Author Topic: nike sb - trust fall  (Read 48197 times)

shannamal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: nike sb - trust fall
« Reply #270 on: July 05, 2019, 02:29:10 PM »
some real bad hot takes in this

i loved this, and i will gladly eat my words about both malto and carpenter

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #271 on: July 05, 2019, 04:50:08 PM »

i wonder if he has gotten heavier. this part is really fucking good. i'm still blown away he did that impossible over the rail into the bank in beverly hills.

euro tm

« Reply #272 on: July 05, 2019, 09:46:57 PM »

i wonder if he has gotten heavier. this part is really fucking good. i'm still blown away he did that impossible over the rail into the bank in beverly hills.

ollieing into that shit was scary. impossible is really fucked up.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #273 on: July 05, 2019, 10:30:39 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

ollieing into that shit was scary. impossible is really fucked up.

the fact that there are people in this thread comparing him to zac allen is bananas.

he is a great representation of sketchy skater that i want to watch

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Ok

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1113
« Reply #274 on: July 06, 2019, 07:53:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Sometimes I feel like people don't have good taste on here but I give it the benefit of the doubt.. but I think it's been confirmed now. How can people not be stoked on Caleb? What was so 'gross' about the skating? A few questions i'm asking myself.
[close]
These might answer your question

The dude cant keep his feet on the board.

Those fucking knees.

Are we going to pretend that he didn't just back lip a 5 rail and 5-0 a 7?
Come on, is the bar really that low for this guy?

Highlight of his part was Cyrus & Max's footage.

Strong evidence listed here.

Better than the post from the person that doesn’t like his stuff due to ‘racial preference’.

The whole section with Caleb, Cyrus, Max, Andrew was my favorite.

I’m not to the point where I like all Zach Allen stuff, but I definitely see why he’s hooked up. Some people look cool. Some people look cool when skating ‘sloppy’, not sure why this is a controversial statement, sterile isn’t cool. Plenty of taller skaters get that knock kneed thing. I don’t like watching t-funk, at all, and he commits many similar sins. Eh.

The trick comparisons....fuck off with that shit. This isn’t street league. Sounds super corny. It also leads to a gross end result. Or just go watch skaters that skate like that.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #275 on: July 06, 2019, 08:13:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Sometimes I feel like people don't have good taste on here but I give it the benefit of the doubt.. but I think it's been confirmed now. How can people not be stoked on Caleb? What was so 'gross' about the skating? A few questions i'm asking myself.
[close]

Those fucking knees.

[close]

Better than the post from the person that doesn’t like his stuff due to ‘racial preference’.

I’m not to the point where I like all Zach Allen stuff, but I definitely see why he’s hooked up. Some people look cool. Some people look cool when skating ‘sloppy’, not sure why this is a controversial statement, sterile isn’t cool. Plenty of taller skaters get that knock kneed thing. I don’t like watching t-funk, at all, and he commits many similar sins. Eh.

The trick comparisons....fuck off with that shit. This isn’t street league. Sounds super corny. It also leads to a gross end result. Or just go watch skaters that skate like that.
You can look cool without doing everything perfect, I cannot believe this is even a sentiment that we need to type. Tim O'Connor has one of the best styles of all time and he's done the knock-knee, cross armed thing too. Beyond that, how the fuck can someone fault someone who's 6'6" for their feet hanging off the board? Hjalte, BA, Kareem, all the big dudes are "guilty" of that, but no one bitches about them.

Also, there's literally nothing wrong with half of those screenshots. Somehow, that back lip is a travesty, but no one gave a shit when Max frontside noseslid it... okay, dude.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

pdknox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #276 on: July 06, 2019, 09:23:06 AM »
that impossible reminds me of this

thebacker

« Reply #277 on: July 06, 2019, 09:24:13 AM »
Cyrus’s gap to lipslide was buck

banksandledges

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
« Reply #278 on: July 06, 2019, 09:22:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Those fucking knees.

