Author Topic: Twaun on Crack or meth?  (Read 18172 times)

mboy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -25
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Twaun on Crack or meth?
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2019, 06:36:50 AM »
https://www.zumiez.com/rawdograw-dog-white-8-12-quot-skateboard-deck.html

Never followed this brand unless its been Antwuan clips, but this is one of the worst 'graphics' I have ever seen in skateboarding. Actually, its probably the worst. Fucking hell! haha!

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2019, 06:40:31 AM »

Never followed this brand unless its been Antwuan clips, but this is one of the worst 'graphics' I have ever seen in skateboarding. Actually, its probably the worst. Fucking hell! haha!

I'm guessing you didn't see the Thank You Skateboards graphics

tension

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • Lexapro
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2019, 06:42:44 AM »
his teeth are gonna riot

arent they gold?
hopefully ty evans was there to film him laying on the ground in HD

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2019, 06:45:51 AM »
This is hilarious and depressing at the same time on some Neal Brennan shit.

mboy

• Rep: -25
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2019, 08:23:02 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I'm guessing you didn't see the Thank You Skateboards graphics

Looked at it briefly, mate. Cant say its worse then that fucking one posted above here.
Not sure who is most psycho, the person who buys one of those decks or the guys paying for them to get printed etc. JESUS CHRIST, haha!

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 127
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2019, 08:56:38 AM »
I stay off SLAP for half a day and shit goes crazy and I miss everything. Damn, thats fucked tho. I thought this time around was it for him. It never will be. Such a waste.

topblagger

« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2019, 09:01:10 AM »
I was never a fan of any of those Rawdograw decks but that Friday ad that they did to welcome David Reyes to the team was fucking legit.

OG Puffy Tongue

• Rep: 11
  • "Reynolds eats fruits"
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2019, 09:27:59 AM »

SHALOM

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2239
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2019, 09:38:57 AM »
Damn live streaming you smoking meth is pretty low but drinking Listerine is fucking LOW. Very sad and I'm not trying to make a joke here either.

SpankerChief

• Rep: 2
  • Rob_Skate_Lurker_
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2019, 10:25:41 AM »
I will speak from experience  :o there's nothing worse than being a full-blown alcoholic and being stuck in the middle of BFE at a friends trailer waiting for them to get off work and the only thing that has alcohol in it is listerine. Ughhhhhhh anyone who has had the DT's knows what I am talking about shaking like a leaf because you don't have a drink Fuck that shit. Twuan should know better.
[ url ]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif[ / url ]

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2019, 10:56:56 AM »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2019, 11:11:14 AM »
I was never a fan of any of those Rawdograw decks but that Friday ad that they did to welcome David Reyes to the team was fucking legit.
of course this shitty company goes out of bizness after adding him lmao. just get a fucing job

turtleboy86

• Rep: -14
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2019, 11:11:22 AM »
So does this mean that  antwuan was a tweeker  going through problems years ago in the vice epicly latered, he really was a closet tweaker this whole time and thats what caused his weird acting and need to consume alchohol all the time due to the come downs of meth?

becuase the way he hit that pipa seemed like he was a pro at getting the big clouds!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 11:15:40 AM by turtleboy86 »

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2019, 11:24:12 AM »
Are you all joking with "What happened with RAW?"

I'd say that video is what happened

turtleboy86

• Rep: -14
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2019, 11:30:55 AM »
Are you all joking with "What happened with RAW?"

I'd say that video is what happened

The twaun meth video took down the company?

or the company folder leading twaun to relapse and  smoke meth out of distress

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2239
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2019, 02:08:29 PM »
becuase the way he hit that pipa seemed like he was a pro at getting the big clouds!

Twuan hittin the pipa hard.

chilllyboy

• Rep: -10
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2019, 02:16:38 PM »
Whats crazy is this thread could have been a repost from ~2011 and I swear, no one would even know it. The only difference is that there would be a different group of idiots saying, "Damn, I thought he really meant it this time, was really holding my breath for a new part!"

To someone asking if he's always been tweaking. This dude basically admitted to pretty much doing whatever is put in front of him no questions asked. Its in that 'no jumper' interview where he laughs about kicking a pregnant woman in the stomach.

Solid, solid dude.

no life

• Rep: -31
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2019, 02:19:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
definitely meth, that cloud screams 4:00 am texts to friends and 3 hour masturbation marathons.
[close]

Talk about raw dog am I right?????? :'(

In all honesty, he's had a rough road. Hope he can find some sort of balance at some point, as I would hope that for anyone.
[close]

Rough road he paved himself though.
how are you so fucking stupid

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1058
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2019, 02:28:12 PM »
Damn live streaming you smoking meth is pretty low but drinking Listerine is fucking LOW. Very sad and I'm not trying to make a joke here either.

Drinking listerine is some "I live in a sober house and have no idea how to function in the real world" shit

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2019, 02:32:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Twuan hittin the pipa hard.

Yeah, his rolling of the pipe was next level. On that stimfast diet and it never ends well. Bummer lads.

