Author Topic: muska bathroom break  (Read 6727 times)

Shuh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Re: muska bathroom break
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2019, 11:34:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Still wanna see Muska on Nine Club.
[close]

It seems he runs the same stories for all these podcast / documentary pieces. I’m not sure he has a pile of story hammers left in the vault. Started on bmx in Arizona, got into skating, left home and slept on beach, met some pros, got hooked up, had a fit because welcome to hell premmy was a dud, got booted / left toy, Started shortys, used his welcome footage years later on shortys, made some
bank, starred in a computer game, partied hard in hollywood, boned paris hilton, got hurt, did some graff and got tmz’d, drunken fall from fame, now has weird obsession with dogs and art and a back injury hes too scared to get fixed. My main question now is, does he still plough through the l.a hotties or is he a sip tea on the couch with his dogs kinda guy.

Would be the same problem if Kalis gets on the nine club, but the virtue of having Kelly there its usually him that ask about setup or 411 parts. Plus both Kalis and Muska  also have interesting history with pro models they could bring that up.

listentoaheartbeat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 187
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2019, 01:26:14 AM »
Only watched the first few minutes. Muska talking about his art and how it is connected to skateboarding was much less cringey than I expected. And there is some serious cringe potential in skateboarders turning artists. He seemed quite humble about it.

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2019, 07:24:28 AM »
Anyone else notice the shoes Muska is wearing? I've been off social media for a bit is this a reissue of some sort?

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2019, 09:08:10 AM »
Anyone else notice the shoes Muska is wearing? I've been off social media for a bit is this a reissue of some sort?

I saw him wearing his suuuuuuperbulky first CIRCA pro model a few times recently...

hartatak

• Rep: -20
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2019, 09:16:12 PM »
Muska will be on the Nine. Can't remember ever seeing a longer interview than Jamie Thomas' "Thrill of it all"... other than the disgusting adam22\no jumper interview that ended up being the Brooklyn Dom interview. Felt really sorry for Chad during that one.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2019, 11:30:19 PM »
Yeah muska made a post about doing the nine club soon. Anyway this podcast wasnt the best but im down with anything muska is involved in so i listened till the end.

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

sKINGraft

• Rep: 28
  • space doo-doo pistols
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2019, 04:56:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I saw him wearing his suuuuuuperbulky first CIRCA pro model a few times recently...

from the sounds of this jenkem article it seems like he just bops about with pairs on pairs of deadstock in the boot of 2019s chadillac

http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2019/05/06/skate-shoe-nerds-share-rarest-kicks/