Author Topic: imagine looking at a baby and naming it cambryan  (Read 16954 times)

RCB3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
Re: imagine looking at a baby and naming it cambryan
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2019, 07:58:16 PM »
I'm a big fan of Cam. His trick and spot selection are super cool. I get the comparisons, but overall think the filming/editing style is the most similar to Hockey. This part was great too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpFfRk9vPBE

Irvine-Sucks.com

conqueso

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2019, 08:15:34 PM »
i laughed at that second dweeb, hair: check, tousle: check, cigs: check, drag: check

shrockitis

• Rep: 3
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2019, 08:35:16 PM »
'fact' just seems like a budget former, only with less surf and more emo

Dog the Bounty Hunter

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2019, 08:45:27 PM »
Cambryan like the Cambrian explosion or cam bryan like my parents are assholes?

GeorgeCostanza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -16
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2019, 09:08:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Remember when Zero used to have kids who so desperately wanted to be on the team they would excessively self-market themselves as Zero skateboarders?

It's cool Hockey has that now.

But let's face it, that edit DID NOT help his case at all. The Benny bite was a fanboy bridge too far.
[close]

so did this kid quit eli’s company to buy hockey boards or did they give in after that last hockey part he put out and start giving them to him for free

all that shit aside i really like this kids skating
[close]
I know at least one dude in this clip (hint: he has a terrible name) buys Fucking Awesome and Hockey stuff en masse to give off the impression that he's on the team... so to answer your question, probably the latter.

lol Tyler Golden is a fucking dweeb, if anyone on here wants to see how much of a loser he is in person go to Tompkins Square Bar on any given day and watch him try to hit on girls by teaching them how to play pool. Imagine leaving the house wearing a shirt that says "I only sleep with the best".

Also this guy is pretty damn good at skating but I see no reason for Hockey to put him on as these parts are pretty much free advertising for them.

So Colllin have the same t-shirts, seven years by now, at least...

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2019, 09:32:13 PM »
Expand Quote
i laughed at that second dweeb, hair: check, tousle: check, cigs: check, drag: check
[close]

We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2019, 09:33:18 PM »
That dude is fucked. Would be HUGE free agency decision for hockey. He EASILY would be there best rider. he’s like an exact 25% a piece mixture of kadow, krod, nik stain, big fitz all in one. This dude is legitimately the best “hockey” skater I’ve ever seen, would be the stupidest move to sleep on this guy. Him and && as of rn are my free agent choices I wish they would make(but && on FA with a dill makeover like Elijah).

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2019, 09:47:50 PM »
That dude is fucked. Would be HUGE free agency decision for hockey. He EASILY would be there best rider. he’s like an exact 25% a piece mixture of kadow, krod, nik stain, big fitz all in one. This dude is legitimately the best “hockey” skater I’ve ever seen, would be the stupidest move to sleep on this guy. Him and && as of rn are my free agent choices I wish they would make(but && on FA with a dill makeover like Elijah).

for a long time i really thought you were playing some 5D chess, and fucking with everyone when it came to your weird obsession for &&. but you're not, you actually fuck with him. it's incredible

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2019, 09:58:08 PM »
those late 180 grabs are gnarly.

but that drop in pole jam thing off the roof was pretty hectic.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

GeorgeCostanza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -16
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2019, 10:01:43 PM »

how do you possibly conceive that as a pole jam?
So Colllin have the same t-shirts, seven years by now, at least...

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2019, 10:24:29 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

how do you possibly conceive that as a pole jam?

pole jam thing. didn't feel like 'ride on grind' was the best way to describe it.

euro tm

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2019, 10:28:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Remember when Zero used to have kids who so desperately wanted to be on the team they would excessively self-market themselves as Zero skateboarders?

It's cool Hockey has that now.

But let's face it, that edit DID NOT help his case at all. The Benny bite was a fanboy bridge too far.
[close]

so did this kid quit eli’s company to buy hockey boards or did they give in after that last hockey part he put out and start giving them to him for free

all that shit aside i really like this kids skating
[close]
I know at least one dude in this clip (hint: he has a terrible name) buys Fucking Awesome and Hockey stuff en masse to give off the impression that he's on the team... so to answer your question, probably the latter.

hahahahahaha say no more. shits pretty funny though.

Ingenting Polisen

• Rep: 1
    • https://imgur.com/a/ErQuTFP avatar image
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2019, 01:37:13 AM »
4:31 was the most cringeworthy thing i've seen so far in 2019, and with that said i just watched the Micky Papa & Wreckingball Ricta thing...

