Author Topic: Mental Health Issues  (Read 39602 times)

L33Tg33k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
Re: Mental Health Issues
« Reply #210 on: October 27, 2019, 07:12:08 AM »
I'm currently looking for a depression/anxiety support group in my area and it's harder than I anticipated. Not only would it give me a new place to bitch, but I could possibly make new friends. Hopefully I find something.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #211 on: October 27, 2019, 07:35:15 AM »
I'm currently looking for a depression/anxiety support group in my area and it's harder than I anticipated. Not only would it give me a new place to bitch, but I could possibly make new friends. Hopefully I find something.
Good luck! Sometimes outpatient MH clinics have support groups. You can check PsychologyToday or Google search community mental health clinics in your zip. This might not be your thing, but lots of churches have open small groups. Mine actually has one for atheists and it isn't spiritual based. When I was in college I went to one and met a lot of cool people.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 07:38:10 AM by Cuban_Lynx »

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #212 on: October 27, 2019, 08:16:13 AM »
My doctor wants to put me on Wellbutrin as I was wrongly put on adderall forever ago (2012). Seems like the side effects are the same as adderall but since it’s not a stimulant it should be better.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #213 on: October 28, 2019, 12:11:04 AM »
My doctor wants to put me on Wellbutrin as I was wrongly put on adderall forever ago (2012). Seems like the side effects are the same as adderall but since it’s not a stimulant it should be better.

it's a similar feeling

It's also not very good for you. Try edibles yo
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

silvertone_spacemachine

• Rep: 63
« Reply #214 on: October 28, 2019, 12:34:30 PM »
I'm on some pretty heavy SSRI (Luvox) that is supposed to specifically help with OCD but I don't really notice that aspect of the medication. They also have me on alot of Gabapentin, like 300mg 3x a day, but I only take 300mg once in the AM and 300 mg once before bed. I'm prescribed clonazepam 1mg 3x a day but only take it as needed, which is usually maybe only once a day. It also doesn't help that I enjoy opiates and have access to legit ones. Those make me feel like god in the moment and like hell the next day, which obviously leads to a cycle.

I gotta get straight. Life is pain

AssFlea

« Reply #215 on: October 28, 2019, 01:03:53 PM »
I'm on some pretty heavy SSRI (Luvox) that is supposed to specifically help with OCD but I don't really notice that aspect of the medication. They also have me on alot of Gabapentin, like 300mg 3x a day, but I only take 300mg once in the AM and 300 mg once before bed. I'm prescribed clonazepam 1mg 3x a day but only take it as needed, which is usually maybe only once a day. It also doesn't help that I enjoy opiates and have access to legit ones. Those make me feel like god in the moment and like hell the next day, which obviously leads to a cycle.

Life is abuse
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

cuckflip

« Reply #216 on: October 28, 2019, 01:09:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

it's a similar feeling

Yeah fuck a doctor and medicine listen to the guy posting crust punk tracks on slap

AssFlea

« Reply #217 on: October 28, 2019, 02:09:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

it's a similar feeling

[close]
Yeah fuck a doctor and medicine listen to the guy posting crust punk tracks on slap

yeah definitely listen to your doctor but that med has a black box warning

Same with Chantix. Similar drugs
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

drewbearz

« Reply #218 on: November 01, 2019, 09:42:03 AM »

To be honest, that's a fairly low dose of gabapentin if you're using it as an antidepressant.

If you enjoy opiates, save the gabapentin for when you're withdrawing. It is great for RLS at night.

I've got a pretty shitty opiate habit at the moment. Going to try to kick this weekend/coming week.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #219 on: November 01, 2019, 10:04:44 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

To be honest, that's a fairly low dose of gabapentin if you're using it as an antidepressant.

If you enjoy opiates, save the gabapentin for when you're withdrawing. It is great for RLS at night.

