Author Topic: Mark Oblow is a certified KOOK  (Read 21885 times)

whorific

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -169
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Mark Oblow is a certified KOOK
« Reply #180 on: May 18, 2019, 12:05:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It really is a complex issue.

I truly believe there is no win/win either way
[close]

You only think this because you are an American. Guns are fucking stupid.
[close]

If you don't live in America and can't vote in our elections, your opinions on these matters are meaningless.
[close]

It'd be cool if you held your fellow countrymen to the same standard

Yeah it’s called empire so what? Peeps been conquering other peeps and taking their resources for thousands of years. What is unique about America? 100 years ago it was Great Britain, So what? Are we gonna wag our fingers at say Genghis Kahn? How about we go all the way back to Stanley Kubrick’s Ape man ya know, the one wielding the bone? We can put him on trial for warcrimes for using inhumane technology and taking over the tribal waterhole while the other dumber apes died of thirst. Where were you going with this BS? Does not anyone think about basic refutations? I feel like a creative skater who can make a good creative line should have some inkling of what’s coming next, no?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 12:13:03 AM by whorific »
" I did not say this I am not here"

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #181 on: May 18, 2019, 12:41:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
There's nothing wrong with what Oblow did. I'm amazed that he owned that many firearms.

I've never seen a cogent, mature argument in favour of owning guns.
[close]

Guns exist, it would be better if they didn't, but they do and always will. If only the government and police are allowed to have guns, that would be the fastest route to tyranny. Do you trust your government and police enough to be the only ones allowed to have guns? Why is this so hard for you to wrap your head around?
[close]

Japan.

Outlawed open carry swords in the late 1800s, and hunting rifles only with a permit. They are very rare, yet the government is not tyrannical.

Tyrrany does not happen just from asymmetrical firepower.

Democracy does not spring from arming the population.

Why is this so hard for you to wrap your head around?

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/275287/
[close]

Great and what percentage of Japan is not Japanese?
Would you say Japan is a hot bed of diverse Cultures that don't share the same values at all let alone the same common language?
Is there a lot of gang violence in Japan? Crime? Home invasion? Drugs? Religious Radicals of any stripe?
Have you ever been to Fucking Japan Man? How about Detroit? Or Atlanta? South Central? Chicago?
Do you see any God dam any similarities at all?
We have not been sitting around refining our homogeneous cultural identity for countless millennia
You are not comparing apples and oranges you are comparing apples and orangutans fuckwit!
What the actual fuck?
We are a fast and furious empire in rapid decline and this is what that shit looks like
when people can't even think a thought through anymore and rattle of this nonsense.
[close]
damn.
I live in Israel, really heterogeneous, really crazy, filled with violence and terror, and still, there is no way i would want people here to have guns. only people that should carry a gun are trained professional police and army people. and Democracy doesnt come from having guns, it comes from education
[close]

You live in a nation barely older than me built literally on top of another nation surrounded by dare I say maybe other than North Korea the absolute least democratic region on the planet you don't have guns but you have a wall (because those don't work and are racist right?) and suicide bombers everywhere and homemade missiles so again peeps who want to kill gonna kill gun or no. Horrible argument. But I feel for you man hang in there yeah who needs guns with improvised explosives? Fuck.
Israel is a shithole but still, guns to untrained civilians is dangerous. more suicides, more murders, more citizens taking matters to their own hands and doing more harm than good.
Even with the "stabbing intifada" or whatever the media named the stabbing spree we had a few years ago, if random people had guns we would have way more innocent people dying.
I have a jewish morrocan friend ( a big part of the population here) and when the country was in a frenzy about random stabbings in the streets someone walking alongside him in the street thought he was an arab terrorist coming to stab him, my friend is the most gentle dude ever and im sure if that guy had a gun my friend would have been in danger, just because he walked close to another dude in the street looking a bit darker than a regular jew.
The only people that can get a gun here are army, police and security forces and people living in sketchy areas like settlers, and even though alot of settlers have formal military training from their military service ive seen them abuse their guns and act like cowboys towards the palestinians around them. fuck settlers. fuck guns. guns are bad. alot of settlers are american jews that came here to "fill the holy land with jews" or whatever, bringing the american gun lust here, romanticizing "recapturing the land". ive seen settlers shoot toowards arab farmers direction because "they were heading towards our lands and they should be warned not to get close." i dont want people like that having guns even though they live in a sketchy area. we have an army and police for shit like that
Oh, and walls dont work. im smoking a hash joint from lebanon right now that probably went over that wall and skated/worked with palestinians that crossed the wall from the west bank and with sudanese people that passed the wall on the egyptian side.
I know people who died, i know people who killed with justification and people who killed because they felt like it and circumstances allowed them, and i really dont think untrained and unsupervised civilians should have guns. even with supervision and the right training stupid people sometimes want to take matters to their own hands and be the executioner. no 16 y/o should die because he threw some stones and gave an asshole a legal reason to "feel a threat' and shoot.
And believe me, the less guns you have around the less likely the police is going to have a heavy finger on the trigger. i have never seen a police officer pull his weapon out here. never. and im sure they are not smarter or calmer than the officers you have around you in the states shooting hundreds of people a year
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 01:03:06 AM by eranka »