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2019, 02:23:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

for a long time i really thought you were playing some 5D chess, and fucking with everyone when it came to your weird obsession for &&. but you're not, you actually fuck with him. it's incredible

No I’m not a troll poster. I genuinely believe the things I type out on this shitshow. I really do feel like the kid is the best skateboarder on the entire planet, not Ishod, not grant, not TJ, not whoever the fuck would come to your mind prolly. I genuinely think I’m 20 years what those guys will have contributed to skateboarding will pale in comparison to &&. I’m really good at making guesses of who will run the skate industry, I remember seeing 10-13 year old Dylan and being like this kid is gonna be the face of the entire skateboard industry one day. Every single person when I said that thought I was fucking absurd looking at this young kid, but guess what I wasn’t wrong, and I genuinely think I won’t be wrong with &&.

“Big Money
Big Cars

Ocelot

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2019, 02:58:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

that clip would have been great if he did some absurdly hard trick after

not a dumb wallie

euro tm

« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2019, 03:16:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

not a dumb wallie

not applauding him but i’m a wallie guy and that wallie would take a good nights sleep with no drinking beforehand.

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2019, 08:56:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

not a dumb wallie
[close]

not applauding him but i’m a wallie guy and that wallie would take a good nights sleep with no drinking beforehand.
He was a former CASL champion at 13 so it should be somewhere in his wheelhouse.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2019, 09:07:47 AM »
wallride up was good.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2019, 09:13:58 AM »
Imagine having a baby yikes

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

euro tm

« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2019, 09:36:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

not a dumb wallie
[close]

[close]
He was a former CASL champion at 13 so it should be somewhere in his wheelhouse.

i had to look this up. fuck that's funny.

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2019, 09:38:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

not a dumb wallie
[close]

[close]

+1 for using "in his wheelhouse"

(when i have the ability to do so)

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2019, 10:21:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

not a dumb wallie
[close]

[close]
[close]

+1 for using "in his wheelhouse"

(when i have the ability to do so)

A+ for having "+1" in your wheelhouse.

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2019, 11:32:56 AM »
This guy is damn good, that impossible over the barrier was insane. I also agree that the editing/filming are more Hockey than he is himself.

What is Fact? Is it like a clothing brand or something...?

Dirty Douggie

• Rep: 11
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2019, 11:36:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

not a dumb wallie

Give him a break, my man was  on his way to Skatercon. His impression of Swan P even made Puleo chuckled.

tedkootz

• Rep: -59
  • my life be like ooh ahh
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2019, 12:27:41 PM »
trying really hard to get a few hockey boards

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2019, 12:31:32 PM »
I’m really good at making guesses of who will run the skate industry

Best part of this thread.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2019, 01:03:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I am. I’ll just throw a small incomplete list out that years before they got big and I was like yep that dudes gon be big. Dylan, Jake, Gilbert, Ishod, Suciu, TJ, Foy, etc. I actually have a really good eye for a skaters ceiling. I’m not even like a prideful dude and bragging, I just know when I see it.

If I wanted to be a TM/run a team I’d be the RC Buford of skateboarding.

“Big Money
Big Cars

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2019, 01:07:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I am. I’ll just throw a small incomplete list out that years before they got big and I was like yep that dudes gon be big. Dylan, Jake, Gilbert, Ishod, Suciu, TJ, Foy, etc. I actually have a really good eye for a skaters ceiling. I’m not even like a prideful dude and bragging, I just know when I see it.

youre the same guy who implied powell > supreme because they have andy anderson over tyshawn jones yet you have an eye for the guys who'll be big?

now im not a genius or anything but im pretty sure the SOTY winning, pro shoe having, top tier endorsed and multiple business owner will be much more revered in years to come than the guy known for his headwear

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2019, 01:18:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

youre the same guy who implied powell > supreme because they have andy anderson over tyshawn jones yet you have an eye for the guys who'll be big?

now im not a genius or anything but im pretty sure the SOTY winning, pro shoe having, top tier endorsed and multiple business owner will be much more revered in years to come than the guy known for his headwear

Now I know skating isn’t a sport, but fuck you all have shorter eyesight then even them. TJ is a great skateboarder, but at the end of the day, other then reinvigorating NY skating, what the fuck will he be known for other then his pop and style??? Andy Anderson literally has the talent/skills to create a revolution. Like that’s like saying whose going to be more relevant in the 80s, Rodney Mullen or Christian hosoi. Christian could blast the most bionic airs and had ungodly style, but you’re a fucking idiot if u think his relevancy in modern day skating can even hold the jock strap of Rodney Mullen.

“Big Money
Big Cars