I've got a pretty shitty opiate habit at the moment. Going to try to kick this weekend/coming week.
  Opiate habit?  whoo thats a fuckin mess!  Good luck on the mission bro, you got it.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #220 on: November 01, 2019, 10:06:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

it's a similar feeling

[close]
  The guy posting crust punk gets zero commision from the drug companies and edibles won't cut ur life span.

Woos

• Rep: 7
« Reply #221 on: November 01, 2019, 09:29:16 PM »
Expand Quote
  Is anybody here have episodes and refuse to medicate other then weed?  I get episodes of parinoia that are pretty much epic in proportion.  I just shake em off.    I guess its not hard cause it might happen once or twice a month same with my anxiety.  (travelling completely cures my anxiety miraculously but certainly not the parinoia.)
[close]
I’m supposed to be on colanadine which is a meds for schizophrenia behaviors and an ssri celexa which is antidepressant.

I’ve had issues with delusions/mania but since I know what’s wrong and I’m with supportive people who help me calm down and talk me out of my delusions.

I know it sounds easier said than done but as long as I’ve got something to distract me and engage my senses I’m good.

I hate when I have a bad day but it’s all about having people who can get to you and help you out by being there either as a presence or someone who will listen, you’ll be better.

Do you mean Clonodine?  It's actually a blood pressure medication.  It's often used to help people who are detoxing off of opioids, benzos, and/or alcohol.  They also often prescribe it to people who are ADHD because it calms them down and if they are on stimulants it helps them fall asleep/comedown easier.

I'm assuming you are on it to keep your blood pressure lower which makes you calmer which would help with some of your symptoms and possibly prevent some episodes from occurring.  It's not a very strong drug and it certainly isn't going to change your brain chemistry like an SSRI or anti-psychotic would.  It's your body obviously but I'd recommend taking it.  It's very safe, doesn't feel druggy like benzos and anti-psychotics do, and cheap but it will help.

I have used it for kicking heroin cold turkey in the past and it helped quite a bit.   It actually allowed me to get my heart rate close enough to normal so I could get a few hours of sleep that I wouldn't normally have gotten.  I'm on Suboxone now and take clonodine whenever I taper and have anxiety, panic attacks, and increased insomnia.

Btw it's a non-habit forming chemical and it is not abusable.  Also there are no hangovers or anything like Seroquel, benzos, etc.  Why do you not take it?  I understand why somebody might not take SSRIs but not a simple blood pressure medication that helps with so many things with so few side effects.

Wellbutrin (Bupropion) is nothing like Adderall (Mixed Amphetamine Salts).  It is a norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor (NDRI) and not an amphetamine.  The effects are insanely different, the way it works is nothing like an amphetamine, etc.  The side effects are very different btw.  It's mainly used for depression and addiction (especially nicotine addiction).  There is a chance that it could make you suicidal, it is very similar to an SSRI.  Also stimulants tend to make people horny while NDRIs tend to decrease your libido, although not nearly as bad as SSRIs.  I'd recommend doing a lot more research as you sound very misinformed.  Whoever told you the side effects are similar are insane and incorrect.  Wellbutrin also isn't very effect in the treatment of ADHD/ADD.  While it can help it won't help very much.  Stimulants help and allow you to focus however they are very addicting, suppress appetite, cause insomnia, etc.  If you do any recreational drugs make sure you research if they are safe to take while on Wellbutrin, many are not and can cause horrible reactions such as Serotonin Syndrome much like SSRIs can.  Drugs like MDMA and anti-depressants CAN'T BE TAKEN TOGETHER as it is very dangerous and you will feel like shit.  I'm an ex-junkie who would do dangerous combos like shooting speedballs and taking benzos and opiates together but I'd never ever even think about taking anti-depressants and MDMA (and many other chemicals) together as it is absolutely going to cause negative side effects no matter what.

