Author Topic: Any Xbox Achievement whores on Slap?  (Read 739 times)

robby13

Any Xbox Achievement whores on Slap?
« on: June 05, 2019, 08:09:41 PM »
My gamer score just hit 63,000. Not the highest but it’s x2 as high as anybody I know irl. I don’t know what’s so satisfying about achievements lol. If anybody wants to boost for some online achievements, drop your gamer tag

Mine is - Semino1es

Copthorne14

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -24
Re: Any Xbox Achievement whores on Slap?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 09:33:24 AM »
I have 84679. Have my eye on that 100k but probably wont hit that this year.

I am not really a cheevo hunter in the sense of getting every achievement for every game I play because I can never be fucked with grindy ones unless the game is really fun, but thanks to game pass/gold and the fact I dig indie games I manage to play a fuckload of different things so the score creeps up.

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2021, 12:27:34 PM »
(First paragraph is background, skip to 2nd paragraph to read about trophy talk)

Just got an xbox series x after trying to get it for months. I was sitting on the money for so long, just couldn’t ever click order fast enough without getting kicked out of the queue. I almost dipped in to that Xbox fund a few times for new skate stuff or to blow it all on tattoos but I held myself back luckily and skated cost effective boards for a long time.
      Anyway, I used to have a 360 years ago and collected trophies on all my favorite games but I hadn’t played those games in years because I switched to PS4 and it wasn’t backwards compatible. It feels soo good to play skate 3 again! Trying to get some of those old trophies on old games back.
     I’m also trying to redo all my trophies that I had for RDR2 on my PlayStation. On PS4 I should’ve gotten that skinned deep and zoologist trophy but it glitched and I never got them ):  So I’m more motivated than ever to get those trophies in particular for my series x. I’m also playing through it more calculated than my first play through. Studying and hunting every new animal I see, also keeping  track of all the different collectibles in different states so I don’t have to ride back and forth across the map 1000x just to get a single pelt/feather/ rock carving etc. This also makes the challenges go by way faster. On a day off when I’m too tired to skate, I’m gonna sit down and sacrifice a full day just to beating the gambler challenges. My goal is to have 95% of everything done (besides story missions) before I’m even done with chapter 3.
      So happy I got the Xbox over the new PS.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 12:38:38 PM by Blueabyssofthisss »

Cool Ceith

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2021, 05:26:43 PM »
I love it when I'm playing a new game and I get, like, 10gold for something basic like learning how the controls work or something.

Even though I've had my Xbox Live account for 16-17 years or something my score is still really low, like 8,000 or something, because I'll just be in lobbies playing the same shit and not really achieving anything  :-\