Author Topic: who does the scariest tricks?  (Read 9874 times)

Black_Greg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -15
  • NO MORE DRIPPIN SHIT STRICY NIGGA SHIT
    • GRAMS avatar image
Re: who does the scariest tricks?
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2019, 04:26:15 AM »
GX1000. case closed

Skating hills isn’t scary. You either ride or die. But it’s all do able. No matter your level of talent.
Old kissy kiss, I kiss thirty rap dicks, model bitch ass face ass niggas 
Old motherfuckin me, I never sold dope, I watched my cousin do it, so I was influenced ass niggas

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2019, 04:35:17 AM »
The Dude who did that 407 bridge gap, I would never even be able to walk that narrow downward angled ledge to get to it in the first place

Rowley or who ever you guys named would probably shit their paints, dare devil parkour shit.

footage?
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2019, 04:39:59 AM »
Expand Quote
GX1000. case closed
[close]

Skating hills isn’t scary. You either ride or die. But it’s all do able. No matter your level of talent.

youve clearly havent bombed a big enough hill. surviving a speed wobble mid-hill is one of the scariest & funnest things I have ever experienced

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2019, 04:43:24 AM »
Expand Quote
GX1000. case closed
[close]

lol what, that's like saying falling out of a burning tower block window isn't scary because it requires no skill
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Bony cawk

• Rep: 23
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2019, 04:55:21 AM »

Pedro Delfino for the new generation.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2019, 05:02:59 AM »
Expand Quote
The Dude who did that 407 bridge gap, I would never even be able to walk that narrow downward angled ledge to get to it in the first place

Rowley or who ever you guys named would probably shit their paints, dare devil parkour shit.
[close]

footage?

Just looked it up, personally I'm easily scared of heights so I indeed found the clip pretty fucking scary:

koki loiazas subway ollie (third rail bop)

Then you would have to also include M.N.M.F.T.B. who did it first.

ender
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 05:06:15 AM by silhouette »

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2019, 05:43:49 AM »
boulala

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2019, 08:40:09 AM »

ThisFuckingDude

• Rep: -11
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2019, 08:49:32 AM »
Joey Brezinski

hartatak

• Rep: -20
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2019, 08:58:06 AM »
Tons of people have done that 407 gap. Youtubers ffs. Rowley would laugh at that shit, get a grip.

Let's give Clive's oil silo cover a mention. Easily could have died.

guest1

« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2019, 09:00:34 AM »
Joey Brezinski

Yeah manuals are no joke. You might fall back and break your wrist and get pointed and laughed at.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2019, 11:44:03 AM »
Tons of people have done that 407 gap. Youtubers ffs. Rowley would laugh at that shit, get a grip.

Any photo / footage? I had never seen the spot before or at least I couldn't recognize it. Did a lazy Google search of the name and of course this popped up. (and about Rowley yeah, quite obviously)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 11:45:39 AM by silhouette »

SSBSTRS

• Rep: 6
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2019, 02:18:31 PM »
Westgate

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2019, 12:57:47 AM »
Clint Walker for sure. The bs 5050 drop in from we are blood, the nollie heel in the intro of his ambig part, the bs lip on that rail that Heath tried, his kickflip into the bank at the end of that supra edit, and his 5-0 kicklip on that overpass @ 1:10.

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2019, 01:14:22 AM »
Is there a tasteful way something can be scary rather than exclusively the sheer size/height of a handrail? Then it just becomes a thread about who skates biggest shit..

Pablo Ramirez forever for sure. I’ll also throw in Nick Boserio for his cutty-buck™ approach he’s been running for awhile now.
M.N.M.F.T.B is legendary.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 01:31:59 AM by Pappy Jones »

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2019, 03:24:41 AM »
Is there a tasteful way something can be scary rather than exclusively the sheer size/height of a handrail? Then it just becomes a thread about who skates biggest shit..

Pablo Ramirez forever for sure. I’ll also throw in Nick Boserio for his cutty-buck™ approach he’s been running for awhile now.

i'd say the spot selection and the approach to it is a definite factor. if we think of say el toro or any other iconic spot, it's for sure still impressive as fuck seeing anything else go down it but at the same time you can also list off all the other things that have been done down it and for the most part anyone jumping down that shit is probably well acquainted with doing that on a regular basis and knows how to fall/roll out of shit to avoid injury. now if you take say jeremy wrays water tower ollie, just out in the fuckin sticks and he decides to ollie it. first try, never been done again and it probably wont be, same with clive dixons boardslide - those become more memorable due to a combination of the fact they've never been done before and the obvious death factor if you fuck it. arguably the same with alot of GX footage, always seems very unplanned spur of the moment sporadic and the way it's filmed kinda feels like you're there on the session with them. number of variables that could also go wrong there ie traffic pedestrians stones cracks etc but when they ride out of that shit through the wobbles at mach 10 you're in disbelief.