whorific

« Reply #182 on: May 18, 2019, 01:01:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
There's nothing wrong with what Oblow did. I'm amazed that he owned that many firearms.

I've never seen a cogent, mature argument in favour of owning guns.
[close]

Guns exist, it would be better if they didn't, but they do and always will. If only the government and police are allowed to have guns, that would be the fastest route to tyranny. Do you trust your government and police enough to be the only ones allowed to have guns? Why is this so hard for you to wrap your head around?
[close]

Japan.

Outlawed open carry swords in the late 1800s, and hunting rifles only with a permit. They are very rare, yet the government is not tyrannical.

Tyrrany does not happen just from asymmetrical firepower.

Democracy does not spring from arming the population.

Why is this so hard for you to wrap your head around?

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/275287/
[close]

Great and what percentage of Japan is not Japanese?
Would you say Japan is a hot bed of diverse Cultures that don't share the same values at all let alone the same common language?
Is there a lot of gang violence in Japan? Crime? Home invasion? Drugs? Religious Radicals of any stripe?
Have you ever been to Fucking Japan Man? How about Detroit? Or Atlanta? South Central? Chicago?
Do you see any God dam any similarities at all?
We have not been sitting around refining our homogeneous cultural identity for countless millennia
You are not comparing apples and oranges you are comparing apples and orangutans fuckwit!
What the actual fuck?
We are a fast and furious empire in rapid decline and this is what that shit looks like
when people can't even think a thought through anymore and rattle of this nonsense.
[close]
damn.
I live in Israel, really heterogeneous, really crazy, filled with violence and terror, and still, there is no way i would want people here to have guns. only people that should carry a gun are trained professional police and army people. and Democracy doesnt come from having guns, it comes from education
[close]

You live in a nation barely older than me built literally on top of another nation surrounded by dare I say maybe other than North Korea the absolute least democratic region on the planet you don't have guns but you have a wall (because those don't work and are racist right?) and suicide bombers everywhere and homemade missiles so again peeps who want to kill gonna kill gun or no. Horrible argument. But I feel for you man hang in there yeah who needs guns with improvised explosives? Fuck.
[close]
Israel is a shithole but still, guns to untrained civilians is dangerous. more suicides, more murders, more citizens taking matters to their own hands and doing more harm than good.
Even with the "stabbing intifada" or whatever the media named the stabbing spree we had a few years ago, if random people had guns we would have way more innocent people dying.
I have a jewish morrocan friend ( a big part of the population here) and when the country was in a frenzy about random stabbings in the streets someone walking alongside him in the street thought he was an arab terrorist coming to stab him, my friend is the most gentle dude ever and im sure if that guy had a gun my friend would have been in danger, just because he walked close to another dude in the street looking a bit darker than a regular jew.
The only people that can get a gun here are army, police and security forces and people living in sketchy areas like settlers, and even though alot of settlers have formal military training from their military service ive seen them abuse their guns and act like cowboys towards the palestinians around them. fuck settlers. fuck guns. guns are bad. alot of settlers are american jews that came here to "fill the holy land with jews" or whatever, bringing the american gun lust here, romanticizing "recapturing the land". ive seen settlers shoot toowards arab farmers direction because "they were heading towards our lands and they should be warned not to get close." i dont want people like that having guns even though they live in a sketchy area. we have an army and police for shit like that
Oh, and walls dont work. im smoking a hash joint from lebanon right now that probably went over that wall and skated/worked with palestinians that crossed the wall from the west bank and with sudanese people that passed the wall on the egyptian side.

