Author Topic: Mental Health Issues  (Read 39136 times)

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Mental Health Issues
« Reply #240 on: December 12, 2019, 07:02:05 AM »
So, I have this problem, I do have some mental heath issues I'll admit it, but my problem is, it it me or is it the people I hang around that mentally makes me worn out. I believe it's my former GSA group. Their all kinda stuck up but this one sticks out the most. He acts like he's the second coming of Christ. I can quote every pretentious thing he's said in my head and anytime I think of him I call him Pretent cunt in my mind.
  Ur young.  In ur life u NEED at least once to reject all people you know for at LEAST a month at least once.  Go out, do you, on ur own, fuck em.  If u arent capable of this life will drag u around.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #241 on: December 20, 2019, 09:12:39 PM »
The horror week has come.

12/27/06 my youngest brother was put to sleep like a dog by a police informant. The cops tried to blame me but its not so easy.

I hope those murders get what they deserve. I saw the junkie cop who covered it up the other day.
Looking like he washes his ass with a pork chop
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

AssFlea

« Reply #242 on: December 27, 2019, 12:32:55 AM »
via Imgflip Meme Generator

I drew this the day after. I was a mess. When i got the call i was buying rolls. I ate all of them and rode 45 minutes to the hospital with my ex gf (rip Julie)
my brother was laying on a silver table.
He had a short plastic tube sticking out of his face.

I was dry heaving and screaming. My mother found him. Then I was told that the lies. My family stopped me from leaving to get the hammer.

It was the worst day of my life. Why did he go back? We had just found out that his roommate was selling blow for the cops amongst other G code violations.

I was exonerated by the police report. They changed it but couldn't pull it their lies for once. That lead detective was a fucking mess.

I didn't kill anyone over it. I changed my life.

Monkey see monkey do. So i had to change the program. I started teaching the kids to be artistic instead of being criminal

Rip bryan. Ill get to your annual piece on new years hopefully
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #243 on: December 27, 2019, 10:43:18 AM »
Shout out to everyone struggling through the holidays.
Shalom.

burtreynolds.jpeg

« Reply #244 on: December 27, 2019, 11:50:14 AM »
Shout out to everyone struggling through the holidays.
Shalom.

I feel that.

m bison

• Rep: -6
« Reply #245 on: December 27, 2019, 12:26:53 PM »
sorry assflea. glad you changed your life.
'our revenge will be the laughter of our children' -- bobby sands

AssFlea

« Reply #246 on: December 28, 2019, 08:48:04 AM »
sorry assflea. glad you changed your life.
'our revenge will be the laughter of our children' -- bobby sands

yes thank you
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

AssFlea

« Reply #247 on: December 29, 2019, 07:08:33 AM »
My cousin just tryed to sell me Molly. I broke down and started crying. I wish people would stop offering me drugs like this.

If i want ill ask...

Theres also murder on my mind. I can resist both
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

carlomarxxx

• Rep: -26
« Reply #248 on: December 29, 2019, 01:12:41 PM »
I'm currently looking for a depression/anxiety support group in my area and it's harder than I anticipated. Not only would it give me a new place to bitch, but I could possibly make new friends. Hopefully I find something.

Just start drinking

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #249 on: December 29, 2019, 03:24:40 PM »
Expand Quote
I'm currently looking for a depression/anxiety support group in my area and it's harder than I anticipated. Not only would it give me a new place to bitch, but I could possibly make new friends. Hopefully I find something.
[close]

Just start drinking
You think I don't, foo?!
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

theresnothinghere

• Rep: 33
  • ugly with a heart of gold
« Reply #250 on: December 30, 2019, 01:52:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Just start drinking
[close]
You think I don't, foo?!

I think you can find local support groups through Psychology today. Also if you do have insurance than you can usually search therapists on your medical profile online. If you're from California, Medi Cal covers therapy/support groups within the provider and usually community centers have support groups for free for different things.

AssFlea

« Reply #251 on: December 30, 2019, 06:49:29 AM »
Anyone want to be on my next ep?

Its grind but people call it raw noise today.

Anyways if you want to write a haiku about skateboarding or whatever. I'll put your words or feelings in the song.

haiku seems to fit the best always
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #252 on: January 02, 2020, 07:08:21 AM »

Anyways if you want to write a haiku about skateboarding or whatever. I'll put your words or feelings in the song.

Only if I get to design the album cover.

AssFlea

« Reply #253 on: January 02, 2020, 07:21:23 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

the cover is Cardiel
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

ClownOfTheDay

• I miss Assflea
« Reply #254 on: January 02, 2020, 07:32:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

the cover is Cardiel
Can I draw cardiel lance mountain style?

AssFlea

« Reply #255 on: January 02, 2020, 07:36:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

the cover is Cardiel
[close]

yes you definitely can

_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

ClownOfTheDay

• I miss Assflea
« Reply #256 on: January 02, 2020, 07:44:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

the cover is Cardiel
[close]
[close]

yes you definitely can
sweet let me do a cover of Venus in furs and were all good.

AssFlea

« Reply #257 on: January 02, 2020, 07:46:04 AM »
Today is the day i go for my second labs post treatment.

Its nice out i wanna skate. I feel like im going to fucking puke.

Std shook ta DEATH
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

MotoPancakes

• Rep: 7
« Reply #258 on: January 16, 2020, 12:22:40 PM »
Just bumping this thread for anyone struggling that needs a space to talk. 

artless

• Rep: 20
  • PFFT!
    • PFFT! skate stuff avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #259 on: January 16, 2020, 12:50:30 PM »
Thanks for bumping... Odd cause have been feeling pretty shit as of late and here you are. I hate this vague and persistent feeling of desolation and... I dunno what the fuckness. Just a sense of overwhelm 24/7. Just a lil venting.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 12:57:02 PM by artless »

Grind King Rims

« Reply #260 on: January 16, 2020, 01:25:08 PM »
Next Wednesday I'm going for my first counseling session since I was a kid. Things are okay right now, but I know that it's best to keep up with it when times are good so I'll be better prepared to deal with shit when they're not great. My friends sat me down a couple of months ago and said they thought it would be a good idea since I keep freaking out every couple of months.

