk got any chill bro?

I'd like to strongly urge anyone to stop making every fucking thread about shitty ass Htown. For the love of all the shitty things that make this messageboard, lets move on from the guy.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 12:23:35 PM by TurdyBird »
The chillest1

Htownlegend

• Rep: -63
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2019, 12:37:32 PM »
No it's fine. If these dumbasses want to derail every thread and make it all about me, I'm totally fine with that.

All because I brought up my fucking band from ages ago. It's so stupid to me. It's almost like if you say any thing cool or positive about yourself, all the inferiority complexes come out and you people just cant handle someone doing something that's better and cooler than anything you have done in your entire life. It's not my fault I have done cooler things than you. It's like hating someone because you are a lazy piece of shit and they are successful.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2019, 12:42:02 PM »
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2019, 12:59:32 PM »
No it's fine. If these dumbasses want to derail every thread and make it all about me, I'm totally fine with that.

All because I brought up my fucking band from ages ago. It's so stupid to me. It's almost like if you say any thing cool or positive about yourself, all the inferiority complexes come out and you people just cant handle someone doing something that's better and cooler than anything you have done in your entire life. It's not my fault I have done cooler things than you. It's like hating someone because you are a lazy piece of shit and they are successful.

I know you're fine with it.

Hahaha, ahh that was something special dude. Your tiny little ego is showing, but the irony of this is probably the best part.
The chillest1

Htownlegend

• Rep: -63
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2019, 01:06:51 PM »
whatever you say turd burglar

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2019, 01:27:11 PM »
Just walk it off Htown...legend bahahaha
The chillest1

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2019, 01:35:17 PM »
H Town is talking about his fucking band, unprompted, again? Jesus Christ, dude.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
    • Community Push avatar image
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2019, 01:44:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Sweet baby damn this is the most exciting ban I've instated in a while!

CoMpLeMenTs4Uonlysometime

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2019, 01:45:37 PM »
How do you guys not know that copypasta lol he's not actually a navy seal

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2019, 01:48:39 PM »
How do you guys not know that copypasta lol he's not actually a navy seal

I think it was more of a good excuse to get rid of a narcissist. No way that guy a Navy seal... He's a goddamn H-town Legend brooo!!!
The chillest1

HtownLedgend

• Rep: -6
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2019, 02:03:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

THAT WAS COPY PASTA. That copy pasta has been around for years! I did not actually say any death threats. seriously? dude please give me back my account. That was a fucking copy and paste. I did not break any rules to get banned. I hope you do the right thing and give me back my account. i thought nearly everyone has seen that copy pasta and would know it was a joke.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2019, 02:15:49 PM »
The man, the myth...the LEGENDDDD
The chillest1

HtownLedgend

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2019, 02:22:09 PM »
Can i get that account back please? I wont copy and paste threats like that anymore. I thought everyone knew that copypasta. But obviously its a joke.

HtownLedgend

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2019, 02:23:07 PM »
whos dick do i gotta suck to get my account back

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3335
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2019, 02:24:55 PM »
I'm bummed I thought we had a Navy Seal posting on SLAP.

HtownLedgend

« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2019, 02:37:20 PM »
I was banned for "literal, actual, death threats." Please google "Navy Copy Pasta" and you will see where that post came from. Its not an actual death threat. It was a joke. So, i should not be banned right now, and should still have my original account

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
    • Community Push avatar image
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2019, 02:40:27 PM »
nah

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2019, 03:47:49 PM »
This thread got exciting real quick. Can the mods change his name to Griptape Legend?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3335
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2019, 04:12:30 PM »
This thread got exciting real quick. Can the mods change his name to Griptape Legend?

Or maybe Trancer Dancer?

CoMpLeMenTs4Uonlysometime

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2019, 04:14:02 PM »
The Gripper

barr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2019, 04:55:07 PM »
should've just made a chocolate polo and call it a day

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 656
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2019, 05:05:22 PM »

This thread got exciting real quick. 

I did not see this coming. Who would have ever guessed that a thread about golf tees (toothpicks?) would lead to such emotional responses?

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2019, 05:15:06 PM »
Golf is gay

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 529
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2019, 06:02:23 PM »
Expand Quote
I 100% golf more often than I skate now. Golf and Skating are actually insanely similar. Go out with the crew, to do something that's fucking damn near impossible to be good at, all get hyped, but slightly competitive, and is solely on you while drinking beers.
[close]
This. Golf is a great hobby but it is expensive as fuck.

I see a comment like this every time golf comes up on here. you could say the same thing about lots of activities, such as billiards or fishing, but golf and skating are not even close to the same thing.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -486
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2019, 06:08:55 PM »
whos dick do i gotta suck to get my account back

Probably shouldn’t have posted that stupid copy pasta. Especially considering it’s use in a manifesto today by some dude who just killed 49 people
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2019, 06:11:49 PM »
Yezzur

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2019, 06:30:48 PM »
nah

Big Bobby Peru coming through with the nah!
The chillest1

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 721
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2019, 08:00:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Why the number 33°? Is justin a low level Mason? Does he just like masonry? Why is he calling it that??
[close]

Uh actually 33rd degree is the highest degree of masonry. You fucking neanderthal.
[close]

Holy shit, you didn't understand at all, person. Why would I assume he is a highest degree Mason just because he named it 33°? He could name it President of US, that doesnt mean he is a president. I have not seen anything alluding to him being apart of masonry besides calling his company 33°. DOESNT MEAN HE IS A 33° MASON YOU FUCKING INBRED MOTHER FUCKING MORON. If anything I could see him as a low level blue lodge member. Jesus Christ you are fucking stupid, keep your mouth shut next time.

Also s/o to dude on the other page correcting me about it being the Scottish rite. The youtube school of conspiracies is wrong sometimes.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 08:03:14 PM by Allen. »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -154
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2019, 02:42:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

This is copypasta, it's commonplace to find this exact same text on a lot of places on the internet

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2019, 09:13:01 AM »

This is copypasta, it's commonplace to find this exact same text on a lot of places on the internet

Wow, thanks for contributing whats already been said in this thread.
The chillest1