Yeah I couldn't agree more savages should not have guns. And no I'm not calling anyone in particular a savage I mean anyone who has racist/nationalist/religious hate is a savage and like I said above enough problems over there without adding guns to the mix completely different places as in it's a madhouse. America has it's pockets for sure and again as I have said somewhere already in this post that this mass shooting problem began with the closing down of mental asylums. Crazy breeds with Crazy you got 20% of school age boys on head drugs and absent fathers and wam bam tons of school shootings with a lil bit of healthy MK ULTRA (but I digress). In America it's Guns in South Africa it's Machetes in Israel it's suicide bombers crazy gonna crazy killers gonna kill. I mean there is a knife ban in Britain WTF what are we gonna ban next fists?

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #183 on: May 18, 2019, 01:05:15 AM »
there is a knife ban here too and i cant be more stoked about that.
no cop is going to arrest you for a tool like a leatherman or a swiss army knife, but if youre walking around with a big blade, fuck you, you suck.
if banning fists was possible i would support it a 100% too. if you have a conflict with someone you have the polive or the courts to help you.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 01:07:25 AM by eranka »

PABLOS SWANPOWERS LOBSTER

« Reply #184 on: May 18, 2019, 01:58:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I'm educated enough to know not to bother arguing with someone who thinks that an entire country especially the exact one that seemingly everyone emulates or wants to visit or immigrate to is full of a bunch of ignorant hicks and goes on to call inanimate objects stupid, doth project too much on both statements.

Yep, you used "doth" when asked about your education and incorrectly quoted Shakespeare. Tells me all I need to know.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 02:05:44 AM by PABLOS SWANPOWERS LOBSTER »

whorific

« Reply #185 on: May 18, 2019, 11:06:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I'm educated enough to know not to bother arguing with someone who thinks that an entire country especially the exact one that seemingly everyone emulates or wants to visit or immigrate to is full of a bunch of ignorant hicks and goes on to call inanimate objects stupid, doth project too much on both statements.
[close]

Yep, you used "doth" when asked about your education and incorrectly quoted Shakespeare. Tells me all I need to know.

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.

it's called wit those of us who posses it use it to battle too bad you came unarmed.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #186 on: May 18, 2019, 11:12:13 AM »
Jumping in on the last page of this thread is crazy... Where did it jump from a dude being a kook to Risk the board game?

edit I just read the whole thread. Jesus Christ
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 11:48:06 AM by BacksideWallride »

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #187 on: May 18, 2019, 12:11:22 PM »
no cop is going to arrest you for a tool like a leatherman or a swiss army knife, but if youre walking around with a big blade, fuck you, you suck.
if banning fists was possible i would support it a 100% too. if you have a conflict with someone you have the polive or the courts to help you.

hahaha good one.

whorific

« Reply #188 on: May 18, 2019, 01:15:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

hahaha good one.

Can't tell which is more pathetic here, a helpless bootlicker or his sycophant?

The amount of pride that some people strut around with celebrating their prepubescent naivety literally boggles the
mind.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #189 on: May 18, 2019, 03:11:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

hahaha good one.
[close]

The amount of pride that some people strut around with celebrating their prepubescent naivety literally boggles the
mind.

if you are calling me a sycophant, I think you misinterpreted my post.

whorific

« Reply #190 on: May 18, 2019, 03:49:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

hahaha good one.
[close]

mind.
[close]

if you are calling me a sycophant, I think you misinterpreted my post.

If I missed the sarcasm I do hereby humbly apologize!

HungUp

• Rep: 40
« Reply #191 on: May 18, 2019, 09:47:48 PM »
OP is a dumb fuck kook.

Not a big fan of Oblow, but this just gave me a bit more respect for him.