[close]

[close]
You can look cool without doing everything perfect, I cannot believe this is even a sentiment that we need to type. Tim O'Connor has one of the best styles of all time and he's done the knock-knee, cross armed thing too. Beyond that, how the fuck can someone fault someone who's 6'6" for their feet hanging off the board? Hjalte, BA, Kareem, all the big dudes are "guilty" of that, but no one bitches about them.

Also, there's literally nothing wrong with half of those screenshots. Somehow, that back lip is a travesty, but no one gave a shit when Max frontside noseslid it... okay, dude.

Spot on

rubbery vagina

• Rep: -51
« Reply #279 on: July 06, 2019, 09:46:31 PM »
who fucking cares enough about the black dudes sketchy knees to make a collage about him lol

daans nosegrind firecracker kickflip was mesmerizing, blakes ender looked exactly like kevin braun's switch

music made it forgettable but the skating at least made it watchable

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #280 on: July 06, 2019, 11:13:29 PM »
Caleb’s shoes are bigger than the board, man.  He’s a big guy.  He’s probably rocking 13s when everyone is like a 8.5-9.

Nicki

« Reply #281 on: July 07, 2019, 12:30:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Those fucking knees.

[close]

[close]

[close]

Spot on

No - these are some of the stupidest comparisons ever. Yeah, “he’s just like Tim O’Conner” - get the fuck out of here.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #282 on: July 07, 2019, 05:34:11 AM »
Malto nollie flip is the trick of the video.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #283 on: July 07, 2019, 06:05:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Those fucking knees.

[close]

[close]

[close]

Spot on
[close]

No - these are some of the stupidest comparisons ever. Yeah, “he’s just like Tim O’Conner” - get the fuck out of here.

Reading comprehension, and quotations, man. Let me know if you're interested in a crash course in the two.

Nicki

« Reply #284 on: July 07, 2019, 06:58:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Those fucking knees.

[close]

[close]

[close]

Spot on
[close]

[close]
Reading comprehension, and quotations, man. Let me know if you're interested in a crash course in the two.

And I'm happy to attempt to teach you syntax and correct comma use. You may also want to look up the word "comparison"; as that also seems to have escaped your comprehension.

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #285 on: July 07, 2019, 07:20:11 AM »
let me interject with a Cyrus is the best comment

Ok

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #286 on: July 07, 2019, 07:43:58 AM »
let me interject with a Cyrus is the best comment

Cyrus is the best. I live in a small Colorado town long ago. He came thru and ruled, at a very young age. Super good.

Ok

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #287 on: July 07, 2019, 08:07:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Those fucking knees.

[close]

[close]

[close]

Spot on
[close]

[close]
[close]

And I'm happy to attempt to teach you syntax and correct comma use. You may also want to look up the word "comparison"; as that also seems to have escaped your comprehension.

Wiiiiiiild. Grammar isn’t a field of expertise for me, I’m not very educated, sadly. But. ‘He’s just like Tim O’Connor’, who said that? What I read was that some unconventional styles, that contain elements that could be seen as gross in other situations, can look dope. Not difficult. Just throwing out some grammatical terms and clinging to an incorrect comma usage, instead of just admitting you made an extreme leap, c’mon now.   
Again, I’m hyped that Caleb is eliciting such a varied response. To those that are not a fan: who you like? And fuck it, to the weak as fuck human who started off with some great posts, but decided to go full phrenology....who you like?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #288 on: July 07, 2019, 08:11:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Those fucking knees.

[close]

[close]

[close]

Spot on
[close]

[close]
[close]

Since you seem to think of yourself as an online scholar, pointing out typos and whatnot, the word you want is “usage” and your semicolon disrupts a dependent clause and an independent clause, rendering it useless (this is what “syntax” actually refers to). It should also go inside that set of also improperly used quotation marks. Now fall the fuck back, child.

Caleb is still hooked up and looks cooler on a skateboard than all of you nitpicking children. It seems he’ll likely have a pretty successful career and I’m looking forward to everyone’s meltdowns whenever his names pops up.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1189
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #289 on: July 07, 2019, 08:16:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Those fucking knees.

