Author Topic: What type of engine is available in the Tata Nexon?  (Read 1078 times)

DomingoSpear

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
What type of engine is available in the Tata Nexon?
« on: April 30, 2019, 01:12:37 AM »
With Tata Nexon mileage, Tata Motors has added two new engines to its portfolio. The petrol SUV model has a 1.2-litre 3-cylinder turbocharged Revotron motor. The diesel variants come equipped with a 1.5-litre 4-cylinder oil burner from Revotron.

RicoSalva

• Rep: 1
Re: What type of engine is available in the Tata Nexon?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 12:08:50 PM »
With Tata Nexon mileage, Tata Motors has added two new engines to its portfolio. The petrol SUV model has a 1.2-litre 3-cylinder turbocharged Revotron motor. The diesel variants come equipped with a 1.5-litre 4-cylinder oil burner from Revotron.
Okay thanks for the info, didnt know this much about it.

Regards,
Rico

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1238
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 12:27:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Regards,
Rico

I’ve been hearing good things about Tata Nexon but I was still on the fence, you know?  I mean, sure Revotron is a trusted name but let’s face it: I can walk outside and see a dozen 1.2 litre 3-cylinder engines.  But now that I know about the 4 cylinder oil burner, I might be tempted to take a test drive.  I’ve always said that Tata Nexon and Revotron would be a marriage made in heaven, but now I think it’s time to really find out. 
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

burn_to_live

• Rep: -26
  • You had to be there.
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2019, 09:21:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Regards,
Rico
[close]

I’ve been hearing good things about Tata Nexon but I was still on the fence, you know?  I mean, sure Revotron is a trusted name but let’s face it: I can walk outside and see a dozen 1.2 litre 3-cylinder engines.  But now that I know about the 4 cylinder oil burner, I might be tempted to take a test drive.  I’ve always said that Tata Nexon and Revotron would be a marriage made in heaven, but now I think it’s time to really find out.
I as well was on the fence.  I watched the super-machine Tata Nexon go up and down in price and right now in life i really need a 3-cylinder Indian powerhouse.  Thats why I actually think I need to swim across the ocean to swoop up this fine vehicle.  Maybe I will decide to leave my life behind and enjoy my life in New Delhi, and spend my lifelong 695,000 American Dollars on this spectacle.
Gonna go down to the Bronx and hang out with the gonx