Also, OP is a dumb fuck kook

CanadianBacon

• Rep: -71
« Reply #192 on: May 19, 2019, 12:43:42 PM »
Not a gun owner and never been an interest of mine.  If you wanna give up the guns you legally own as a protest to gun violence than I respect that.  If you wanna keep your legal guns responsibly and you are mentally sane, than I can respect that too if it gives you a piece of mind.   Violence is nothing new in north america, but as a first responder I can tell you things are getting worse.  It wouldn't take much to put this whole continent into chaos.   Natural disaster, disease outbreak, cyber attack, it's all not that far fetched.  I would prefer a world with no guns personally, if it was ideal.

PABLOS SWANPOWERS LOBSTER

« Reply #193 on: May 19, 2019, 11:06:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.

it's called wit those of us who posses it use it to battle too bad you came unarmed.

Yeah dude I can command c, command v also

Ocelot

« Reply #194 on: May 20, 2019, 05:27:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

rick and morty season 8

Black_Greg

• Rep: -15
  • NO MORE DRIPPIN SHIT STRICY NIGGA SHIT
    • GRAMS avatar image
« Reply #195 on: May 20, 2019, 06:13:37 AM »
I didn’t even know oblow had straps like that. Those are cheap guns either. He could’ve sold them and gave the money to the department. But giving away over 5k in firearms worksvto.
Old kissy kiss, I kiss thirty rap dicks, model bitch ass face ass niggas 
Old motherfuckin me, I never sold dope, I watched my cousin do it, so I was influenced ass niggas

Ocelot

« Reply #196 on: May 20, 2019, 08:16:11 AM »
Not a gun owner and never been an interest of mine.  If you wanna give up the guns you legally own as a protest to gun violence than I respect that.  If you wanna keep your legal guns responsibly and you are mentally sane, than I can respect that too if it gives you a piece of mind.   Violence is nothing new in north america, but as a first responder I can tell you things are getting worse.  It wouldn't take much to put this whole continent into chaos.   Natural disaster, disease outbreak, cyber attack, it's all not that far fetched.  I would prefer a world with no guns personally, if it was ideal.

an antibiotic apocalypse marred with extreme weather and an opportunistic attack on America's 5G network (transport, hospital systems & geo-location data)

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #197 on: May 20, 2019, 08:25:43 AM »
I didn’t even know oblow had straps like that. Those are cheap guns either. He could’ve sold them and gave the money to the department. But giving away over 5k in firearms worksvto.

It's a running joke that when police get these gun turn ins the cops cherry pick high value items for themselves.

He should have just band sawed them in half.

whorific

« Reply #198 on: May 20, 2019, 09:57:25 AM »

I hear all that for sure. I'm kind of scared of a terrorist hyper left starting to bomb people who have "wrong think" I hope you never have to be at ground zero for that man.

whorific

« Reply #199 on: May 20, 2019, 10:10:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah dude I can command c, command v also

The projection pun/purposeful misquote was over your head obviously and I had to copy and paste a definition as to be succinct

the wit remark was a Whorific original, it fits the criteria

To conquer the skill of the comeback there are 2 skils necessary; Quick wit and originality. (from the urban dictionary)

Still searching for that ever eluding wit I see, don't bother we all know you'll never get there.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
« Reply #200 on: May 20, 2019, 10:11:48 AM »
I'm kind of scared of a terrorist hyper left starting to bomb people who have "wrong think"
You must be talking about Caesar Sayoc who literally did all that stuff you're dreaming about, only for your "team."
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 10:15:35 AM by Jehoshaphat Augustus »
nobody says “rootin tootin” anymore to describe how gas the session was and it makes me sick

whorific

« Reply #201 on: May 20, 2019, 10:15:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

rick and morty season 8

I don't watch the show so I don't get the reference, please expand.

whorific

« Reply #202 on: May 20, 2019, 10:30:36 AM »
Expand Quote
I'm kind of scared of a terrorist hyper left starting to bomb people who have "wrong think"
[close]
You must be talking about Caesar Sayoc who literally did all that stuff you're dreaming about, only for your "team."

I don't have a team man, nuance is a thing it does exist. I'm watching Portland fall apart Antifa are ripping old people out of cars and beating them in the street. I blame the Media for all this insane divisiveness if you start with "literally Hitler" where do you go from there? You live in clown world.