Author Topic: Rayssa Leal Banging  (Read 5482 times)

winecrab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Rayssa Leal Banging
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2019, 06:13:07 PM »
Better than most girl pros. She's gonna destroy SLS.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2019, 06:20:59 PM »
i have a new favorite skater.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 425
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2019, 07:52:58 PM »
It's like I don't want her to grow up to have the potential to be ruined by fame or whatever. Those instragram clips are so pure. She really seems like she's having so much fun.

Irvine-Sucks.com

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2019, 08:03:24 PM »
She’s going to be the shit, you can tell.  If it were an 11 year old boy it’d be impressive.  Shit puts a tear to my eye tbh.

potpie

• Rep: 30
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2019, 11:28:43 PM »
thats not skating that's falling with style

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2019, 12:17:20 AM »
Legend in the making right here. Almost unreal.

Totally and I bet she’ll have a cover some day when she’s older calling back her rad costumes

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2019, 04:46:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Looks like Rayssa will be the one to bury for good the myth that girls won't ever be able to compete with male skaters because of physical differences
[close]

What makes you think that?
Haven't seen any out of this world tech or style from females, men will always do better in physical activity.

i know, right? "what's she ever done with her life that's so great? nothing."

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2019, 05:03:20 AM »
Looks like Rayssa will be the one to bury for good the myth that girls won't ever be able to compete with male skaters because of physical differences:

this sounds about right--or at least one of this new generation to do so.

the funny thing to me about that myth about physical differences, is that skating has always attracted skinny (and to me, "skinny" has little to do with being fit), un-athletic males in the first place--plenty of the sickest pros have been the antithesis of strength and fitness.

in my humble opinion, this level of skating amongst these young females skaters has a lot to do with the confidence and perspective that logically follows from older female skaters knocking barriers down, and i fucking love it.

Johnny Rocketflips

• Rep: -33
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2019, 05:56:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Looks like Rayssa will be the one to bury for good the myth that girls won't ever be able to compete with male skaters because of physical differences
[close]

What makes you think that?
Haven't seen any out of this world tech or style from females, men will always do better in physical activity.
[close]

i know, right? "what's she ever done with her life that's so great? nothing."

Her skating is great, other than that i have no idea and do not care to find out.

Johnny Rocketflips

• Rep: -33
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2019, 06:14:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Looks like Rayssa will be the one to bury for good the myth that girls won't ever be able to compete with male skaters because of physical differences:
[close]

the funny thing to me about that myth about physical differences, is that skating has always attracted skinny (and to me, "skinny" has little to do with being fit), un-athletic males in the first place--plenty of the sickest pros have been the antithesis of strength and fitness.

and the funny thing about these unfit skinny twigs is they are still stronger and more capable than a fit woman. It is not a myth ;D

Global Moderator

« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2019, 07:00:24 AM »
She rips but wish she wasn't already head to toe in Nike athletic gear.

BehindTheLens

• Rep: 0
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2019, 09:47:49 AM »
But what about Skater Girl in Brooklyn? I thought she was going to be the one...

For real though this girl is really good. The flick on her kickflips is beautiful.

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2019, 10:34:21 AM »
Just posting to say that that back smith was sick and her glitter griptape is rad
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

Pretender

• Rep: -2
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2019, 01:24:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
and the funny thing about these unfit skinny twigs is they are still stronger and more capable than a fit woman. It is not a myth ;D

You’re not wrong. There are legitimate biomechanical differences between the genders that prevent women from having the peak athleticism that men do, but this is less important in skateboarding than competitive sports. You don’t need generational athletic ability to be a successful skater you only need enough and clearly this girl has what it takes

thomas kook

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2019, 06:13:00 PM »
well i finally clicked on this thread and woo wee

it sucks that people are like ah she's gonna kill sls well how about fuck sls what if she gets hooked up by baker boys and starts skating street with kader, dickson figgy and so on. or maybe that's a crazy thing to think about what do i know

then more obviously it sucks that there's still idiots out there who feel like discussing how men and women bla bla physical whatever dude i didnt even read that shit i'm so bummed on it just watch the dang back smith and shut the hell up

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -598
  • who knows
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2019, 07:18:29 PM »
i'm quoting my own post so people don't have to open this thread up and see that wall of pseudo intellectual bullshit.  she rips and has a blast doing it.  let that inspire you or be on your way.

her insta is so fucking fun. i see her crushing shit, truly having a blast and it makes me so hyped to go skate.  she's actually way better than that banging suggests.  she has done some crazy shit

where is home?

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1578
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2019, 11:24:06 PM »
If she was a guy....we'd hate her....remember Sheckler?  But....if he was wearing those outfits we mght thinm otherwise....

Rein

• Rep: -21
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2019, 01:37:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

You’re not wrong. There are legitimate biomechanical differences between the genders that prevent women from having the peak athleticism that men do, but this is less important in skateboarding than competitive sports. You don’t need generational athletic ability to be a successful skater you only need enough and clearly this girl has what it takes

It does make a difference. Try skateboarding with +- 70% of your leg strength. That's the average strength difference between men and women. It's definitely possible, but harder.

thisisnotepic

• Rep: 88
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2019, 02:05:16 AM »
I say this about every child skate prodigy so I hope it doesn't sound weird now that we're talking about a girl but when she fills out the board properly, that shit will really be insane.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2019, 10:33:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

It does make a difference. Try skateboarding with +- 70% of your leg strength. That's the average strength difference between men and women. It's definitely possible, but harder.
  Wow there are a million other factors your leaving out.  If you simply were to somehow remove 30% of you leg strengh you still would have compleately different body proportions compared to a woman.  You're taking the 'junk science' approach. Skating is an art please dont buffoonerize the whole thing, we're not douche bag atheletes talking about mucle mass statistics.  Or maybe we are now and i missed the boat.  I just personally dont think its 'sports' but hearing some people talk about it on here is weird.
  I knew an es rep who went in a van with penny around werstern canada (hockey arena footy ghetto child major tom ad)and he said Penny didnt eat once in 5 days.  Just liquor and beer and weed.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 11:06:49 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2019, 11:11:38 PM »
she's absolutely incredible with great style. will be interesting to see what happens when she becomes more adult, builds muscle, body changes etc... will definitely give her more power but might also mess w/ her body geometry.

Ocelot

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2019, 02:20:39 AM »
she's absolutely incredible with great style. will be interesting to see what happens when she becomes more adult, builds muscle, body changes etc... will definitely give her more power but might also mess w/ her body geometry.

jesus christ dude