Author Topic: Brandon Beibel  (Read 61258 times)

FROTHY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
Re: Brandon Beibel
« Reply #180 on: November 29, 2019, 08:38:50 AM »
Just found out he left this stain on humankind.

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #181 on: November 29, 2019, 09:12:22 AM »

when was that thing produce? im guessing just after the busenitz. awful

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -277
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #182 on: November 29, 2019, 12:47:40 PM »
Expand Quote
he chunky boi now
[close]

He's 210 and he'll knock your bitch ass out any day of the week.

Never forget.

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=102069.0
Someone should send that to Crailtap saying one of their models are threatening to kill people on camera

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2231
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #183 on: December 01, 2019, 09:43:06 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
when was that thing produce? im guessing just after the busenitz. awful

The soccer tongue was held in by velcro and removeable.

Squidbeeksmuth

• Rep: -297
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #184 on: December 04, 2019, 11:23:17 PM »
The big homie Beibs is now following 124 people on the gram and over the course of a year & a half lost 30k followers.
I lowkey think he may be done done skateboarding for good.
"get fucked, racist red pill incel scum" - Nice lil outrage bro, 4 more years

Pipe Dreamer

• Rep: 24
  • Slap hard Slap often
« Reply #185 on: December 05, 2019, 12:27:47 AM »
What's the last footage of Biebel actually skating?

Also, who was the first meathead in skating?
Steve Schneer was the first meathead I knew of in skating,  I saw him in the wild in late 80s and he was huge.   as for Beebz I heard his TF is now 90% gym equipment and no skaters want to go there.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 12:31:02 AM by Pipe Dreamer »

Syhr

• Rep: 11
« Reply #186 on: December 05, 2019, 05:32:43 AM »
Biebel looks exactly like all of the dudes at my gym that are on GH.
They train heavy but don't give a damn about decent nutrition, cardio and aesthehtics.

So you get these big blobs with abs, he looks exactly like them...

He posted a video on his story the other day of him "squatting" 405lb. Except it was more just lightly bending his knees, absolutely no where near parallel.

He's just a typical meat-head ego lifter.

7th Chamber

« Reply #187 on: December 05, 2019, 05:53:18 AM »
The big homie Beibs is now following 124 people on the gram and over the course of a year & a half lost 30k followers.
I don’t think there’s anything low key about it.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #188 on: December 05, 2019, 09:54:16 AM »
over the course of a year & a half lost 30k followers.

Funny cause I never had any interest in following him until he quit skating.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #189 on: December 05, 2019, 09:57:07 AM »
On the most recent nine club experience, Steezus says something like “when was the last time you even saw brandon pick up a skateboard?
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Pavs323

• Rep: 13
« Reply #190 on: December 05, 2019, 10:31:45 AM »
On the most recent nine club experience, Steezus says something like “when was the last time you even saw brandon pick up a skateboard?

Was just about to post that. Don’t always agree with Steezus but I dig the call out here. It boggles my mind how this guy still has a pro board out there. Unless you’re somebody like Chris Roberts, who despite the lack of skating, still probably sells a decent amount of boards for said sponsor, I just can’t see why companies keep guys like this on.
This is past the point of milking it, Crail is just giving Biebel a check every month with little to no benefit for their business in return.

citycity

• Rep: -97
« Reply #191 on: December 05, 2019, 10:41:39 AM »
does anyone have the instagram videos from when he got his neck tattooed? i remember someone posted the story on here . that chick he was with was wild .

conqueso

« Reply #192 on: December 05, 2019, 01:33:47 PM »
I probably watched his story more than the last girl video so I say yes he deserves a pro deck

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
« Reply #193 on: December 05, 2019, 01:41:08 PM »
Dude is forcing his voice to seems more male and strong. What a kook.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3328
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #194 on: December 05, 2019, 02:06:34 PM »
I wonder if he got ashey skin?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1315
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #195 on: December 05, 2019, 07:08:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Was just about to post that. Don’t always agree with Steezus but I dig the call out here. It boggles my mind how this guy still has a pro board out there. Unless you’re somebody like Chris Roberts, who despite the lack of skating, still probably sells a decent amount of boards for said sponsor, I just can’t see why companies keep guys like this on.
This is past the point of milking it, Crail is just giving Biebel a check every month with little to no benefit for their business in return.
They also really talked up the Virginity Rocks guy which was a weird coincidence. Was that Hollywood Boulevard run-in a set up?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #196 on: December 06, 2019, 08:45:45 AM »
Crail is just giving Biebel a check every month

Let's not jump to conclusions here.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3328
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #197 on: December 06, 2019, 08:58:17 AM »
Crail is just giving Biebel a check steroids every month

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #198 on: December 07, 2019, 05:40:26 PM »
I’d be surprised if steezus ever picked up a board...maybe not. I bet he has more wall hangers than boards he’s ever actually ridden.
Yes, steezus was never pro but that doesn’t mean he can call people out.

