Author Topic: Camping Near Boise  (Read 1205 times)

streetsoup

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
Camping Near Boise
« on: April 27, 2019, 08:31:20 AM »
My friends are planning a weekend mission to Boise in the coming weeks, and I suggested we try and camp somewhere nearby if possible. Trouble is I don't really know of any spots in that area, and was wondering if any of you had any suggestions.

Jagr

• Rep: 116
Re: Camping Near Boise
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 12:11:14 PM »
The camping north of town is up near Schafer Butte. I think it's in the Boise National Forest. Lots of good small pay campsites too if you prefer that over roughing it.

SpankerChief

• Rep: 2
  • Rob_Skate_Lurker_
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 06:37:32 AM »
The camping north of town is up near Schafer Butte. I think it's in the Boise National Forest. Lots of good small pay campsites too if you prefer that over roughing it.
spent a bit of time in Coure de Lane or however it is spelled and Sandspoint as a few homies had plots of land up there. Also little known fact border security is laxed as fuck for riding freight through.

Yeah the Idaho national forest is rad just watch out for militia because they are there and in force....... got hemmed up when walking around wrong woods, had plastic bottles and othr waste they were using to create what I think is meth....... I don't know...
[ url ]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif[ / url ]

tkp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
    • shop lurker avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 08:30:02 AM »

Jagr

• Rep: 116
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2019, 07:57:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
spent a bit of time in Coure de Lane or however it is spelled and Sandspoint as a few homies had plots of land up there. Also little known fact border security is laxed as fuck for riding freight through.

Yeah the Idaho national forest is rad just watch out for militia because they are there and in force....... got hemmed up when walking around wrong woods, had plastic bottles and othr waste they were using to create what I think is meth....... I don't know...

I think that kind of stuff is a lot more common up in the panhandle than down near Boise, but good to keep your head up whenever you're wandering around in the woods.