Author Topic: For Whom the Belles Roll: Female Skate Trip (Nora, Alexis, Lacey, Samarria)  (Read 4247 times)

shannamal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
wait what? when did they all get on red bull?

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
Sisterhood Of The Traveling Footplants

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Her name is Samarria?  -shes rad! 
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

euro tm

samarria at 1:56 was tight

Glurmpz

I recently found out that Red Bull only requires one actual Red Bull rider to do a trip, and they'll still pay for non-Red Bull people to go.

fulloffact

I wonder how old this is. Alexis is skating NB in this.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote
[close]

I recently found out that Red Bull only requires one actual Red Bull rider to do a trip, and they'll still pay for non-Red Bull people to go.

huh. the more you know.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Reed Richards

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
Always cool to see new Samarria footage, she's one of my favs.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
Stoked on the Samaria and Alexis clips.

shrockitis

• Rep: 3
Samarria's bs flip!

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1071
I'm probably super late in noticing, but Alexis's heelflip on point.

deluxxxe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
man redbull sure knows how to take a bunch of good footage and edit it the stupidest way. the ladies ripped, nora's bs ollie on that crusty qp makes me wanna go try em. and yeah samarria's backside flip was one of the best I've ever seen!

NoSugar

• Rep: -27
and yeah samarria's backside flip was one of the best I've ever seen!

Slap comments about chicks skating sound like parents complimenting their kid's doodles. I guess you don't watch many skate videos?

(4:27)

(2:15)

(1:04)

And those are just off the top of my head. Samaria's backside flip was nice, but quit blowing smoke up her ass. There's been countless backside flips that looked better, not to mention all the bangers like the links I posted that are far gnarlier and still look great.

hartatak

• Rep: -20
samarria's backside flip was one of the best I've ever seen!
From her you mean? Actually laughed out loud

NoSugar

Expand Quote
[close]

Same. Dudes in here saying all sorts of bs to look woke when they know the skating is meh.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Same. Dudes in here saying all sorts of bs to look woke when they know the skating is meh.
  I love watching women skate surf or bmx.  Gets me stoked.  I thought it was better then "meh".  That ride on grind was amazing.  Watch what you like.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

NoSugar

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
  I love watching women skate surf or bmx.  Gets me stoked.  I thought it was better then "meh".  That ride on grind was ABD.  Watch what you like.

fixed

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
Expand Quote
[close]

That'd be super rad to be a tag along haha anyway I initially cringed as I saw Nora flashing the camera at the start of this then her big goofy grin standing in the bowl but was won over by some of the tricks

deluxxxe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
Expand Quote
and yeah samarria's backside flip was one of the best I've ever seen!
[close]

Slap comments about chicks skating sound like parents complimenting their kid's doodles. I guess you don't watch many skate videos?

And those are just off the top of my head. Samaria's backside flip was nice, but quit blowing smoke up her ass. There's been countless backside flips that looked better, not to mention all the bangers like the links I posted that are far gnarlier and still look great.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

guess I was ambiguous in what I said - I meant the way it looked not how difficult/impressive it was.

shrockitis

• Rep: 3
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
  I love watching women skate surf or bmx.  Gets me stoked.  I thought it was better then "meh".  That ride on grind was ABD.  Watch what you like.
[close]

fixed

what is it that entices you about being a complete asshole?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1314
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
man redbull sure knows how to take a bunch of good footage and edit it the stupidest way. the ladies ripped, nora's bs ollie on that crusty qp makes me wanna go try em. and yeah samarria's backside flip was one of the best I've ever seen!

Nora's BSO on that weird tile bank was an Adidas ad 3 months ago in Thrasher. I think it was footage that was just repurposed for this edit but was maybe meant for something else? I do wish this was just a straight edit since I like all 4 skaters but I guess it was Red Bull's turn to make this video. I'm not necessarily mad at it but I prefer skate videos to the inspiring story video we've already seen a few times by now.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
Good skating, I liked it. Straight edit would indeed have been better, though.

Alexis still has an enviable switch flip.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
https://theshadowleague.com/black-girl-strength-olympic-hopeful-samarria-brevard-skates-creates/

The first sentence is: "If there’s one trick skateboarder Samarria Brevard is trying to master in life, it’s the ability to live moment by moment."

fs overkrook

Fuck one marry one kill one go

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1198
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
The first sentence is: "If there’s one trick skateboarder Samarria Brevard is trying to master in life, it’s the ability to live moment by moment."

Good God that’s awful.

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.