Author Topic: imagine looking at a baby and naming it cambryan  (Read 17022 times)

cosmicgypsies

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
Re: imagine looking at a baby and naming it cambryan
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2019, 01:20:54 PM »
what the fuck will andy anderson be known for other than his helmet

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2019, 01:27:24 PM »
what the fuck will andy anderson be known for other than his helmet

Are you really this much of a hater? I’m being serious, you’re not even bein objective of reality.
Andy is the only dude who can skate all 3 major disciplines at a pro quality level. Nobody in the history of skateboarding has ever done that. He has the ability to actually bring new tricks into the mainstream. He could possibly start a revolution in trick variety, spot selection, etc. I don’t see TJ changing anything by doing a bionic bs flip over a bump to bar, except maybe kids will do it on a bigger bump. Also Andy is fucking young, and if you have watched how he has progressed it’s quite absurd. Also he can skate transition and freestyle at a top level. Whenever he’s legs give out when he gets older on street, he already has the ability for longevity. Like Rodney Mullen was still progressing well into his 40s. You would be an idiot to think that && currently doesn’t have the highest ceiling in skating.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2019, 01:31:08 PM »
i see you're not acquainted with todd falcon

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2019, 01:31:16 PM »
Okay, but can Andy Anderson slalom? If not, you're neglecting the fourth and most important discipline in skateboarding.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2019, 01:33:41 PM »
Okay, but can Andy Anderson slalom? If not, you're neglecting the fourth and most important discipline in skateboarding.

Actually Andy can shlalom well. Little known fact and idk why this is so funny to me, but y’all know Dway was a slalom world champ when he was a kid. Always found that fucking funny.

“Big Money
Big Cars

booty

• Rep: 21
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2019, 02:28:15 PM »
Seems like a Woodward kid who decided to gank the school shooter look for a make believe identity. The type to rock band merch but couldn't name the members. Probably doesn't know the bedroom Black Metal he skated to was cancelled for sexual assault 10 years ago.

What even is FACT? Just some industry plant company with financial backers trying to capitalize on the trickle down from what Hockey and Strobeck did?

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2231
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2019, 02:38:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’m really good at making guesses of who will run the skate industry
[close]

Best part of this thread.
[close]

I am. I’ll just throw a small incomplete list out that years before they got big and I was like yep that dudes gon be big. Dylan, Jake, Gilbert, Ishod, Suciu, TJ, Foy, etc.

So you're able to recognize skaters who are really good and know that they are really good? You're a regular Nostradamus!

Also none of those dudes run the skate industry.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2019, 03:12:33 PM »
ben kadow wishes he was this good

Still Tippin

• Rep: -33
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2019, 03:13:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I am. I’ll just throw a small incomplete list out that years before they got big and I was like yep that dudes gon be big. Dylan, Jake, Gilbert, Ishod, Suciu, TJ, Foy, etc.
[close]

So you're able to recognize skaters who are really good and know that they are really good? You're a regular Nostradamus!

someone should hire this dude, preferrably nike

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2019, 03:44:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Look, a lot of those kids to a lot of people looked like they wouldn’t be anything special. Maybe people thought they would be good skaters, but most assuredly not legends. I could already guess most of those dudes would be legends by like 12-13

“Big Money
Big Cars

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2019, 03:51:39 PM »
Literally everyone with the slightest knowledge of skating knew that everyone you listed was going to be something special when they were a young age. There are numerous interviews, articles, Epicly Later'ds, etc. talking about how Jake, Dylan, Ishod, Suciu, TJ, Foy, everyone else you listed were prodigious. That's why their careers ended up the way they did. Do you really think you were the only person who saw Jake's part in Loose Ends or TJ's nollie flip into the courthouse and thought, "this is someone special?"
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2019, 03:52:27 PM »
Seems like a Woodward kid who decided to gank the school shooter look for a make believe identity. The type to rock band merch but couldn't name the members. Probably doesn't know the bedroom Black Metal he skated to was cancelled for sexual assault 10 years ago.