ThisFuckingDude

• Rep: -11
« Reply #199 on: December 07, 2019, 05:53:46 PM »
There’s probably more recent footage of Steezus than Biebel. But either way you don’t have to skate everyday to call someone out on not skating. Especially when thier job is pro skateboarder. Btw isn’t half of slap calling pros out on not skating enough.

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #200 on: December 07, 2019, 10:18:38 PM »
There’s probably more recent footage of Steezus than Biebel. But either way you don’t have to skate everyday to call someone out on not skating. Especially when thier job is pro skateboarder. Btw isn’t half of slap calling pros out on not skating enough.
Yes, slap is regular dudes calling out pros but we are not in the spotlight or a “personality”.
He’s is a poser and has never done anything to constitute calling anyone out. I’d accept it from any of the other nine club dudes. I guarantee steezus would not have anything to do with skating if it wasn’t so popular.
I’ve never seen steezus in skate shoes, let alone on a board.
Bring on the footy, i have no problem admitting when i’m wrong.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1221
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #201 on: December 07, 2019, 11:10:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yes, slap is regular dudes calling out pros but we are not in the spotlight or a “personality”.
He’s is a poser and has never done anything to constitute calling anyone out. I’d accept it from any of the other nine club dudes. I guarantee steezus would not have anything to do with skating if it wasn’t so popular.

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #202 on: December 07, 2019, 11:24:49 PM »

Biebel has the neck of an obese man, middle guy looks like a poors man Dwayne Johnson, and the last dude looks like Nyjah with downs.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 11:26:45 PM by Jud Nestorkins »

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #203 on: December 08, 2019, 09:22:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Ya got me, i stand corrected. Actually makes me like him a little more.

Ianizyeah

• Rep: -59
« Reply #204 on: December 08, 2019, 06:21:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Is this the same park biebel did the acid drop??? Conspiracy?

Ianizyeah

• Rep: -59
« Reply #205 on: December 08, 2019, 06:22:27 PM »
Never mind

swanronson

• Rep: -27
« Reply #206 on: December 08, 2019, 06:56:16 PM »
He burnt himself out on skating doing that stupid thing where he only skated is indoor park every day for a year or something.

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #207 on: December 09, 2019, 10:17:58 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

if the legacy to remain pro status is (board) sales, then how do you know if biebel boards arent selling well? from a skateboarding perspective he hasnt done shit in a long time, but maybe, for example, his weird lifting community gets all hung up in skateboarding and buys hella product or the image he delivers with this kind of flex on insta and so on results in (steady) sales?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 12:35:55 AM by mclovin1336 »

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #208 on: December 09, 2019, 10:26:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

if the legacy to remain pro status is (board) sales, than how do you know if biebel boards arent selling well? from a skateboarding perspective he hasnt done shit in a long time, but maybe, for example, his weird lifting community gets all hung up in skateboarding and buys hella product or the image he delivers with this kind of flex on insta and so on results in (steady) sales?

as someone pointed out in another thread, girl don't do non-pro logo boards, so this shit is skewed anyway and isn't real cause for a strong case. zach allen would sell boards for girl.

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #209 on: December 09, 2019, 10:29:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

if the legacy to remain pro status is (board) sales, than how do you know if biebel boards arent selling well? from a skateboarding perspective he hasnt done shit in a long time, but maybe, for example, his weird lifting community gets all hung up in skateboarding and buys hella product or the image he delivers with this kind of flex on insta and so on results in (steady) sales?
[close]

as someone pointed out in another thread, girl don't do non-pro logo boards, so this shit is skewed anyway and isn't real cause for a strong case. zach allen would sell boards for girl.

ah, well, thanks, did not know that!