Author Topic: Mental Health Issues  (Read 39632 times)

Mog

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -166
Re: Mental Health Issues
« Reply #390 on: May 29, 2020, 02:18:51 PM »
Poor people in Canada are priced out of therapy. My family has money but my mental health is of no value to anyone including myself so who's going to bother to pay money for my therapy or psych. I'm already connected with the mental health services in my province and to be honest they are relatively useless. Linking people youtube video's doesn't change the fact they've been priced out of having any hope of a normal life.

Ordered pre-owned t shirts online that are kinda sick (2 Simpsons tees, Joy Division and Cro-Mags tees, and a shirt with a native american girl staring into flames) . I usually wear flannels so my t-shirt game w

Mog

« Reply #391 on: May 29, 2020, 02:20:23 PM »
If you think I'm dumb enough to sign up for any sort of shift work you are fucking regular I know exactly how these bullshit systems work and I'm perfectly content to game them. Currently in the process of upgrading my welfare into long term disability. Twisting arms is easy when the people are braindead idiots with no soul.

Ordered pre-owned t shirts online that are kinda sick (2 Simpsons tees, Joy Division and Cro-Mags tees, and a shirt with a native american girl staring into flames) . I usually wear flannels so my t-shirt game w

Mog

« Reply #392 on: May 29, 2020, 02:20:41 PM »
 ::)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 04:44:52 PM by Mog »

woodsman

• Rep: 65
« Reply #393 on: May 29, 2020, 02:30:07 PM »
I think people should talk about suicide and how devastating it is. Life can be agonizing for some people and my brother made a choice to end his life. It is a bit selfish to want someone to stay when they are in pain and are so miserable they want to die. If he could see the effects his death had on friends and family I think he would have continued to just struggle through life. Writing about it and talking about might change someone’s mind, probably not. This isn’t a cry for help, I’m okay.

Mog

« Reply #394 on: May 29, 2020, 02:32:24 PM »
I’m heavily medicated. Zoloft, lorazepam, gabbapentin. I’m also on oxycodone for avascular necrosis and have a colostomy bag because I ruptured my intestines. I’m holding on to life for my mom and to see what happens. Such a short time to be here such a long time to be gone.

yeah all people who are okay type something like this on a Friday afternoon

Mog

« Reply #395 on: May 29, 2020, 02:33:16 PM »
If I was a real piece of shit I'd say your brother died to get away from you.

Mog

« Reply #396 on: May 29, 2020, 02:34:57 PM »
deep down I envy people who've committed suicide. I wish I never told anyone how I felt and just quietly dipped.

woodsman

• Rep: 65
« Reply #397 on: May 29, 2020, 02:41:55 PM »
If I was a real piece of shit I'd say your brother died to get away from you.

Jesus, I’m glad you didn’t say that.

Mog

« Reply #398 on: May 29, 2020, 02:44:59 PM »
if you want to tell me to kill myself you can. It might make you feel better.

WPG

• Rep: -2
« Reply #399 on: May 29, 2020, 03:10:05 PM »
I have been worrying a lot about crowds when the world returns to normal. It stems from a mass shooting in Germany when I was 16 on vacation. I wasn’t at the McDonald’s when I happened it I had been there about an hour before and it made me very scared of crowds. Over the years it has gotten better going out in crowds has helped a lot but now I feel back to square one and very nervous about heavily populated areas. I keep telling myself once life is back to normal I will eventually get over it again but rn it’s tough
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #400 on: May 29, 2020, 03:27:08 PM »
I have been worrying a lot about crowds when the world returns to normal. It stems from a mass shooting in Germany when I was 16 on vacation. I wasn’t at the McDonald’s when I happened it I had been there about an hour before and it made me very scared of crowds. Over the years it has gotten better going out in crowds has helped a lot but now I feel back to square one and very nervous about heavily populated areas. I keep telling myself once life is back to normal I will eventually get over it again but rn it’s tough
Wow, I'm sorry you went through that. When the crowds die down you will get over it again. I would get paranoid around a lot of people after all the shootings on the news, and then I stopped worrying too much. Lately though I'm also having trouble going to the store. I sometimes skip meals because I don't want to go into the grocery store. But I'm coming around. Today I was glad to go and they had a bunch of food and stuff I like/need that I have had trouble getting for a while. I have been going to the store like once a week when I'm with my girlfriend but I went today by myself took care of business.

Mog

« Reply #401 on: May 29, 2020, 04:44:38 PM »
Today is one of those say fuck it and go to bed at 8pm kinda days. I'll be up at like 4 in the morning but who cares I like making music early anyways. This is what I'd call a shitty news day and if you are having mental health problems you don't want shitty news days to last very long. best to just sleep through it.

Zephyr-Cum

• Rep: -103
  • DIE
« Reply #402 on: May 29, 2020, 10:36:53 PM »
I get PMs from people telling me to kill myself. Usually the same person. They have an anime picture. I think there is something up with the anime people.
I AM A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.

"Shalom".

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #403 on: May 29, 2020, 11:55:54 PM »
I get PMs from people telling me to kill myself. Usually the same person. They have an anime picture. I think there is something up with the anime people.
Spill the beans on their name. What a sack of shit.