I'd recommend looking into a drug called guanfacine.  There are very few side effects and it is not abusable like stimulants.  Also instead of making it hard to sleep and eat it actually helps you sleep but does not feel druggy at all.  It's similar to drugs like Clonodine as it is a blood pressure medication.  Guanfacine however is used for for ADHD and works quite well.  It's often paired with stimulants but it can be used by itself.  If you aren't ADHD to the point of absolutely needing stimulants it's a great option.  I'd highly recommend trying it before using Wellbutrin.  Wellbutrin is a very useful chemical but it's not usually used for ADHD and the risk for suicide, the lack of emotions it can cause, and the sexual dysfunction are absolutely terrifying.  If you do go on Wellbutrin make sure you don't suddenly stop taking it, you will need to taper and be in contact with your doctor otherwise it can be dangerous.

Seriously though ask your doctor about Guanfacine and read about it.  Clinical studies are quite impressive for a non-stimulant.  Otherwise maybe try a less intense stimulant.  I took Wellbutrin when I was in rehab for depression and addiction but it made me feel like a zombie and killed my sex drive.  I had no interest in sex even with my dream girl whom I was dating at the time.  While I wasn't sad I wasn't happy either.  No highs or lows, just bleh.  That's fine if you are insanely depressed and never happy at all but I wasn't at that level and it doesn't sound like you are either.

If you were wrongly diagnosed why do you need it though?  What did you get re-diagnosed with?  There is a war on masculinity currently and they are over-medicating young boys/young men for doing what boys do.  If you don't need it fuck it.  At least the blood pressure medication I mentioned isn't habit forming, change how you act as a person like stimulants and anti-depressantsr, nor have insane side effects.

----------------------------

Anyways different topic.  Is anyone else here on Suboxone or Methadone maintenance?  If so how are you doing, what dose are you on, and how long have you been taking it? 

I've been on Suboxone for over two years now.  I started at 12mg, stayed at 8mg for most of time, and over the last year or so I've tapered down to 0.5mg.  I was down to .25mg but I was getting cravings again so I went to 0.5mg.  I believe I jumped too early so I'm sticking to 0.5mg until I'm nice and stable. 

My main drug of choice was IV heroin but I started on pills like everyone else... it fucking sucks man.  Fuck addiction.  It killed my dad (suicide), my friends (suicides and overdoses), caused the breakup between me and the girl I've been in love with since I was 14 years old, ruined college and jobs for me, etc.  I'm glad to be doing better but man am I scared to kick Subs.  12-2mg was easy but every taper below 2mg has been pretty hard.  I've kicked heavy dope habits cold turkey and obviously that was way more painful but this is scarier for some reason... I don't know why.

Stay strong guys.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 10:06:47 PM by Woos »

drewbearz

« Reply #222 on: November 02, 2019, 09:49:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
  Opiate habit?  whoo thats a fuckin mess!  Good luck on the mission bro, you got it.

thanks bud. I've kicked H a lot of times actually but it's a fent habit right now and it's pretty fucking rough. I need to pass a drug test this week for a job opportunity so I'm kicking cold turkey right now. Well, I used a little this morning but I should start withdrawing in the next few hours. Fingers crossed that I get the job lol. Really don't want to kick for no reason. Opiates really really help with my manic depressive episodes so I don't want to stop unless I'm getting something out of it.

Raccoon Manne

• Rep: -48
« Reply #223 on: November 02, 2019, 12:35:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
  Is anybody here have episodes and refuse to medicate other then weed?  I get episodes of parinoia that are pretty much epic in proportion.  I just shake em off.    I guess its not hard cause it might happen once or twice a month same with my anxiety.  (travelling completely cures my anxiety miraculously but certainly not the parinoia.)
[close]
I’m supposed to be on colanadine which is a meds for schizophrenia behaviors and an ssri celexa which is antidepressant.

I’ve had issues with delusions/mania but since I know what’s wrong and I’m with supportive people who help me calm down and talk me out of my delusions.

I know it sounds easier said than done but as long as I’ve got something to distract me and engage my senses I’m good.