Anyway, here's to taking steps towards better mental health.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #261 on: January 16, 2020, 02:10:20 PM »
Next Wednesday I'm going for my first counseling session since I was a kid. Things are okay right now, but I know that it's best to keep up with it when times are good so I'll be better prepared to deal with shit when they're not great. My friends sat me down a couple of months ago and said they thought it would be a good idea since I keep freaking out every couple of months.

Anyway, here's to taking steps towards better mental health.

That’s sick. Just be honest about everything. They heard it all and won’t blink an eye. I was going after a breakup and was getting stalked and death threats and shit. Haven’t been for almost two years because it stopped. I actually have an appointment for tomorrow just to touch base. Nothing is bothering me but I think it’s kind of fun. I like to talk about mental health a lot and the way people think and self analyze so it’s fun to go and have someone else give you their opinion. I work in the field and deal with some of it myself so it’s not taboo to me at all. You have to be an uptight prick to get al weird about mental health.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 963
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #262 on: January 22, 2020, 05:52:58 PM »
Im losing it

People scream in my head when i get really really upset.

All i want is to flip my board and stay away from trouble and finish one of these eps.
I have like 2 hrs 10 mins of instrumentals but they are not ready because i hate my voice.

i dont even like anymore.

And guess what the problem is resolved? Idk. I came in out the cold and boom the axles aren't slipping.

Cold weather I almost went checked into the fucking hospital over cold steel
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #263 on: January 23, 2020, 08:03:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Just start drinking
[close]
You think I don't, foo?!

I try to take pictures of me in the lowest points whenever they come. It’s a way of qualitatively comparing your feelings. It makes the good times feel really good. It can help me relate the current session of depression to the last or others.

With that said, I’m in some low tide shit again. Weather isn’t helping. I’m breaking off a relationship that has been awesome tomorrow. My ex is getting fucked up again and calling me blacked out. My grandma has a heart condition that’s been processing.
Sometimes the shoulders get heavier than they seem.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 963
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #264 on: January 23, 2020, 10:11:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Just start drinking
[close]
You think I don't, foo?!
[close]

I try to take pictures of me in the lowest points whenever they come. It’s a way of qualitatively comparing your feelings. It makes the good times feel really good. It can help me relate the current session of depression to the last or others.

With that said, I’m in some low tide shit again. Weather isn’t helping. I’m breaking off a relationship that has been awesome tomorrow. My ex is getting fucked up again and calling me blacked out. My grandma has a heart condition that’s been processing.
Sometimes the shoulders get heavier than they seem.

im sorry bud.
I too feel like atlas. Have you tried calling SAMHSA.

I see my grief counselor in a few days i can ask for a list if you cool with telling me what state youre in.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #265 on: January 25, 2020, 01:50:37 PM »
Just added lithium and some other drug the name of which I forget to my cauldron of meds. The mystery drug is supposed to help me with my dystonia, the lithium for my suicidal ideation. A friend of mine who attempted self murder has told me that lithium knocked suicidal ideation right the fuck out for him, so that's good.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

theresnothinghere

• Rep: 33
  • ugly with a heart of gold
« Reply #266 on: January 26, 2020, 04:58:02 PM »
Has anyone here ever had a good experience with hospitalization? It just seems it's bad juju to everyone all of the time.

Different people experience different things but if you're not in imminent danger to yourself I would recommend rigorous outpatient groups. They have you attend a lot but you have the freedom to go home. I've only been hospitalized once but it was absolutely terrible. Because it was after an attempt I was in a hospital setting but my friends who have gone to actual mental wards have said its the worst experience you can go through pretty much. Our theory is that they make it so terrible that you're happy to be alive when you get out. People can get stuck there though.

Salsa Verde

• Rep: 9
« Reply #267 on: January 29, 2020, 08:12:31 PM »
Bump because this was going to fall off the first page and it is to important for that.

Mental health issue are no joke. They can be a real MF’er. I have suffered from some form depression and mania and severe anxiety for most of my adult life. With how society is, it seems somewhat shameful to openly talk about it and people will judge you and it can cause problems at home and at work. It’s nice to have this sounding board.

I have been super depressed lately and had a full blown breakdown the other day and told one of my best friends to F off. I have apologized twice, but he is not trying to hear it. I feel so unbelievably awful about it. This is on the heels of me destroying a 3 year relationship with my ex girlfriend just 3 months ago because of my severe anxiety. I totally understand how someone like Reamers and Ratrray’s sister might have felt. That there really is no hope. The thing is, even if things don’t seem that bad in the outside, sometimes people feel so wretched on the inside. It’s so fucked. The pain inside is so severe, death starts to feel like to only viable solution.

I have seen therapist and tried different medications, but those are only partial solutions at best. The truth is, some people are born blessed and happy and some are born with a fucked up chemical imbalance in their head and they suffer through life. I apologize for my rambling, but I just didn’t want to see this topic leave the first page. Reading other people’s struggles and their hope and triumphs can really help some people sometimes. I’m glad people have shared here. The good news is, no matter how bad things get, in some situations there really can be a light at the end of the tunnel...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 08:21:34 PM by Salsa Verde »

MotoPancakes

• Rep: 7
« Reply #268 on: March 09, 2020, 10:18:25 AM »
Bump

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #269 on: March 09, 2020, 10:21:47 AM »