Shalom

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2019, 03:08:20 PM »
Methheads are so bad that the rolling technique is pro level?

Hahaha rolling a fuckin joint looks more complicated, and we all know its incredibly easy
Gentleman ninja warlock

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2019, 03:13:34 PM »
Eat more shrimp, less meth.

no life

« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2019, 03:15:09 PM »

Hahaha rolling a fuckin joint looks more complicated, and we all know its incredibly easy
hahaha yeah bro fuck meth heads, they cant even roll joints haha fuck em  8)

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2019, 03:21:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yep!

Plus, has he even smoked meth out of a pop can? Or even smoked meth out of an apple?

Twuans meth game is weak.

So anyways, my area has recently been converted from opiate addicts to meth addicts.

At least opiate addicts only steal shit and die peacefully,  meth addicts rob at gun point and always have sketchy ass weapons.

Meth heads are not shalom

Gentleman ninja warlock

no life

« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2019, 03:47:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Yep!

Plus, has he even smoked meth out of a pop can? Or even smoked meth out of an apple?

So anyways, my area has recently been converted from opiate addicts to meth addicts.

At least opiate addicts only steal shit and die peacefully,  meth addicts rob at gun point and always have sketchy ass weapons.

for all those drugs u be doin ur neuroplasticity isnt lookin too good :-\

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.

SpankerChief

• Rep: 2
  • Rob_Skate_Lurker_
« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2019, 04:32:54 PM »
[ url ]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif[ / url ]

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2019, 05:10:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Yep!

[close]

I do have "benzo brain" from benzo use awhile back

But I really donf fuck with many drugs, and my supplement game is on point.

I've done ayahuasca once, I microdose mushrooms and trip maybe 3 times a year, and i smoke cannabis, and use kratom occasionally

My neuroplasticity is fine. But will take time to recover fully from benzo use. And that was for pretty extreme PTSD or I wouldnt have used benzos at all.

But yeah, I've been in nutritional sciences for 20 years man, amongst other things.

If you want to talk about neuroanatomy etc go right ahead. We can discuss that. I'd be interested to see if you have any clue of what your talking about, or maybe you are really well studied....let's see. If your game of course

P.s. the shit I'm talking in posts is because this is SLAP, you do realize that, dont you?
Gentleman ninja warlock

no life

« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2019, 07:12:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Yep!

[close]
[close]

I've done ayahuasca once, I microdose mushrooms and trip maybe 3 times a year, and i smoke cannabis, and use kratom occasionally

My neuroplasticity is fine. But will take time to recover fully from benzo use. And that was for pretty extreme PTSD or I wouldnt have used benzos at all.

But yeah, I've been in nutritional sciences for 20 years man, amongst other things.

If you want to talk about neuroanatomy etc go right ahead. We can discuss that. I'd be interested to see if you have any clue of what your talking about, or maybe you are really well studied....let's see. If your game of course

P.s. the shit I'm talking in posts is because this is SLAP, you do realize that, dont you?
In the Seven seals of a rainbow, the Covenant that Arks carried by two Levites that levitate is a body of light that is real light (Israelite) with a right foot on the sea and a left foot on land carrying a staff in one hand and book of light in the other. Take a look it's in a book reading rainbow. Take a look it's in a collection of books about mankind reading rainbows trying to talk to God. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me,  your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Love is not the satisfaction of a chemical reaction but the sensation of a neural networks quantum entangled electromagnetic radiation. All of humanity's ideas and thoughts are information that dissipate out of there neural network in the form of electromagnetic radiation to this one central location spoken about by every civilization and religious organization. There's a book of light hidden in the sun's light. Carried by a body of light that is real light. The book of leaves for anyone who believes. Use a rainbow in a cloud to remove the shroud. Use God's seven seals to see what it reveals. Use Providence Eye to remove mans lie. Use the Star of David to see what man raided. The book comes from our future and our past. It is the first and the last. Our forefathers left a map that's inscrolled in a completed flags fold.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2019, 07:19:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Yep!

[close]
[close]

[close]
In the Seven seals of a rainbow, the Covenant that Arks carried by two Levites that levitate is a body of light that is real light (Israelite) with a right foot on the sea and a left foot on land carrying a staff in one hand and book of light in the other. Take a look it's in a book reading rainbow. Take a look it's in a collection of books about mankind reading rainbows trying to talk to God. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me,  your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Love is not the satisfaction of a chemical reaction but the sensation of a neural networks quantum entangled electromagnetic radiation. All of humanity's ideas and thoughts are information that dissipate out of there neural network in the form of electromagnetic radiation to this one central location spoken about by every civilization and religious organization. There's a book of light hidden in the sun's light. Carried by a body of light that is real light. The book of leaves for anyone who believes. Use a rainbow in a cloud to remove the shroud. Use God's seven seals to see what it reveals. Use Providence Eye to remove mans lie. Use the Star of David to see what man raided. The book comes from our future and our past. It is the first and the last. Our forefathers left a map that's inscrolled in a completed flags fold.

Fuck man, that's similar to what aaron kyro told me.

Deep

Gentleman ninja warlock