Author Topic: Chick complains about skaters on IG  (Read 21786 times)

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
  • and the whistle is screaming
Re: Chick complains about skaters on IG
« Reply #270 on: October 23, 2020, 08:21:30 PM »
I’d oppress atleast half of those chics.  I’d opppress them so hard!

*Edited that for thread consistency. 

Ms. Tamzarian

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #271 on: October 23, 2020, 08:29:02 PM »
Thank you Julio for being such a consistently lucid and insightful and constructive human being for us all, you are my shalomie number 1 :)

Jagr

• Rep: 116
« Reply #272 on: October 23, 2020, 08:40:43 PM »
Thank you Julio for being such a consistently lucid and insightful and constructive human being for us all, you are my shalomie number 1 :)

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #273 on: October 23, 2020, 08:45:14 PM »
this forum cares about what some blown out instagram roastie thinks lmao
fuck you man i can't get "blown out instagram roastie" out of my head. I gave up on this thread but that phrase hasn't given up on me. I'll be watering the plants, or making coffee. Folding clothes. Out of nowhere i hear "blown out instagram roastie" in a small voice just fucking trolling me. I don't even know what it means. What is a roastie? What is blown out?
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

robertson

• Rep: -8
« Reply #274 on: October 24, 2020, 02:34:58 PM »
Some forms of masculinity can be straight up shitty.  But why don't any of these women ever talk about the "toxic" forms of being a woman.  They frequently gang up on each other, and shame other women into eating disorders, and drive each other to suicide.  I've overheard plenty of women spreading brutal gossip that is only intended to cause harm.  There are shitty people on either side of the gender spectrum.  Maybe these fuckwads should be focusing on bad behavior, and supporting victims, instead of waging a gender war. 

Burnout420

• Rep: -27
« Reply #275 on: October 24, 2020, 02:36:32 PM »
Some forms of masculinity can be straight up shitty.  But why don't any of these women ever talk about the "toxic" forms of being a woman.  They frequently gang up on each other, and shame other women into eating disorders, and drive each other to suicide.  I've overheard plenty of women spreading brutal gossip that is only intended to cause harm.  There are shitty people on either side of the gender spectrum.  Maybe these fuckwads should be focusing on bad behavior, and supporting victims, instead of waging a gender war.

Shut yo bitch ass up

Hombreezy

« Reply #276 on: October 24, 2020, 02:56:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Shut yo bitch ass up