I hate when I have a bad day but it’s all about having people who can get to you and help you out by being there either as a presence or someone who will listen, you’ll be better.
[close]

Do you mean Clonodine?  It's actually a blood pressure medication.  It's often used to help people who are detoxing off of opioids, benzos, and/or alcohol.  They also often prescribe it to people who are ADHD because it calms them down and if they are on stimulants it helps them fall asleep/comedown easier.

I'm assuming you are on it to keep your blood pressure lower which makes you calmer which would help with some of your symptoms and possibly prevent some episodes from occurring.  It's not a very strong drug and it certainly isn't going to change your brain chemistry like an SSRI or anti-psychotic would.  It's your body obviously but I'd recommend taking it.  It's very safe, doesn't feel druggy like benzos and anti-psychotics do, and cheap but it will help.

I have used it for kicking heroin cold turkey in the past and it helped quite a bit.   It actually allowed me to get my heart rate close enough to normal so I could get a few hours of sleep that I wouldn't normally have gotten.  I'm on Suboxone now and take clonodine whenever I taper and have anxiety, panic attacks, and increased insomnia.

Btw it's a non-habit forming chemical and it is not abusable.  Also there are no hangovers or anything like Seroquel, benzos, etc.  Why do you not take it?  I understand why somebody might not take SSRIs but not a simple blood pressure medication that helps with so many things with so few side effects.

Expand Quote
[close]

Wellbutrin (Bupropion) is nothing like Adderall (Mixed Amphetamine Salts).  It is a norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor (NDRI) and not an amphetamine.  The effects are insanely different, the way it works is nothing like an amphetamine, etc.  The side effects are very different btw.  It's mainly used for depression and addiction (especially nicotine addiction).  There is a chance that it could make you suicidal, it is very similar to an SSRI.  Also stimulants tend to make people horny while NDRIs tend to decrease your libido, although not nearly as bad as SSRIs.  I'd recommend doing a lot more research as you sound very misinformed.  Whoever told you the side effects are similar are insane and incorrect.  Wellbutrin also isn't very effect in the treatment of ADHD/ADD.  While it can help it won't help very much.  Stimulants help and allow you to focus however they are very addicting, suppress appetite, cause insomnia, etc.  If you do any recreational drugs make sure you research if they are safe to take while on Wellbutrin, many are not and can cause horrible reactions such as Serotonin Syndrome much like SSRIs can.  Drugs like MDMA and anti-depressants CAN'T BE TAKEN TOGETHER as it is very dangerous and you will feel like shit.  I'm an ex-junkie who would do dangerous combos like shooting speedballs and taking benzos and opiates together but I'd never ever even think about taking anti-depressants and MDMA (and many other chemicals) together as it is absolutely going to cause negative side effects no matter what.

I'd recommend looking into a drug called guanfacine.  There are very few side effects and it is not abusable like stimulants.  Also instead of making it hard to sleep and eat it actually helps you sleep but does not feel druggy at all.  It's similar to drugs like Clonodine as it is a blood pressure medication.  Guanfacine however is used for for ADHD and works quite well.  It's often paired with stimulants but it can be used by itself.  If you aren't ADHD to the point of absolutely needing stimulants it's a great option.  I'd highly recommend trying it before using Wellbutrin.  Wellbutrin is a very useful chemical but it's not usually used for ADHD and the risk for suicide, the lack of emotions it can cause, and the sexual dysfunction are absolutely terrifying.  If you do go on Wellbutrin make sure you don't suddenly stop taking it, you will need to taper and be in contact with your doctor otherwise it can be dangerous.

Seriously though ask your doctor about Guanfacine and read about it.  Clinical studies are quite impressive for a non-stimulant.  Otherwise maybe try a less intense stimulant.  I took Wellbutrin when I was in rehab for depression and addiction but it made me feel like a zombie and killed my sex drive.  I had no interest in sex even with my dream girl whom I was dating at the time.  While I wasn't sad I wasn't happy either.  No highs or lows, just bleh.  That's fine if you are insanely depressed and never happy at all but I wasn't at that level and it doesn't sound like you are either.

