Author Topic: nike sb - trust fall  (Read 48028 times)

shannamal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: nike sb - trust fall
« Reply #330 on: July 11, 2019, 01:48:43 PM »
as a black dude i'm happy to say it's A okay to think Caleb is gross ass east coast zach allen.

if this dude was white, skated like that, wore zumiez fits, and was from nevada nobody would give two flying fucks about that dude.  but he is black and from NY and wear cool clothes so he rides for nike...which i realize is a marketing move on their part and i don't have any prob with that.

but the dude's skating is gross and if he wasn't skating cool new york spots none of you would give two fucks about him

again, just the worst argument. yeah, if the skater was fundamentally different, and skated different spots, i wouldn't like him as much.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

VHS ERA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: nike sb - trust fall
« Reply #331 on: July 11, 2019, 03:11:02 PM »
Just making sure everyone appreciates how that skateboard in the intro clip handled the kink rail and landed it bolts.