Author Topic: Links, pics, and quotes  (Read 1038 times)

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2190
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Links, pics, and quotes
« on: November 11, 2019, 05:49:47 PM »
Just gonna take this opportunity to say: whoever this Links cat is, I genuinely appreciate the resource they represent to THIS little “forum” of ours.
LP&Q is the OP on a good many of my favorite threads of late. Thanks for that, Links!

That is all.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

offkilter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
Re: Links, pics, and quotes
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 06:05:04 PM »
He’s a good counterbalance to the hoards of bullshit rumor / pointless threads that can plague the boards sometimes.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1219
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 06:32:55 PM »
Fan theory:  LPQ isn’t one person; but rather a clearinghouse for several skateboard P.I.’s.  “He” never really says anything because we might notice some inconsistencies and start to piece together the puzzle.

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2019, 07:17:46 PM »
Fan theory:  LPQ isn’t one person; but rather a clearinghouse for several skateboard P.I.’s.  “He” never really says anything because we might notice some inconsistencies and start to piece together the puzzle.

Whoah! I always thought they were Carmen Sandiego!

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2019, 01:46:22 PM »

I like your theory. I never gave the possibility of it being multiple people much thought. I like the mystery.

I actually enjoy that they don't say anything. The unbiased nature that the information is presented in is refreshing.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2019, 05:00:39 PM »
Is he the guy that posts skate gossip on IG? I saw one where he got called out for posting a video claiming Koston called someone a homophobic slur because koston called some guy a cock sucker in the streets. That one made me not a fan because that was bullshit to try and drum up drama over, and I don’t even like koston. But if not then props to you because the stuff posted on Slap is good and has actual facts.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2019, 05:50:59 PM »
Is he the guy that posts skate gossip on IG? I saw one where he got called out for posting a video claiming Koston called someone a homophobic slur because koston called some guy a cock sucker in the streets. That one made me not a fan because that was bullshit to try and drum up drama over, and I don’t even like koston. But if not then props to you because the stuff posted on Slap is good and has actual facts.
he definitely has an ideological agenda, but still, he's one of the better posters currently.