Author Topic: Photo sizing for Android  (Read 1318 times)

moonordie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Photo sizing for Android
« on: May 13, 2019, 07:58:43 AM »
Any suggestion on an app for this?
Every photo I upload here is big as a fucking map.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
Re: Photo sizing for Android
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 10:28:35 AM »
Use the imgur app and copy the direct image link, once you paste the link add an "L" before the dot in the link for like so example628L.jpg then add the [img] shit around it as normal it should resize it if done correctly

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 05:58:29 AM »
Use the imgur app and copy the direct image link, once you paste the link add an "L" before the dot in the link for like so example628L.jpg then add the [img] shit around it as normal it should resize it if done correctly
worked like a charm, thank you.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Evalewis

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2021, 06:41:29 PM »
Lol! I get how you feel, and it's so annoying. The best solution if you want a good quality result is to do it on a website. The main issue with photo editors is that they don't consider the quality of the final photo, and in turn, you have a sloppy result that doesn't look appealing. Another issue is the difficulty of removing a background when you use Photoshop, which can easily be replaced by background remover. Much software can do it for free and with much better results than the classic editing programs.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 12:02:35 PM by Evalewis »