Mog

« Reply #404 on: May 30, 2020, 01:51:42 AM »

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 967
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #405 on: May 30, 2020, 05:46:30 AM »
I can’t skateboard because of my injured foot and it hurts to the point where I can’t really stay standing up. I’m smoking a ton of weed and my tolerance is really high now. I’m at a bit of a loss. Never skateboarding again would kill me but I can’t even just do normal stuff.

I thought I'd never skate again so many times over the last few decades. Doctor's said I was going to die soon and I was never going to skate again..

I'm 42 this year. I've been skating in the street for like 35 years. Smoking pot for like 28 years.

I believe that you will skate again. Maybe slow down a tiny bit with the pot. When you're not high things will seem less hopeless.

You will skate again. Fuck people loose a leg and skate again these days.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #406 on: May 30, 2020, 10:44:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Spill the beans on their name. What a sack of shit.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I got mixed feelings on the shop I consider to be my local. They used to be closer but moved to the city. I don't go out of my way to buy from them cuz I feel they abandoned my area. They are still the sickest shop in Ontario though.
[close]
cheetahsheets confirmed
[close]
I thought he was Judo Origami, or Bata, or Mog. Maybe all three.
[close]

and several others. the whole riddle thread is me except for spiral avatar guy

RE: anime people. I’d suggest banning his IP but seems like the type to just pull a bawtawd. For now I’ll deal with walls of ignored posts.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 10:47:47 PM by Weon »
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

Mog

« Reply #407 on: May 31, 2020, 01:53:12 AM »
lmao

Zephyr-Cum

• Rep: -103
  • DIE
« Reply #408 on: June 02, 2020, 10:01:46 AM »
I'm openly racist.
This is the one sending the "Kill yourself" messages.
I AM A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.

"Shalom".

Sona

• Rep: -82
« Reply #409 on: June 02, 2020, 01:37:26 PM »
smh those messages were supposed to be private
~

Saint Coke

« Reply #410 on: June 02, 2020, 02:12:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Melatonin works well.

Pretty sure I'm bipolar. I go from energetic and motivated to angry and spiteful in a few seconds.
[close]

I myself am bipolar type 2. it sounds like you may be yourself. the way you describe it, sounds like me about 85% of the time. the medication helps manage it though. before that, people couldn’t be around me, couldn’t say I blamed them.lol
You probaly hate me now due to me stand for what I believe in but yeah I probably am.

Skart

• Rep: -33
  • Ham control
« Reply #411 on: June 02, 2020, 08:41:19 PM »
I'm on some real baby first world problem shit but I can't figure it out

Managers come in yes sir no sir until they meet me in person. Then it's buddy constantly and they end up drawing back

I can handle the job and never say a word. Formal emails and phone calls are no issue. Beyond that I'm relegated to buddy talk. 3 managers this year come in and don't learn the details, not sure where I stand and I don't think it's worth getting certified and taking the next step within the company

Simple, satisfy work orders and guide lines but there's some real beta stuff going on beyond that
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 08:47:07 PM by Skart »
i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #412 on: June 02, 2020, 10:24:43 PM »
Poor people in Canada are priced out of therapy. My family has money but my mental health is of no value to anyone including myself so who's going to bother to pay money for my therapy or psych. I'm already connected with the mental health services in my province and to be honest they are relatively useless. Linking people youtube video's doesn't change the fact they've been priced out of having any hope of a normal life.
   'Therapy' to be actually therapeutic has to come from someone who gives a shit about you and money won't cover that.  If there's no one like that in the vicinity, ( family, friends) you gotta look out for yourself -don't trust the state and give personal info and basic rights away.  Then you're a perpetual child of the state.  Those meds will shorten ur life span.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Mog

« Reply #413 on: June 03, 2020, 01:36:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
   'Therapy' to be actually therapeutic has to come from someone who gives a shit about you and money won't cover that.  If there's no one like that in the vicinity, ( family, friends) you gotta look out for yourself -don't trust the state and give personal info and basic rights away.  Then you're a perpetual child of the state.  Those meds will shorten ur life span.

You're a person and bottom 5 poster on this site. Don't talk to me.

Mog

« Reply #414 on: June 03, 2020, 04:12:50 AM »
I'm on some real baby first world problem shit but I can't figure it out

Managers come in yes sir no sir until they meet me in person. Then it's buddy constantly and they end up drawing back

I can handle the job and never say a word. Formal emails and phone calls are no issue. Beyond that I'm relegated to buddy talk. 3 managers this year come in and don't learn the details, not sure where I stand and I don't think it's worth getting certified and taking the next step within the company

Simple, satisfy work orders and guide lines but there's some real beta stuff going on beyond that

suicide is always an option

Skart

• Rep: -33
  • Ham control
« Reply #415 on: June 03, 2020, 04:34:47 AM »
#banmog and other low tier trolls for real tho
i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore

Mog

« Reply #416 on: June 03, 2020, 05:18:19 AM »
advice hit too close to home huh, good news for me is that there is no going back for people like you. You sold your soul and surrendered your dignity. have fun being miserable. you earned it.

Sometimes the best advice is the worst advice.

Mog

« Reply #417 on: June 03, 2020, 05:19:15 AM »

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #418 on: June 03, 2020, 06:27:31 AM »
Mog, a GP can refer you to a psychiatrist that will be covered by OHIP for sessions every two weeks or every week if you need it.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Mog

« Reply #419 on: June 03, 2020, 06:44:24 AM »
nice tell someone who cares