[close]

[close]

[close]

Spot on
[close]

[close]
[close]

I are starting to detect a hint of sarcasm on you’re guyses, posts.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Nicki

« Reply #290 on: July 07, 2019, 08:54:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Those fucking knees.

[close]

[close]

[close]

Spot on
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I are starting to detect a hint of sarcasm on you’re guyses, posts.

Haha - glad someone noticed! And yes, Cyrus rules!!

Nicki

« Reply #291 on: July 07, 2019, 08:58:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Those fucking knees.

[close]

[close]

[close]

Spot on
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Wiiiiiiild. Grammar isn’t a field of expertise for me, I’m not very educated, sadly. But. ‘He’s just like Tim O’Connor’, who said that? What I read was that some unconventional styles, that contain elements that could be seen as gross in other situations, can look dope. Not difficult. Just throwing out some grammatical terms and clinging to an incorrect comma usage, instead of just admitting you made an extreme leap, c’mon now.   
Again, I’m hyped that Caleb is eliciting such a varied response. To those that are not a fan: who you like? And fuck it, to the weak as fuck human who started off with some great posts, but decided to go full phrenology....who you like?

Hahaha - amazing!! Phrenology - fuck you on some Harvard shit there champ!!

Nicki

« Reply #292 on: July 07, 2019, 09:09:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Those fucking knees.

[close]

[close]

[close]

Spot on
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Since you seem to think of yourself as an online scholar, pointing out typos and whatnot, the word you want is “usage” and your semicolon disrupts a dependent clause and an independent clause, rendering it useless (this is what “syntax” actually refers to). It should also go inside that set of also improperly used quotation marks. Now fall the fuck back, child.

Caleb is still hooked up and looks cooler on a skateboard than all of you nitpicking children. It seems he’ll likely have a pretty successful career and I’m looking forward to everyone’s meltdowns whenever his names pops up.

You are too easy to duck with! Even if you didn't get it, thanks anyway. And don't hold your breath, despite your deluded devotion, this guy will not be remembered. Cos he sucks.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 09:11:49 AM by Nicki »

Ok

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #293 on: July 07, 2019, 09:14:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Those fucking knees.

[close]

[close]

[close]

Spot on
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Nikki Nikki Nikki Nikki Nikki-

Unless you are the poster that took the times to post on the internet that you did not appreciate the ‘monkey aesthetics’ re: Caleb, then it’s not about chu.

Post some styles you do like. (Nikki that one was too you)

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2220
« Reply #294 on: July 07, 2019, 09:16:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Those fucking knees.

[close]

[close]

[close]

Spot on
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

I guess it's hard for the short club to realize that anyone over 6' will have long ass legs, and that they aren't going to bend their knees on everything. Caleb is tall, I've seen him in person and I'm 6'1". His feet are huge,like BA's and many other large skaters. Can't belive the Weckingball details to try and kook him.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #295 on: July 07, 2019, 11:11:58 AM »
When Malto came on screen i closed my eyes
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #296 on: July 07, 2019, 11:15:49 AM »
Yeah sometimes my big ass dick will come off my board when I'm skating too.
These things happen, stop tall shaming.

Malto's tricks were actually more interesting than expected.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2220
« Reply #297 on: July 07, 2019, 11:29:50 AM »
Yeah sometimes my big ass dick will come off my board when I'm skating too.
These things happen, stop tall shaming.

Malto's tricks were actually more interesting than expected.

No Big Dick shaming either. Buying pants can be difficult

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

fongool

• Rep: 94
« Reply #298 on: July 07, 2019, 12:06:48 PM »

Nicki

« Reply #299 on: July 07, 2019, 06:03:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Those fucking knees.

[close]

[close]

[close]

Spot on
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Nikki Nikki Nikki Nikki Nikki-

Unless you are the poster that took the times to post on the internet that you did not appreciate the ‘monkey aesthetics’ re: Caleb, then it’s not about chu.

Post some styles you do like. (Nikki that one was too you)

And now you’re chanting my name! I’m flattered!!❤️
Here’s one for you - Ricky Higgins. Smooth as butter. Is this the greatest backside noseslide (to fakie) of all time? Effortless.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 06:08:11 PM by Nicki »