Author Topic: Lithe Skateboards revisited  (Read 627 times)

Torre

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -30
Lithe Skateboards revisited
« on: April 02, 2019, 01:50:46 PM »
I know there is already a thread about this but 3 years old and no body had any experience with it.

Also they are advertising a new model called the “Slate 2” which I believe has new technology and they don’t seem to be selling the previous model on their website. And it sits at a hefty price tag: $200.
I’m curious if the new one is stiffer instead of flexier. And also they are claiming the new model is “8x stronger” rather that “6x” on their original.

Does anyone have any experience with this brand, especially their newest model? Is it worth it? Your thoughts.

Crap

• Rep: 77
Re: Lithe Skateboards revisited
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 06:13:59 AM »
Nobody wants this garbage.

SpankerChief

• Rep: 2
  • Rob_Skate_Lurker_
Re: Lithe Skateboards revisited
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 12:13:13 PM »
I know there is already a thread about this but 3 years old and no body had any experience with it.

Also they are advertising a new model called the “Slate 2” which I believe has new technology and they don’t seem to be selling the previous model on their website. And it sits at a hefty price tag: $200.
I’m curious if the new one is stiffer instead of flexier. And also they are claiming the new model is “8x stronger” rather that “6x” on their original.

Does anyone have any experience with this brand, especially their newest model? Is it worth it? Your thoughts.
I'll say this got kicked down a few boards with that "high tech deck" Heavyweights are decent just they chip easy, Lithe they're super expensive, Libtech are snowboard but shaped in a popsicle.  I will recommend any of those if you are a board breaker. Just don't let these uber cool guys try to kook you for asking a legitimate question
[ url ]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif[ / url ]