If you were wrongly diagnosed why do you need it though?  What did you get re-diagnosed with?  There is a war on masculinity currently and they are over-medicating young boys/young men for doing what boys do.  If you don't need it fuck it.  At least the blood pressure medication I mentioned isn't habit forming, change how you act as a person like stimulants and anti-depressantsr, nor have insane side effects.

----------------------------

Anyways different topic.  Is anyone else here on Suboxone or Methadone maintenance?  If so how are you doing, what dose are you on, and how long have you been taking it? 

I've been on Suboxone for over two years now.  I started at 12mg, stayed at 8mg for most of time, and over the last year or so I've tapered down to 0.5mg.  I was down to .25mg but I was getting cravings again so I went to 0.5mg.  I believe I jumped too early so I'm sticking to 0.5mg until I'm nice and stable. 

My main drug of choice was IV heroin but I started on pills like everyone else... it fucking sucks man.  Fuck addiction.  It killed my dad (suicide), my friends (suicides and overdoses), caused the breakup between me and the girl I've been in love with since I was 14 years old, ruined college and jobs for me, etc.  I'm glad to be doing better but man am I scared to kick Subs.  12-2mg was easy but every taper below 2mg has been pretty hard.  I've kicked heavy dope habits cold turkey and obviously that was way more painful but this is scarier for some reason... I don't know why.

Stay strong guys.

My best friend is on suboxone, it seems to make people lose coordination and all patience... I've tried to get them to stop but now I regret that and accept her for who she is.

I've just stopped driniking, 7 days in and I feel amazing! It's been a long time coming, don't want to think about it too much; I have a habit of out thinking myself into drinking again.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -331
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #224 on: November 02, 2019, 03:52:11 PM »
I don’t take meds as it’ll take everything out of me that I’m accomplishing, my motivation and manic moods although dangerous I get shit done.

I find therapy and hobbies keep my head busy. Plus I work with elderly people and disabled. My head fucks with me but I don’t got time to mince meds and work just to go to shit.

It’s a lot to take in but I find it better to have hobbies and talk about shit via this way plus who’s really got time to get better when you’ve got something to take care of.
Dueces Bitch's

AssFlea

« Reply #225 on: November 02, 2019, 05:00:33 PM »
I don’t take meds as it’ll take everything out of me that I’m accomplishing, my motivation and manic moods although dangerous I get shit done.

I find therapy and hobbies keep my head busy. Plus I work with elderly people and disabled. My head fucks with me but I don’t got time to mince meds and work just to go to shit.

It’s a lot to take in but I find it better to have hobbies and talk about shit via this way plus who’s really got time to get better when you’ve got something to take care of.

meds suck. I can't skate on the meds they wanted to take.
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #226 on: November 02, 2019, 09:27:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

thanks bud. I've kicked H a lot of times actually but it's a fent habit right now and it's pretty fucking rough. I need to pass a drug test this week for a job opportunity so I'm kicking cold turkey right now. Well, I used a little this morning but I should start withdrawing in the next few hours. Fingers crossed that I get the job lol. Really don't want to kick for no reason. Opiates really really help with my manic depressive episodes so I don't want to stop unless I'm getting something out of it.

Jesus christ!!  (Sorry dude hold on)   When I say heroin addiction is PURE denial this is wtf I mean ^right here.  Dude is on fent and  by reading this he sounds like everything is goin pretty darn well!!!, "don't want to quit for no reason" "helps me" (!?!?)             (-totally been there tho man, the opiates are ROBBING you ,you just don't see it.)

AssFlea

« Reply #227 on: November 20, 2019, 09:28:44 AM »
via Imgflip Meme Generator

Its mostly made on the ceiling with a lighters

I have no idea how to categorize this

When I tell other artists I paint with lighters they look at me funny. They never come by the space.

