Author Topic: "Gretel" new Alex G song  (Read 610 times)

I.C. Weiner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -7
"Gretel" new Alex G song
« on: June 05, 2019, 12:17:33 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcO-NPtj5BI&list=RDHcO-NPtj5BI&start_radio=1

not sure how slap feels about alex g. a personal favourite of mine and love how the frog guys use him in their videos

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
Re: "Gretel" new Alex G song
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 08:07:16 AM »
I literally just came to the music board to post about alex g. Heard this song yesterday. Alex G has some way of making me feel like im 8 again. Its the best. I had a conversation yesterday with my girlfriend about how alex g has such a unique feel to his music that I havent been able to find someone else that reminds me of him in the 5 years that ive been listening to him.

I.C. Weiner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -7
Re: "Gretel" new Alex G song
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 07:52:49 AM »
I literally just came to the music board to post about alex g. Heard this song yesterday. Alex G has some way of making me feel like im 8 again. Its the best. I had a conversation yesterday with my girlfriend about how alex g has such a unique feel to his music that I havent been able to find someone else that reminds me of him in the 5 years that ive been listening to him.

yeah for all the comparisons made between him people like elliott smith he's really unique. hes really good at capturing how confusing being a kid is, especially when youre from a bad home.