Author Topic: November Rain  (Read 974 times)

squippy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65
November Rain
« on: October 21, 2021, 09:17:51 AM »
Has anybody had a dramatic part set to November Rain by GNR?

beatifk

• Rep: 162
Re: November Rain
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 10:22:19 AM »
On what planet would that be acceptable?

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1197
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 11:07:51 AM »
According to skatevideosite, Pharmacy “Chilly” had a montage set to that.  It doesn’t say if it was dramatic or not.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Fhk

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2021, 12:15:54 PM »
Nothing lasts forever..

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1062
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2021, 12:39:07 PM »
I danced at the Freshman formal with Stacy C. (Italian last name) to November Rain. It was great. She was 5 ft nothing with a nice B cup. She would sway in a circle like an 80s movie. Boy I was hoping to finger bang her. Unfortunately, she wound up dating Heath Cherry (I kid you not) who drove red coup and took her virginity in a park at night.

Everybody needs some time all alone…

Fhk

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2021, 01:54:10 PM »
I danced at the Freshman formal with Stacy C. (Italian last name) to November Rain. It was great. She was 5 ft nothing with a nice B cup. She would sway in a circle like an 80s movie. Boy I was hoping to finger bang her. Unfortunately, she wound up dating Heath Cherry (I kid you not) who drove red coup and took her virginity in a park at night.

@GardenSkater77 You just summed up my impressionable years flawlessly. In my case, Stacy C would be played by Erin R and our nemesis Heath Cherry would be played a Mike H. (an outta towna) that we all grew to despise. Too bad that both Stacy and Erin missed out on a fingerblasting that they would still daydream about til this day...their loss

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2021, 09:27:53 AM »

Don’t worry, you oughta see what I did to Heath Cherry afterwards.  He wishes all I used was my fingers.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

squippy

• Rep: -65
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2021, 10:22:34 AM »
Sort of how I watch Tom penny’s hi 5 part because heroes was my moms favorite song.

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2021, 12:50:06 PM »
Expand Quote
On what planet would that be acceptable?
[close]

On the planet where you lose your father and are looking for something to keep myself between the ditches in the meantime. That planet.

Are you ok?

GardenSkater77

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2021, 01:03:57 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Don’t worry, you oughta see what I did to Heath Cherry afterwards.  He wishes all I used was my fingers.

Epilogue: 8-9 years ago I was talking to a woman at a kids birthday party who I discovered went to my HS. So, we start throwing out names and she almost immediately asked if I knew Heath Cherry. Turns out this mom was ‘best friends’ with fuckin’ Heath Cherry. I asked if she remembers him dating Stacy and she said ‘IDK he had a lot of girlfriends. This muther fucker…

But in a way I kinda feel bad for the guy. If your name is Heath Cherry you really have to be out there slaying puss and driving a red convertible. There’s gotta be pressure having the last name Cherry. I don’t think I could have lived up to that name.

Fhk

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2021, 02:24:10 PM »
1- op I hope your ok, there is a "mental health" thread on here that seems to be a good place for support and to vent. Losing your father fucking sucks bud I lost mine last year and still haven't fully dealt with it. Reach out if ya want dawg.
2- By now Heath Cherry has probably graduated from pussy slayer to Og pimp status.

GardenSkater77

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2021, 02:39:18 PM »
1- op I hope your ok, there is a "mental health" thread on here that seems to be a good place for support and to vent. Losing your father fucking sucks bud I lost mine last year and still haven't fully dealt with it. Reach out if ya want dawg.
2- By now Heath Cherry has probably graduated from pussy slayer to Og pimp status.

I just looked him up on Facebook and all the pictures are of him fishing in the river alone with his dog. And a nice beard.

Looks like he’s retired from cabin stabbin’ to a cabin in the woods…

Fhk

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2021, 04:53:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I just looked him up on Facebook and all the pictures are of him fishing in the river alone with his dog. And a nice beard.

Looks like he’s retired from cabin stabbin’ to a cabin in the woods…
That nice beard is raking in all the country milfs.