I need colabs but secondly all the money from all my music art etc goes to charity. I refuse to exchange my thoughts for money.

My family gets very upset about this

_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

animalflesh

« Reply #228 on: November 20, 2019, 12:11:52 PM »
Really like the piece

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #229 on: November 20, 2019, 02:20:16 PM »
via Imgflip Meme Generator

Its mostly made on the ceiling with a lighters

I have no idea how to categorize this

When I tell other artists I paint with lighters they look at me funny. They never come by the space.

I need colabs but secondly all the money from all my music art etc goes to charity. I refuse to exchange my thoughts for money.

My family gets very upset about this
  Super nice.

AssFlea

« Reply #230 on: November 20, 2019, 03:10:51 PM »
Thanx yos
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #231 on: November 20, 2019, 09:53:47 PM »
So, there is an amazing documentary on HBO now. https://www.hbo.com/documentaries/ernie-and-joe

Here's a link to one of the officers giving a ted talk:

This one really hit home with me.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

AssFlea

« Reply #232 on: November 24, 2019, 07:58:07 AM »
Sometimes I think when I die I still wake up. I think I'm immoral
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

hangontoyourego

« Reply #233 on: November 24, 2019, 09:12:46 AM »
Sometimes I think when I die I still wake up. I think I'm immoral
Immortal ?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #234 on: November 24, 2019, 10:25:36 AM »
Has anyone here ever had a good experience with hospitalization? It just seems it's bad juju to everyone all of the time.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

AssFlea

« Reply #235 on: November 24, 2019, 10:35:13 AM »
Has anyone here ever had a good experience with hospitalization? It just seems it's bad juju to everyone all of the time.

baldpate hospital Georgetown MA.

If you can land there is the shit.

Lots of fucking in them bathrooms
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

MotoPancakes

• Rep: 7
« Reply #236 on: December 10, 2019, 08:23:48 AM »

If you are contemplating going I would. I went to one of children's hospital's facilities, I can't say how adult facilities are. Mine time in was weird. I feel like it helped comfort me and clear my mind. On the contrary, sometimes it would sometimes seem like they don't care at all, it's just their job. Which of course it is, and im sure talking to suicidal kids all day might get old to some degree, but it was really is degrading.The nurses had this really weird way of talking, almost like they were holding something back. I guess they just had to watch what they would say, cause anything could be a trigger to someone. My biggest complaint easily though is that they didn't really help me work out my problems at all. All they would do is teach us to cope with the pain, which helped in its own way don't get me wrong. But when I got out honestly id say I was lower than before. Its been around four or so months since then, and things have been better overall. But im still feeling very lost and honestly feel worthless a lot of the time.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 08:26:16 AM by MotoPancakes »

ohnowisee

• Rep: -2
« Reply #237 on: December 10, 2019, 08:29:56 AM »

If you concerned about hospitalization, you could always look for a support group.  My buddy started Hope For The Day to help with Mental Health Awareness and Suicide Prevention and they have group meetings regularly around the Chicago area and have been getting their word out all over.  You could always reach out to them and see if they know of anything like that nearby you.  Might be less intimidating than fully engulfing yourself in hospitalization.
Ilford is way more core than Kodak - natenola forever

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #238 on: December 10, 2019, 04:06:18 PM »
Yah, don't let the authorities know that ur nutz basically. Better to keep that shit to yourself.  Things can happen like if you have kids but you got some histories of going to the hospital and saying "help me government -im crazy" child services might decide to try to intervene somehow cause they've got a bit of ammunition on you. 

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #239 on: December 12, 2019, 06:26:25 AM »
So, I have this problem, I do have some mental heath issues I'll admit it, but my problem is, it it me or is it the people I hang around that mentally makes me worn out. I believe it's my former GSA group. Their all kinda stuck up but this one sticks out the most. He acts like he's the second coming of Christ. I can quote every pretentious thing he's said in my head and anytime I think of him I call him Pretent cunt in my mind.