dipped

• Rep: 2
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2019, 05:19:50 AM »
Matt Schlager

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2019, 05:44:13 AM »
Jon Dicksons kickflip ender in Made Chapter 2

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2019, 05:48:14 AM »

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2019, 06:09:56 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i'd say the spot selection and the approach to it is a definite factor. if we think of say el toro or any other iconic spot, it's for sure still impressive as fuck seeing anything else go down it but at the same time you can also list off all the other things that have been done down it and for the most part anyone jumping down that shit is probably well acquainted with doing that on a regular basis and knows how to fall/roll out of shit to avoid injury. now if you take say jeremy wrays water tower ollie, just out in the fuckin sticks and he decides to ollie it. first try, never been done again and it probably wont be, same with clive dixons boardslide - those become more memorable due to a combination of the fact they've never been done before and the obvious death factor if you fuck it. arguably the same with alot of GX footage, always seems very unplanned spur of the moment sporadic and the way it's filmed kinda feels like you're there on the session with them. number of variables that could also go wrong there ie traffic pedestrians stones cracks etc but when they ride out of that shit through the wobbles at mach 10 you're in disbelief.

One of the scariest spots I've seen and actually backed out from skating was the top of an 'innocent' water tower in Pula, Croatia which I believe is abandoned. Basically a several stories high, giant ass metal container that's all decrepit with probably decades old rust, just the spiral staircase to get up there is sketchy as fuck, then once you make it up there, the spot is the top of the water tower itself because it's so rusty and deformed by the heat it's got bumps and waves everywhere, but it's also decrepit metal and feels thin and weak as fuck (it deforms under one's weight in parts). I think Marko Zubak skates it in Solsticij. Looks super fun but the ground is pretty much a rusty platform that's super old and could give out under the weight of a skateboard anytime, let alone the impact of landing a trick; even the locals are uncertain about it and aware that every skate there is getting closer and closer to playing with death. Gives a whole new meaning to the little chinese nollie Marko does. I went up there to check it out years ago but never dared to set foot on my skateboard on that shit.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 06:11:45 AM by silhouette »

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2019, 07:17:52 AM »
Dollin.

You already know it's not a make. He still goes for it. Scary.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2019, 07:33:33 AM »
Clint Walker for sure. The bs 5050 drop in from we are blood, the nollie heel in the intro of his ambig part, the bs lip on that rail that Heath tried, his kickflip into the bank at the end of that supra edit, and his 5-0 kicklip on that overpass @ 1:10.

That was a heavy part.  I need to watch Saturdays.

JamesFardy

• Rep: 65
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2019, 07:38:30 AM »
I will die on this hill...When it mattered...HEATH.

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2019, 07:48:28 AM »
nik stain

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2019, 08:11:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

One of the scariest spots I've seen and actually backed out from skating was the top of an 'innocent' water tower in Pula, Croatia which I believe is abandoned. Basically a several stories high, giant ass metal container that's all decrepit with probably decades old rust, just the spiral staircase to get up there is sketchy as fuck, then once you make it up there, the spot is the top of the water tower itself because it's so rusty and deformed by the heat it's got bumps and waves everywhere, but it's also decrepit metal and feels thin and weak as fuck (it deforms under one's weight in parts). I think Marko Zubak skates it in Solsticij. Looks super fun but the ground is pretty much a rusty platform that's super old and could give out under the weight of a skateboard anytime, let alone the impact of landing a trick; even the locals are uncertain about it and aware that every skate there is getting closer and closer to playing with death. Gives a whole new meaning to the little chinese nollie Marko does. I went up there to check it out years ago but never dared to set foot on my skateboard on that shit.

spots like that really start pushing the whole scare factor from looking cool and being an interesting watch to something way more dangerous. there was that clip recently where some guy did a hurricane on a bank to ledge with the freight train passing and maybe it was just the angle of it but that shit looked mere inches from him and it rubbed me the wrong way. one slight minor fuck up on the trick, timing etc and that would've been not only his life fucked but the train driver too. thenagain i suppose you could argue that about the GX crew which kind of invalidates my point but ehh.

Skateboarder X

« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2019, 08:43:51 AM »
JT Aultz

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2019, 09:58:08 AM »
GX.

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
good come sausage

Luddite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2019, 10:52:34 AM »
nik stain
I like Nik Stain but running for half a block to get speed for a manual on a sidewalk doesnt exactly compare to the rest of the stuff in this thread.

WobbleHeadBob

« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2019, 11:17:14 AM »
Dollin.

You already know it's not a make. He still goes for it. Scary.

fuck, great answer! youre totally right