What even is FACT? Just some industry plant company with financial backers trying to capitalize on the trickle down from what Hockey and Strobeck did?
started by the dude who started Droors and DC with ken block. so hes actually legit

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2019, 03:53:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Nike could pay me as much as they want and I’d still never work for them. If I actually had the desire to do something like that, I would work for Powell or Santa Cruz. It would be nice to restore a dying brand like the Lakers/Knicks of skating. Although fuck Santa Cruz in terms of ownership. I literally heard from a very good friend the other day that Santa Cruz literally knew all about the 1010 shit, and literally didn’t do jack shit about it. I even heard the owner literally said who gives a fuck, until he heard the outcry. If they ousted him Then maybe.

“Big Money
Big Cars

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1198
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2019, 04:19:08 PM »
Expand Quote
i laughed at that second dweeb, hair: check, tousle: check, cigs: check, drag: check
[close]

That reminded me: does anyone know where I can find that line Justin Eldridge did puffin’ on a cig? 
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2019, 04:20:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Nike could pay me as much as they want and I’d still never work for them. If I actually had the desire to do something like that, I would work for Powell or Santa Cruz. It would be nice to restore a dying brand like the Lakers/Knicks of skating. Although fuck Santa Cruz in terms of ownership. I literally heard from a very good friend the other day that Santa Cruz literally knew all about the 1010 shit, and literally didn’t do jack shit about it. I even heard the owner literally said who gives a fuck, until he heard the outcry. If they ousted him Then maybe.

you dumb mother fucker, he's making fun of you. this isn't a job opportunity, we're making fun of you for having no social skills

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2019, 04:38:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

you dumb mother fucker, he's making fun of you. this isn't a job opportunity, we're making fun of you for having no social skills

I know, and I’m fucking trolling your stupid ass. U give me lemons I’ll make motherfuckin lemonade.

“Big Money
Big Cars

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2019, 04:44:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

I know, and I’m fucking trolling your stupid ass. U give me lemons I’ll make motherfuckin lemonade.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2231
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2019, 04:50:40 PM »
Who cares man you're not that smart. I knew Danny Way and Guy Mariano were gonna be really good when they were kids too.

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 728
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2019, 05:15:38 PM »
Expand Quote
i laughed at that second dweeb, hair: check, tousle: check, cigs: check, drag: check
[close]

he's come a long way from trying to smash that tv in the prev. part
also,
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 10:05:45 PM by snowman600 »

Coolhats

« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2019, 08:15:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

That reminded me: does anyone know where I can find that line Justin Eldridge did puffin’ on a cig?

Are you thinking of the Pete Eldridge line in NY? I think it was in an Adidas edit. Quartersnacks used to post it a bunch.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1198
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2019, 08:46:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Are you thinking of the Pete Eldridge line in NY? I think it was in an Adidas edit. Quartersnacks used to post it a bunch.

Haha, er, definitely mixed up my Eldridge’s  :-[
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Nicki

« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2019, 09:03:28 PM »
ben kadow wishes he was this good

Fact.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2019, 09:06:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

God that was the most trite thing I've seen all year

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2019, 09:33:56 PM »
What a fucking idiot this part would have been perfect set to the static of my shitty tape cassette dub of the 1st movement of Shostakovich's Symphony No. 6 in B minor. Missed opportunity he would've been on hockey by now.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2019, 03:20:35 AM »
The guy is talented as hell, but the fact that he bites other people’s styles so hard makes me hate watching him.

Just be yourself, Cambryan.

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -48
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2019, 04:10:30 AM »
i see you're not acquainted with todd falcon
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2019, 09:55:44 AM »
imagine thinking freestyle is relevant

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2019, 10:09:11 AM »
Ben K 'reply' hahah

https://streamable.com/aywbt
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2019, 12:11:01 PM »
Ben K 'reply' hahah

yeah but bens was like, 10x slower, so it is different

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2019, 12:40:02 PM »
Ben K 'reply' hahah

i think thats joseph campos, who is actually really sick.